The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Apollo UA Interface Solo, Duo or Quad?
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

Apollo UA Interface Solo, Duo or Quad?

Hey! Im curious to know if I really need the Apollo duo or quad instead of solo if Im mostly going to use it for making beats and not alot of recording.

Regards Mikey Likey
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

Some plugins are very DSP hungry. Especially Shadow Hills Compressor, Tape saturation plugins, Malney Massive Passive EQ. Always buy the best gear you can afford. Luckily UAD platform is scalable. You can add more UAD units in the future if you will need more processing power. I have Apollo Twin and UAD 2 Duo PCI card.
Old 1 week ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyLikey View Post
Hey! Im curious to know if I really need the Apollo duo or quad instead of solo if Im mostly going to use it for making beats and not alot of recording.

Regards Mikey Likey
When purchasing new gear, like an audio interface, i always think about how i would need it in a year to 2 years form now and then i would get an interface that would meet my 'potential' needs. So look into your future and see what you are going to be doing and get that interface that will meet your needs in that short future time span.

Always get something you can grow into and seeing yourself using a year from now, whether its one of the ones you listed or another interface.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search