The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Push 2 with Roland Sh01a
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Push 2 with Roland Sh01a

Im not sure how to find the answer to this.

I feel like im doing everything correctly but its not working how im expecting.

I have Push 2 and a roland boutique sh01a. Im trying to control the sh01a with the push 2 through usb midi and the external instrument device in ableton. I have "midi to" set to boutique and "Ch.1". Under "audio to" i have input 1 selected.

When i press play on the boutique i hear the sequence through the input 1 on my 2i2 but when i press the pads on the push i dont hear the boutique. i know its connected tho because when i press play in ableton the sequence begins to play as well, so i know its syncing

When i go to the midi settings in ableton preferences, under "midi ports" both the Push 2 and the Boutique have everything "ON" for both input and output, i think this might be where the problem is but im not sure.

ive followed these videos for reference but i still cant get it to work
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifLOOLVui24
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GERbpM-fRBU&t=76s

I hope this makes sense? all i want is to play the pads on the push to hear the boutique. Im on windows 10 and i have the latest versions on everything. hope someone out there can help me.

thanks!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search