The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Registered NEW Apollo Twin MKII on same account as my Twin USB
Old 2 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Registered NEW Apollo Twin MKII on same account as my Twin USB

Hello. I just received a new Apollo Twin MKII (Thunderbolt) today, and I went to go register this device on my existing UA account. I am currently in the process of selling my older Apollo Twin USB (Windows), along with the plugins tied to that device. When I registered this new Apollo Twin MKII, it put the MKII on the same 'System' as the Twin USB. Which now means, the plugins have been combined. So if I were to sell my Twin USB to someone else, it is now going to transfer ALL the plugins, including the ones I just registered with my MKII.

Is there any way to undo this? I literally JUST registered this device TODAY (August 1, 2019). I did not know that the devices would combine. I thought the devices would be separate on my account, in which I would be able to manage their associated plugins separately.

Thanks for any help.

Update: After UA de-registered the device for me, I was able to register it again under a different account. All is fine now!
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

You’ll have to reach out to UA to sort that out... good reminder to read FAQs and manuals before blindly installing stuff
Old 2 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgood View Post
You’ll have to reach out to UA to sort that out... good reminder to read FAQs and manuals before blindly installing stuff
Yeah, I'll reach out to UA tomorrow. Thanks

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search