The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
New to recording
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

New to recording

Hey guys I’m pretty new to recording ... I have Logic Pro x for the Mac ... here is my gear and wondering what you guys would suggest to getting best sounding recordings from my gear . I also have my pedal board
Attached Thumbnails
New to recording-c21ad5b2-e35a-43b7-9336-e2dc4c1169e2.jpg   New to recording-0f0aca8e-bd1c-495d-8d2e-6051392709f0.jpg   New to recording-9cc11dee-973f-4312-a41b-ed0531c28b60.jpg  
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Head

Plug it in.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Head

Jk. You got mics etc?
Old 4 weeks ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pq111 View Post
Hey guys I’m pretty new to recording ... I have Logic Pro x for the Mac ... here is my gear and wondering what you guys would suggest to getting best sounding recordings from my gear . I also have my pedal board
The best sounding recordings is totally up to you and not up to the gear you have. Great albums where done with a lot less than what you have and your knowledge of audio engineer, including recording and mixing and room acoustics

Your skills, ability, knowledge, and talent decides if you can make great sounding music..

All you need to do i plug them in and start producing great music.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Connect the Focusrite to your Mac and start composing and/or recording.
The best sound should be achieved from the source, before the recording started.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search