The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
ReFX Nexus 3 (N3) is announced!
Old 29th November 2019
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve.lindqvist View Post
It's still 06:34 am in Canada, so they aren't even in the office yet. Use your brain, the world is bigger than you. Who is the fail now?
Vengeance is located in Germany and is a different company than reFX who lives in Canada. So don't constantly mix these up. Vengeance is a separate company which does sound design "for" reFX but they are not the same company and work in different countries, time zones and on different servers.
Bruh, it’s 10 am in Canada now, this thing should have released by midnight + we haven’t seen any preview videos of any kind yet so I’m suspecting problems.
Old 29th November 2019
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken_English View Post
First of all... Don't worry about what I Fantasize over... Secondly, I have ReFX Cloud... Thirdly, just because it's a Cloud based Server does not mean they are prepared to handle the anticipated bandwidth/traffic, I'm sure they're will be issues...

No one said ReFX equated to Vengeance... But... if you think there isn't a correlation between Manuel Schleis and ReFX, then so be it...
You are "sure" they will be issues. Why exactly?
Correlation or better corporation yes, but it's another company, another time zone, other servers other copy protection system. They just share the sound design and a few filters...
Old 29th November 2019
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugeskystalker View Post
Bruh, it’s 10 am in Canada now, this thing should have released by midnight + we haven’t seen any preview videos of any kind yet so I’m suspecting problems.
Nope, they are on the west coast of Canada, it's 07:24 am right now. When do you usually start working in the mornings?
Old 29th November 2019
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugeskystalker View Post
When avenger came out their biggest marketing slogan kind of was that it was made by the guys who made nexus, but from what I understand they’re completely separate, not even in the same country.

I am pretty disappointed that they haven’t released it yet though, I was looking forward to spending all day with it and the day is almost over.
I totally understand you. Now imagine that they don't open until 10:00 am, then make themselves a coffee first, do a few test runs with the cloud and release Nexus3 not before afternoon Canadian time...
Old 29th November 2019
Gear Head

This sucks, it’s 6 pm and it’s still not out, plus they deleted my comment when I asked about it **** this I’m not buying it, not one video, no preview, delayed releases, bunch of complaints to be found about the company online, I’ll use something else.
Old 29th November 2019
Gear Nut

Old 29th November 2019
Old 29th November 2019
Gear Nut

It's available! www.refx.com
Old 29th November 2019
Gear Nut

Premiere NOW:
Old 29th November 2019
Gear Addict

Hello, with new V3 we still have just ONE license?
without dongle portaility will be very annoying use Nexus 3 onto another computer!
Old 30th November 2019
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackfinder View Post
Hello, with new V3 we still have just ONE license?
without dongle portaility will be very annoying use Nexus 3 onto another computer!
On the website it says you can license on 2 machines.
Old 3rd December 2019
Gear Nut

More information here: https://refx.com/nexus/
Old 7th December 2019
Lives for gear

From the FAQs on their site:

2.2 Does NEXUS3 require a USB-eLicenser?
No, NEXUS3 does not require a USB-eLicenser or any other 3rd party hardware or software. It does require an internet connection to activate and a brief internet connection once every 30 days.

2.3 Can I use NEXUS3 while being offline?
Yes, you can use NEXUS3 while not being connected to the internet. However, you need to connect briefly at least once every 30 days to keep the authorization active.

2.4 How many computers can I use NEXUS3 on?
NEXUS3 can be activated on two of your computers at any time, so you can easily work on your desktop and laptop computers.

Great news!
Old 25th December 2019
Here for the gear
where's the christmas expansion this year ?? haha
Old 7th January 2020
Gear Nut

Is there a transfer fee if you sell your Nexus 3 license?

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search