The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
which adapter do I need ?
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Head

which adapter do I need ?

Hi guys,

What kind of adapter do I need to make these two guys in the picture fit with eachother ?

Thanks a lot.
Attached Thumbnails
which adapter do I need ?-mic-adapter.jpg  
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear
Wizzomixer's Avatar
You need a Mic Stand Adapter like this one on Ebay.
Old 2 weeks ago
Maybe a 3/8 Female to 5/8 male adapter. I always found that my mic stand or/and the shock mount comes with the right fittings.

Maybe this one:
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Head

thanks guys !
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Forum Jump
Forum Jump