The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

New products - Coming soon

Sponsored ByPlugin Boutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Posting Guidelines (evolving, please refer here frequently for updates!) Please post all your new product...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 3,989
The Press Desk 8th May 2015

Just seen Golden Age Projects are releasing new Premier versions of their PRE-73 PREQ-73. Info at bottom of this link - Home...

dickiefunk
replies: 10 views: 1,782
roughgear 1 day ago

For twenty years, I have dreamed of bringing the professional studio to anyone who wants to make music. I’m talking...

Steven Slate
replies: 1,432 views: 175,724
kpbenoit 1 day ago

Introducing the Integer MP2 Portable Microphone Preamplifier It features: Two transparent channels Very low noise and...

intaud
replies: 0 views: 247
intaud 1 day ago

Dear all, Hexachords will launch next April 2’ his new software Orb Composer, an Artificial intelligence music tool for...

Hexachords
replies: 77 views: 6,070
Atak 2 days ago

Just showed up on their web page... KT-2A | Compressors/Limiters | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Tribe

mamm7215
replies: 41 views: 7,186
dickiefunk 2 days ago

Earlier in the year some of you may remember we teased something we were working on. Well today we are going live with the beta...

timnoric
replies: 37 views: 1,851
timnoric 2 days ago

Audient Announces New Audio Interface: iD44 British manufacturer Audient raises the stakes once again with the release...

The Press Desk
replies: 309 views: 35,282
VenVile 3 days ago

AEA is proud to announced the Limited Edition R44ACE. Enveloped in an elegant, matte black finish, the R44ACE heralds the...

[email protected]
replies: 9 views: 1,145
DaveNJ 3 days ago

Do you love your Pultec EQP-1A, or EQP-1A3? I thought so. Love it so much you wished you could do more with it? Today, I am...

peter sikking
replies: 10 views: 938
inlindsey 4 days ago

Hey guys and gals! Just wanted to tease you a bit rockout Some cool stuff coming soon from Mercuriall......

Barmaley
replies: 58 views: 8,662
Barmaley 4 days ago

TC Electronic introduces TC2290-DT - Legendary Dynamic Delay Plug-In with Dedicated Desktop Interface and Signature...

The Press Desk
replies: 118 views: 6,963
lest 6 days ago

Metric Halo Introduces the 3d Card & MHLink Early Access Program The 3d Card Upgrade is a user-installable hardware and...

The Press Desk
replies: 6 views: 1,270
Shaman 6 days ago

This appears to be the second in the "Divine Comedy" series, with Cream being the...

All_Night
replies: 5 views: 762
All_Night 1 week ago

Waldorf Music makes world’s first fully FPGA powered synth fit to fly for full production launch at The 2019 NAMM...

The Press Desk
replies: 5 views: 681
Reptil 1 week ago

Hey Everyone I just wanted to post about a new piece...actually the first of our Pro Audio Technology line from Flock Audio Inc....

FlockAudio
replies: 69 views: 6,045
cdruzeta 1 week ago

Spitfire Audio announces all-new solo accompaniment to namesake chamber and symphonic strings ranges with...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 252
The Press Desk 1 week ago

MOD Devices Presents MOD Duo X - New Standalone Multi-Effect Audio Processor The upcoming MOD Duo X was designed to meet...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 256
The Press Desk 1 week ago

Hi! We have just released a new, modular console for 500 series modules. We think it's pretty awesome. Check it out! Mana...

Mana Modular
replies: 20 views: 5,911
FFS 2 weeks ago

MOD Devices Will Unveil New Product at Sónar+D 2018 A new audio processor for electronic musicians will be revealed at...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 272
The Press Desk 2 weeks ago

273483209 273541810 273567510 AURAS IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER AT THE INTRODUCTORY PRICE OF £149. CLICK HERE FOR MORE...

slateandash
replies: 1 views: 657
slateandash 2 weeks ago

hello I would like to present my project that is available in kicstarter this month, it is called ctrl x and this made up by a...

meneillos
replies: 1 views: 637
meneillos 3 weeks ago

Cytomic's next plugin "The Scream" is a very detailed model of an Ibanez TS-808 Tube Screamer pedal. It models every...

andy-cytomic
replies: 187 views: 19,216
Karloff70 4 weeks ago

Hey fellas! In case some have missed this announcement, PreSonus—Studio One 4 Now Available Create Without Boundaries •...

Solar
replies: 0 views: 501
Solar 4 weeks ago

Hello Everyone! Our latest works AIZERX - TRAILER SFX DESIGNER TOOLKIT and AIZERX - MODERN DESIGNER TOOLKIT are now available...

keepforest
replies: 0 views: 578
keepforest 17th May 2018

Hello Guys, I am happy to introduce to the forum the Stam Audio SA-76ADG. https://i.imgur.com/7sR6WVH.jpg Three...

joshuanaconda
replies: 59 views: 3,690
the fxs 17th May 2018

MOD Devices Launches New Plugin Marketplace MOD Devices, the music technology company based in Berlin, has announced the...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 330
The Press Desk 16th May 2018

Toontrack announces Hard Rock EZX by Bob Rock Today, Toontrack announced May 15 as the release date of the Hard Rock...

The Press Desk
replies: 2 views: 672
The Press Desk 15th May 2018

It looks there's a new Softube Weiss available: WEISS DEESS. Does anybody have more details about it? THX

Solid Mastering
replies: 13 views: 2,047
The Press Desk 15th May 2018

Coming Soon: VocalSynth 2 and New iZotope Creative Suite This month, we’re celebrating and enabling creativity....

The Press Desk
replies: 1 views: 657
Sounddesigner 15th May 2018

Kali Audio Announces Debut Product Line: LP-6 and LP-8 Studio Monitors Kali Audio, a startup audio company based in...

The Press Desk
replies: 2 views: 494
Kali Audio 11th May 2018

I'm taking my first commercial release to market now and I'm running a kickstarter with instrument pre sales to get my company of...

mike912
replies: 2 views: 707
b0se 10th May 2018

He says it's the "latest plugin" but there's no mention of it anywhere on acustica-audio.com, forums or...

All_Night
replies: 15 views: 2,402
drezz 9th May 2018

Well this new development over at CAPI looks incredible!! Here is what Jeff posted at **************. This will add DAW control...

ARIEL
replies: 89 views: 13,702
zamproject 9th May 2018

Zivix Launches Indiegogo Campaign for Next Generation Jamstik Smart Guitars The Jamstik 7 & Jamstik 12 MIDI Guitars...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 320
The Press Desk 3rd May 2018

Roland to Debut Several Exciting New V-Drums Instruments During #TotallyDrums Event and Live Keynote, May 8 Roland...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 381
The Press Desk 1st May 2018

Hi The midiflorian is an intuitive midi controller for musicians who want to maximise their playing and minimise the setup....

midiflorian
replies: 7 views: 488
midiflorian 1st May 2018

Hi folks, I'm happy to announce that ToneDexter is now available for pre-ordering at reduced prices via...

James May
replies: 41 views: 6,277
The Press Desk 26th April 2018

Pro Sound Effects announces The Odyssey Collection The Next Odyssey Is Coming! More world-class sound effects from Mark...

The Press Desk
replies: 1 views: 307
The Press Desk 26th April 2018

Just received this in my e-mail: Golden Age Premier...

Slogun
replies: 57 views: 8,725
Simone Coen 25th April 2018

Black Rooster Audio is excited to announce the VEQ-1P Program EQ, inspired by one of the most famous and renowned equalizers in...

BlackRooster
replies: 17 views: 1,373
Lesha 19th April 2018

ENHANCIA launches MIDI ring controller Neova ENHANCIA is pleased to announce that MIDI ring Neova will be available for...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 402
The Press Desk 16th April 2018

I am aware of steinberg's previous work with Ruprt Neve on the Portico plugins and Yamaha's inclusion of a silk channel option...

Roostr
replies: 14 views: 1,578
Diogo C 16th April 2018

Seems like the people at UA has set the bar to a whole new level this time! Can't wait for this. https://youtu.be/Rf2-gU3lwrA

Mixed_Emotions
replies: 3 views: 762
Mho 15th April 2018

New plugin coming soon! Here is Distox! Multi-mode distortion model. Features: - 3 op-amp and 4 tube distortion stages -...

Tunca
replies: 38 views: 4,051
theillusionist 14th April 2018

EqtmWNnVN0Q At NAMM we are launching our brand new "CLASSIC SERIES" 500 series modules. These are my no compromise...

Lindell
replies: 42 views: 9,384
ManMulcahy 10th April 2018

Rebel Technology announces Magus Modular manufacturer Rebel Technology have launched a Kickstarter campaign to crowdfund...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 412
The Press Desk 6th April 2018

Benchmark announces HPA4 headphone/line amplifier Today Benchmark Media Systems, Inc. announced that they will be...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 541
The Press Desk 5th April 2018

From the PA website: The elysia karacter is not currently purchasable, but you can download and start trials now. We...

OMU
replies: 63 views: 6,518
dyscode 1st April 2018

Before reading more, sit tight. To produce this HZ library, they put together 344 PLAYES folks. Yes you read correctly. Many off...

Solar
replies: 7 views: 1,318
The Press Desk 28th March 2018

It looks there's a new Vertigo Sound VSC-3 coming soon... Looking forward to it.

Solid Mastering
replies: 2 views: 891
Solid Mastering 26th March 2018

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search