The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Goodhertz Tupe
Old 5 days ago | Show parent
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pali View Post
Customizable processing order. The Opto compressor in the tape section wishes it could be first or last in the chain, I know because I’m talking to it.
Click the arrow between the tube and tape modes to swap their processing order.
Click the button at the top left of the FILTER section to put it first (Pre) or last (Post) in line.

I actually forgot I had pre-ordered this in the of 2020 madness and was pleasantly surprised to discover the beta email yesterday. For Google mail service users, check your Promotions auto-filtered category - it will likely be moved there.

This thing in HQ mode sounds really good! A super HQ+ option is certainly appealing.

I can already see this becoming indispensable for saturation duties going forward. The filtering and wet/dry blend make it a really versatile and intuitive colorizer. A little parallel tube drive with the opto limiter filling in specific areas on full mixes seems to work well too in initial testing.

Being able to automate the filter bands and tilt together certainly opens up cool ,creative animation potential too.

Quality stuff, thanks Goodhertz.
Old 5 days ago
Here for the gear

🎧 5 years
As a guitarist, I'm really digging the negative value Drive settings. It seems easier to dial in a touch-sensitive sweet spot similar to a great amp on 3 or 4 that way. Definitely agree with Pali's GUI suggestions - sliders without text underneath would be easier to deal with a la other Ghz plugs. A button to reset the filter would also be nice, although from right-clicking on the display I see there's a certain amount of that functionality already...it would just be great to access it from the main window.

This is a suggestion for all Ghz plugs: could you start a public library of Ghz presets on the website?
Old 4 days ago | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by B Elgin View Post
Click the arrow between the tube and tape modes to swap their processing order.
Click the button at the top left of the FILTER section to put it first (Pre) or last (Post) in line.
Thanks for this but
Im trying to emulate a Guitar amp so the order would be
tube(amp) filter (cab) tape (comp).

I think reordering modules could be addressed better in the activation part of the the GUI by drag and drop.(the section where you can activate and deactivate tube, tape and filter)
Reordering now is all over the GUI, I think it should be on only one place.
Old 3 days ago | Show parent
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pali View Post
Thanks for this but
Im trying to emulate a Guitar amp so the order would be
tube(amp) filter (cab) tape (comp).

I think reordering modules could be addressed better in the activation part of the the GUI by drag and drop.(the section where you can activate and deactivate tube, tape and filter)
Reordering now is all over the GUI, I think it should be on only one place.
I didn’t even realize you can reorder the modules.
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
🎙️ View mentioned gear