The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Majella Audio launches IMPLEXUS synthesizer via Kickstarter
Old 23rd September 2020
Hardware Majella Audio launches IMPLEXUS synthesizer via Kickstarter

Majella Audio launched their new IMPLEXUS Synthesizer via a Kickstarter campaign.

The IMPLEXUS is a "no compromises" performance oriented musical instrument combining West โ€“ and East-coast synthesis techniques into a single form factor. The IMPLEXUS uses analog waveshaping, folding and audio rate modulation to create an immense range of sounds! The philosophy behind the unique analog signal path of the Implexus is to create sound by adding harmonics instead of subtracting them.

More info on :https://majella-audio.com/products/implexus/

A few of the key features:
  • Complex VCO, Basic VCO and Sub-oscillator with dedicated VCO tuner
  • Unique analog signal path with unique VCO's, VCF and VCA
  • 2x LFO with various waveforms and sync-able to clock and tap tempo
  • 2x analog ADSR envelope with looping mode and independent velocity depth
  • Stereo delay with clock sync option in multiple divisions
  • Eurorack compatible patch bay and of course MIDI over DIN and USB
  • Stereo balanced outputs, headphone output
  • Internal power supply, no adapters!

The IMPLEXUS will be available via kickstarter for the price of โ‚ฌ 1299,-

Feel free to ask any questions below!

Team Majella Audio
Attached Thumbnails
Majella Audio launches IMPLEXUS synthesizer via Kickstarter-implexus_vooraanzicht_-nieuwe-houtjes-kleur-.jpg   Majella Audio launches IMPLEXUS synthesizer via Kickstarter-_mg_6801.jpg  
Old 23rd September 2020
Really excited about this synth! Tried it at the Majella Office earlier this year and it feels and sounds great. Their enthusiasm about the building process was very infectious. Will post a video with this unit later this month!
Old 24th September 2020
Here for the gear
This is an insane synth.. really cool to see the amount of detail went into this. I'm really considering to buy one on Kickstarter!

I have a question, is there a video that just shows controls and sound? I just start to understand westcoast a little bit more now but ive seen all video's so far but don't understand every control thats on there. Thanks
Old 24th September 2020
Hardware

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRrads View Post
This is an insane synth.. really cool to see the amount of detail went into this. I'm really considering to buy one on Kickstarter!

I have a question, is there a video that just shows controls and sound? I just start to understand westcoast a little bit more now but ive seen all video's so far but don't understand every control thats on there. Thanks
Thank you for the kind words! Good that you ask this, we will be uploading a video showing most of the IMPLEXUS features this Friday! We will post it in this thread as well!

Team Majella Audio
Old 4 weeks ago
Hardware

A new video showing the IMPLEXUS more in depth

If you have any questions feel free to ask!
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Really like what you did here. Sounds really good and has some nice connectivity in the back. Visually, I like the look of it.
Old 4 weeks ago
Hardware

Quote:
Originally Posted by rids View Post
Really like what you did here. Sounds really good and has some nice connectivity in the back. Visually, I like the look of it.
Thank you so much!
Old 4 weeks ago
I made a video with some sounds of the Implexus:
https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizer...ototype_for_a/
Old 4 weeks ago
Another video with some sounds :-)

๐Ÿ“ Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
๐Ÿ–จ๏ธ Show Printable Version
โœ‰๏ธ Email this Page
๐Ÿ” Search thread
๐ŸŽ™๏ธ View mentioned gear