The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Where did Andy Sneap go? Ribbon Microphones
Old 30th March 2018
Here for the gear
Where did Andy Sneap go?

First off, if this doesn't belong in this forum category please move it accordingly. I've been a big fan of both Jens Bogren and Andy Sneap for quite a while, and while Jens' studio Fascination Street in Sweden in still active, I went to check out Andy's Backstage Studio and noticed his website is no longer around and his domain name is up for sale.

Anybody know if Andy is still producing? Or did he quite the business? I just found it weird that a big name like Andy Sneap would just disappear...
Old 30th March 2018
Harmless Wacko

Andy is replacing Glenn in Judas Priest for upcoming touring and has recently completed their latest record at the production helm.

That record, BTW, sounds tremendous.

He has never stopped growing as a music professional.

Actually, UNcommon for fellas who have success early and often in the fabric of my experience.

Big kudos!

Slippy
Old 2nd April 2018
Here for the gear
Ahh, ok. That sums it all up then. Thanks for that Slipperman.
Old 4th April 2018
Whoa I never knew he was in Sabbat! Im still mad at him for making the worst album Napalm Death ever did, but he did the last Carcass album and the holy grail Iron Monkey's 'Our Problem' so we're good now.
Top Mentioned Products
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search