The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
What kind of synth is this called?
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

What kind of synth is this called?

I always wondered what the actual name of this trilling synth is actually called, and what kind of synthesizer makes that kind of sound.

Here is the clip of the sound that comes from a Ukrainian cartoon, Zolotaya Lipa.
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear
micropho6ia's Avatar
Not being in any way expert on the fascinating world of east European synthesis (I'm being sincere) in my lay-opinion it could be any multitude of instruments as, through my desktop speakers, it just sounds like a single oscillator with some LFO-AMP modification, a bit of envelope (fast attack/medium sustain on AMP and slower attack on LFO-AMP influence) and some occasional portamento.
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Forum Jump
Forum Jump