The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
TEAC 15 stereo to digital interface Modular Synthesizers
Old 6 days ago
Here for the gear

TEAC 15 stereo to digital interface

Hello,

I would like to send a stereo bus from a TEAC Model 15 to my UA Apollo 8 digital interface. It has been done before by the previous owner. Unfortunately he is out of the country.

It has 16 channels and 8 bus masters. I’m trying to track drums using the TEAC and have a stereo send into the Apollo 8 digital interface.

The TEAC is a little different from other boards so I’m a bit confused. I don’t know how to route everything behind the board.

Behind the board: (photos attached)

1. each channel has ACCESS: RVC, Send, D Out, Line In and of coarse Mic In.

2. each BUSS IN has ACCESS: RCV and Send. TAPE: In and FLB. TAPE B: In and FLB. ECHO: RCV and FLB.

3. AUX 3 and 4 with sends, line outs and aux outs

4. And then the monitor section. MON A left and right, CR Mon left and right, Line in, Mon B left and right and Studio Mon left and right.

Your help is GREATLY appreciated!
Attached Thumbnails
TEAC 15 stereo to digital interface-ab070e47-91c6-4e01-afd8-395366a87dd5.jpg   TEAC 15 stereo to digital interface-0c91a303-60af-4a8d-87e2-8b249794cf51.jpg   TEAC 15 stereo to digital interface-3fc8aa28-2875-4f8e-9435-493b4da9ff1c.jpg  

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search