The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
GENESIS PRO by Ummet Ozcan is coming!
Old 4 weeks ago
Erm, but, the release date is official for quite some time, it's given in the video on the very same channel :>
Old 3 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Anyone managed to buy Genesis Pro yet?

So today (12 March) is the day but here in UK at 11:22am I've not managed to google how to buy it, and my pre-register with them hasn't produced an email. Anyone managed to buy it yet?
Old 3 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Not yet. We wait. We wait!
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Nut
I bought it. It is supplied with x32 and x64 jbridged versions. Download size is over 500mb. No exclusive contents for pre-registered users. On Studio One, I am using jbridged version. Experiencing pops and crackles making it almost unusable. Athough Genesis Pro offers many functions but the sound quality is weak and kind of 2 dimensional. Overall I am not impressed. And it's not about 1 dollar, it's about the hype that was created before the release.
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Guru

boo hiss no mac version wtf..? pass..
Old 3 weeks ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by emid View Post
I bought it. It is supplied with x32 and x64 jbridged versions. Download size is over 500mb. No exclusive contents for pre-registered users. On Studio One, I am using jbridged version. Experiencing pops and crackles making it almost unusable. Athough Genesis Pro offers many functions but the sound quality is weak and kind of 2 dimensional. Overall I am not impressed. And it's not about 1 dollar, it's about the hype that was created before the release.
Up and running here! In bridging options, try to check Performance mode and audioMasterGetTime hack only. Smooth operation here and sound synthesis is foookin' amazing on this baby...
Attached Thumbnails
GENESIS PRO by Ummet Ozcan is coming!-15842899095006193223862900267924.jpg   GENESIS PRO by Ummet Ozcan is coming!-15842899514075403359125325434270.jpg  
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search