Old 30th March 2015
Gear Nut

bring it on!
Old 30th March 2015
Lives for gear

ooh AAX for this and everything
Old 30th March 2015
Gear Guru
So many cool things coming out! Love Sweetone....Great company!
Old 30th March 2015
Lives for gear

Oh Yeah! My favorite dev!!
Old 30th March 2015
Gear Addict

Sweet! Their stuff is great.
Old 30th March 2015
Lives for gear
Go Sonimus! Amazing tools for a fair price. Love these guys!
Old 30th March 2015
Lives for gear

I look forward to this eagerly. Sweetone and SonEQ Pro get tons of use here.
Old 31st March 2015
WOW WOW WOW! This is the happiest I've been in a LONG time! I have been checking in with Sonimus for the past year or two about their AAX porting... Doing everything I could to find out if they would be porting SonEQ Pro over to AAX! This is the greatest news ever! And the new EQ teasing is killer! This, along with Tony's (Klanghelm) new compressor, are the highlights of the year thus far, aside from me getting some new pre amps
Old 31st March 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolly jimmy View Post
i look forward to this eagerly. Sweetone and soneq pro get tons of use here.
+100!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superwack View Post
ooh aax for this and everything
+100!!
Old 31st March 2015
Bring It On!!
Old 31st March 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL_HERALDO View Post
take place.
Hey El_Heraldo... I've seen you post this in a few forums.. I'm confused by what it means! :D

You just bookmarking the thread?
Old 31st March 2015
Gee
Lives for gear

great news!
Old 31st March 2015
Lives for gear
+1 for AAX. AAX for Satson and SonEQ is big news.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superwack View Post
ooh AAX for this and everything
Old 31st March 2015
M2E
Lives for gear

Oh yeahhh, another 73 model.:face palm:

There are so many great EQ's that haven't been done yet.

Marc
Old 31st March 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by M2E View Post
Oh yeahhh, another 73 model.:face palm:

There are so many great EQ's that haven't been done yet.

Marc
Understandable.. But Sonimus' version will most likely be a good option for those who don't have a 73 styled EQ. I don't own slates VMR because I didn't care for owning all 4 processors and I didn't buy the IKs because of the CPU claims. So this is a nice option for someone who doesn't own a 73 EQ. And if it's as like previous Sonimus offerings, it'll be cheap, good sounding, low CPU, and no latency.
Old 31st March 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe_04_04 View Post
Hey El_Heraldo... I've seen you post this in a few forums.. I'm confused by what it means! :D

You just bookmarking the thread?
Yes! Maybe is not the correct expression in english
Old 31st March 2015
Quote:
Yes! Maybe is not the correct expression in english
Oh that's quite alright Heraldo. I wasn't trying to shed any negative light on your English skills, I never have any issues understanding your typing in other situations you speak (type) English much better than I can speak any other language out there!

This just had me curious

At any rate, Glad you're interested in the new Sonimus product never-the-less
Old 31st March 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe_04_04 View Post
Oh that's quite alright Heraldo. I wasn't trying to shed any negative light on your English skills, I never have any issues understanding your typing in other situations you speak (type) English much better than I can speak any other language out there!

This just had me curious

At any rate, Glad you're interested in the new Sonimus product never-the-less
Absolutely no problem, you look as a real gearslutz and a nice guy. I have been always interested in Sonimus but the lacking of AAX has push me away from it (and I'm a little bit bored of wrapping plugins). Now that he is going to release AAX, for sure I will get SonEQ Pro (minimun!).
Old 31st March 2015
Quote:
Absolutely no problem, you look as a real gearslutz and a nice guy. I have been always interested in Sonimus but the lacking of AAX has push me away from it (and I'm a little bit bored of wrapping plugins). Now that he is going to release AAX, for sure I will get SonEQ Pro (minimun!).
Understandable. I got into Sonimus prior to needing AAX, so it didn't bother me beforehand, but since its been a year and a half or so since they mentioned AAX, it was starting to get to me.

I mentioned up above that SonEQ Pro is a staple in my mixing now and I truly meant it. It's the perfect compliment to either Pro Q 2 (or Equilibrium, if you are a DMG fan). Pro Q for all the fine details and "surgical" needs and SonEQ Pro for broad strokes. I could sell off all of my other EQs and just leave those two and I'd be happy! I'm very glad they are porting it. I don't think it would let you down . I don't get free products by expressing these claims either! Lol
Old 31st March 2015
In fact, I'm so excited that I'll probably tack on a 5-10 dollar donation on my purchase of this EQ. I've heard from numerous sources that they might've been struggling financially, so I'd like to help them out... Unless they are charging for the port
Old 31st March 2015
AAX = Yeaaaaah!

Anoter 73 = Yaaaaaawn
Old 31st March 2015
Here for the gear

Great news! Probably it will be a good native alternative to the UAD 1073. And SonEQ Pro and Britson in AAX is exactly what I was waiting for!
Old 31st March 2015
Lives for gear
That sums up how I feel, though I may buy the EQ to support the developer anyway. Great products, good price, and I may use the Neve EQ more than I think. But AAX is truly excellent news for SonEQ Pro and Satson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diogo_c View Post
AAX = Yeaaaaah!

Anoter 73 = Yaaaaaawn
Old 31st March 2015
Lives for gear

I wonder why he named it after a horrible East Lancashire town?

I will very likely buy it, as I usually love Sonimus stuff. But the name is giving me flashbacks to playing some of the seediest gigs of my entire life.
Old 31st March 2015
Lives for gear

Ha ha ha ha, I didn't like to say
Old 31st March 2015
Lives for gear

I don't get all the face palms. I couldn't care less about another 73 emu, but I have faith that Sonimus will nail the saturation with this one, and at his prices, this will at the very least be a (another) tasty mojo unit.
Old 31st March 2015
Lives for gear
Ha! Burnley is where the new Neve stuff is made. In England. Probably where they got the name.
Old 1st April 2015
Lives for gear

It's a good thing Neve wasn't from ****tington!
Topic:
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search