The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

New products - Coming soon

Sponsored ByPlugin Boutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Posting Guidelines (evolving, please refer here frequently for updates!) Please post all your new product...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 4,051
The Press Desk 8th May 2015

Anyone here know when this puppy will get released? Cannot wait to toss my Faderport in the trash (read: sell on...

Shaggy2039
replies: 62 views: 4,704
RiF 25 minutes ago

For twenty years, I have dreamed of bringing the professional studio to anyone who wants to make music. I’m talking...

Steven Slate
replies: 1,470 views: 184,430
12HolyBuffalo 6 hours ago

HENRY-Q - GERMANIUM INDUCTOR EQUALIZER http://www.stefanodallora.com/2/images/678_0_5756504_682921.png HENRY-Q GERMANIUM...

SteDal
replies: 1 views: 226
Asher Bay 2 days ago

AEA is proud to announced the Limited Edition R44ACE. Enveloped in an elegant, matte black finish, the R44ACE heralds the 20th...

[email protected]
replies: 22 views: 1,854
Ayzed 3 days ago

Modal Electronics are proud to announce the latest in its line of innovative Machines For Musicians - the Modal SKULPT...

The Press Desk
replies: 1 views: 474
The Press Desk 4 days ago

Cytomic's next plugin "The Scream" is a very detailed model of an Ibanez TS-808 Tube Screamer pedal. It models every...

andy-cytomic
replies: 194 views: 20,360
World Studios 4 days ago

Dear all, Hexachords will launch next April 2’ his new software Orb Composer, an Artificial intelligence music tool for...

Hexachords
replies: 88 views: 7,354
HiEnergy 4 days ago

Just showed up on their web page... KT-2A | Compressors/Limiters | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Tribe

mamm7215
replies: 55 views: 11,003
chrizzi 4 days ago

Just received this in my e-mail: Golden Age Premier...

Slogun
replies: 67 views: 10,761
29CountsNY 5 days ago

Hey guys and gals! Just wanted to tease you a bit rockout Some cool stuff coming soon from Mercuriall......

Barmaley
replies: 59 views: 9,076
Barmaley 1 week ago

Just seen Golden Age Projects are releasing new Premier versions of their PRE-73 PREQ-73. Info at bottom of this link - Home...

dickiefunk
replies: 14 views: 2,958
Ari88 1 week ago

Touch? Virtual? One does it all? Wrong thread. Electromechanical. Channel compressor, expander and dynamic EQ. Master...

quintosardo
replies: 138 views: 28,432
jeronimo 1 week ago

Hey Everyone I just wanted to post about a new piece...actually the first of our Pro Audio Technology line from Flock Audio Inc....

FlockAudio
replies: 73 views: 7,142
coso 1 week ago

Hi there, We are proud to introduce Joué - an expressive and modular MIDI controller that feels like a real instrument....

playjoue
replies: 5 views: 1,452
The Press Desk 1 week ago

Nektar Technology launches PACER: DAW and MIDI Footswitch Controller Next level integration and Nektar DAW...

The Press Desk
replies: 3 views: 593
LGK_Dude 1 week ago

Hey all! For all of us who hasn't been to MixCon, including me as well, not that I wouldn't want or like to move around. Namm...

biksonije
replies: 3 views: 730
marchhare 2 weeks ago

Hello Guys, I am happy to introduce to the forum the Stam Audio SA-76ADG. https://i.imgur.com/7sR6WVH.jpg Three...

joshuanaconda
replies: 70 views: 5,229
doom64 3 weeks ago

Well this new development over at CAPI looks incredible!! Here is what Jeff posted at **************. This will add DAW control...

ARIEL
replies: 91 views: 14,712
Progmatic-Studios 3 weeks ago

TC Electronic introduces TC2290-DT - Legendary Dynamic Delay Plug-In with Dedicated Desktop Interface and Signature...

The Press Desk
replies: 128 views: 8,706
noah330 3 weeks ago
replies: - views: -
The Tenant 3 weeks ago

Evermix Announce Android Compatible MixBox MixBox and the accompanying Evermix DJ App will soon be available to DJs...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 221
The Press Desk 3 weeks ago

Announcing Bitwig 2.4 Bitwig is proud to announce the second major update for this year: Bitwig Studio 2.4 This new...

The Press Desk
replies: 1 views: 462
The Press Desk 4 weeks ago

Waves Audio and Audeze Announce Audeze Mobius Headphones with Waves Nx 3D Audio Technology Waves Audio, a leading...

The Press Desk
replies: 1 views: 627
Dave Davis 4 weeks ago

Earlier in the year some of you may remember we teased something we were working on. Well today we are going live with the beta...

timnoric
replies: 40 views: 2,167
Plaeground 14th July 2018

Well, we all want colours for mixing. Here is a simple and straightforward palette: "Percolate". It is ten...

quintosardo
replies: 59 views: 10,461
quintosardo 13th July 2018

273483209 273541810 273567510 AURAS IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER AT THE INTRODUCTORY PRICE OF £149. CLICK HERE FOR MORE...

slateandash
replies: 2 views: 804
slateandash 10th July 2018

Dove Audio announces the WTF Oscillator Dove audio is proud to announce a completely new concept in waveform morphing...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 343
The Press Desk 10th July 2018

G-Suit launches a Kickstarter campaign for a new kind of guitar cover The G-Suit guitar cover is ingeniously designed to...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 416
The Press Desk 10th July 2018

Metric Halo Introduces the 3d Card & MHLink Early Access Program The 3d Card Upgrade is a user-installable hardware and...

The Press Desk
replies: 6 views: 1,558
dbjp 30th June 2018

Promo Demo https://youtu.be/UxCgsVaemWA Presets Demo https://youtu.be/S7mQAjnsq4U

UniversalAudio
replies: 0 views: 349
UniversalAudio 29th June 2018

Pro Sound Effects Updates the Hybrid Library with more Coverage and Speed New Features Available Now with Special Launch...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 291
The Press Desk 27th June 2018

Vengeance Producer Suite (VPS) Avenger facts: Took me the whole morning to gather this list, maybe I even forgot something to...

msvs
replies: 26 views: 5,102
SynthLife 25th June 2018

Introducing the Integer MP2 Portable Microphone Preamplifier It features: Two transparent channels Very low noise and...

intaud
replies: 0 views: 354
intaud 23rd June 2018

Do you love your Pultec EQP-1A, or EQP-1A3? I thought so. Love it so much you wished you could do more with it? Today, I am...

peter sikking
replies: 10 views: 1,063
inlindsey 20th June 2018

This appears to be the second in the "Divine Comedy" series, with Cream being the...

All_Night
replies: 5 views: 972
All_Night 14th June 2018

Waldorf Music makes world’s first fully FPGA powered synth fit to fly for full production launch at The 2019 NAMM...

The Press Desk
replies: 5 views: 859
Reptil 13th June 2018

Spitfire Audio announces all-new solo accompaniment to namesake chamber and symphonic strings ranges with...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 353
The Press Desk 13th June 2018

MOD Devices Presents MOD Duo X - New Standalone Multi-Effect Audio Processor The upcoming MOD Duo X was designed to meet...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 448
The Press Desk 13th June 2018

Hi! We have just released a new, modular console for 500 series modules. We think it's pretty awesome. Check it out! Mana...

Mana Modular
replies: 20 views: 6,191
FFS 8th June 2018

MOD Devices Will Unveil New Product at Sónar+D 2018 A new audio processor for electronic musicians will be revealed at...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 305
The Press Desk 7th June 2018

hello I would like to present my project that is available in kicstarter this month, it is called ctrl x and this made up by a...

meneillos
replies: 1 views: 705
meneillos 31st May 2018

Hey fellas! In case some have missed this announcement, PreSonus—Studio One 4 Now Available Create Without Boundaries •...

Solar
replies: 0 views: 608
Solar 22nd May 2018

Hello Everyone! Our latest works AIZERX - TRAILER SFX DESIGNER TOOLKIT and AIZERX - MODERN DESIGNER TOOLKIT are now available...

keepforest
replies: 0 views: 683
keepforest 17th May 2018

MOD Devices Launches New Plugin Marketplace MOD Devices, the music technology company based in Berlin, has announced the...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 372
The Press Desk 16th May 2018

Toontrack announces Hard Rock EZX by Bob Rock Today, Toontrack announced May 15 as the release date of the Hard Rock...

The Press Desk
replies: 2 views: 755
The Press Desk 15th May 2018

It looks there's a new Softube Weiss available: WEISS DEESS. Does anybody have more details about it? THX

Solid Mastering
replies: 13 views: 2,206
The Press Desk 15th May 2018

Coming Soon: VocalSynth 2 and New iZotope Creative Suite This month, we’re celebrating and enabling creativity....

The Press Desk
replies: 1 views: 735
Sounddesigner 15th May 2018

Kali Audio Announces Debut Product Line: LP-6 and LP-8 Studio Monitors Kali Audio, a startup audio company based in...

The Press Desk
replies: 2 views: 637
Kali Audio 11th May 2018

I'm taking my first commercial release to market now and I'm running a kickstarter with instrument pre sales to get my company of...

mike912
replies: 2 views: 792
b0se 10th May 2018

He says it's the "latest plugin" but there's no mention of it anywhere on acustica-audio.com, forums or...

All_Night
replies: 15 views: 2,630
drezz 9th May 2018

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search