The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Uli's teasing us.... AGAIN!!!!
Old 4 weeks ago
  #31
Gear Nut
 
jbuchholtz's Avatar
 

Behringer wrote the new product was engineered in Willich/Germany. AFAIK they dont´t develop synths there. So it has to be a mixer or control surface ...
Old 4 weeks ago
  #32
New digital mixer with a 24 track recorder
Old 4 weeks ago
  #33
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveBoulden View Post
A DAW "Workstation controller"? I'd rather like to see them make something like that!
Open Labs already did that ten years ago with the Neko.
Old 4 weeks ago
  #34
Gear Head
 
DaveBoulden's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyage.One View Post
Open Labs already did that ten years ago with the Neko.
I get what you are saying, but I was thinking along the lines of the Avid S1/S3/S4/S6 type stuff rather than a keyboard.
Old 4 weeks ago
  #35
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveBoulden View Post
I get what you are saying, but I was thinking along the lines of the Avid S1/S3/S4/S6 type stuff rather than a keyboard.
A control surface aimed at live mixing??
Old 4 weeks ago
  #36
Gear Head
 
DaveBoulden's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyage.One View Post
A control surface aimed at live mixing??
No, studio based... I know S4 & S6 are intended more for live, but S1 & S3 are more for production... I was just giving an example of the level of features I was thinking of.

I'm currently considering a ProTools dock and an S1, but I am a Cubase user so the integration is a bit more limited than the PT integration. Was thinking a pro-level controller from Behringer (i.e. a level above the X-Touch series) would be very interesting for me price-wise vs. the Avid units.
Old 4 weeks ago
  #37
Lives for gear
 
andychamp's Avatar
It‘ll probably be unveiled at Musikmesse...2025
Old 4 weeks ago
  #38
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveBoulden View Post
No, studio based... I know S4 & S6 are intended more for live, but S1 & S3 are more for production... I was just giving an example of the level of features I was thinking of.

I'm currently considering a ProTools dock and an S1, but I am a Cubase user so the integration is a bit more limited than the PT integration. Was thinking a pro-level controller from Behringer (i.e. a level above the X-Touch series) would be very interesting for me price-wise vs. the Avid units.
With AES-50 connectivity
Old 4 weeks ago
  #39
Lives for gear
 
gentleclockdivid's Avatar
 

30 years in the making .....

.............A robot lawyer ?
Old 4 weeks ago
  #40
Lives for gear
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentleclockdivid View Post
30 years in the making .....

.............A robot lawyer ?
lol! +1001! best post ever (well, for 30 years)...

whatever this thing is, you should get one for free!
Old 4 weeks ago
  #41
Lives for gear
 
Keith Moore's Avatar
 

Does anyone know when this thing is set to be announced?
Old 4 weeks ago
  #42
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentleclockdivid View Post
30 years in the making .....

.............A robot lawyer ?
Lol .... That's so funny lol
Old 4 weeks ago
  #43
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentleclockdivid View Post
30 years in the making .....

.............A robot lawyer ?
LOL...already plenty of those around. I've known a few. Like robots: no soul.
Old 3 weeks ago
  #44
Gear Addict
 
Klankdroid's Avatar
 

New Teaser --->

Old 3 weeks ago
  #45
Lives for gear
 

the robot gets an infantile soul...

...and when it dies, it will sublime into the cloud!

Old 3 weeks ago
  #46
Lives for gear
 
andychamp's Avatar
A Behringer music-making cartridge for the Wii...?
Old 3 weeks ago
  #47
Gear Guru
 
Brent Hahn's Avatar
 

Why do I keep mis-reading it as "30 Years in the Faking?"
Old 3 weeks ago
  #48
Lives for gear
 
Hokut's Avatar
 

Don't tell me all this so far will eventually just spell WIreless... and no product name yet?
Old 3 weeks ago
  #49
...will be a Behringer WI-NNER ??
Old 3 weeks ago
  #50
Lives for gear
 
Keith Moore's Avatar
 

Is it going to be another 30 years until the announcement?
Old 3 weeks ago
  #51
Lives for gear
Third clue....
Old 3 weeks ago
  #52
Gear Maniac
 

He made a windows clone, it's the new windows 3.0!
The original was released 1990.
Old 3 weeks ago
  #53
Gear Addict
 
Klankdroid's Avatar
 

I'm beginning to think that it is a digital mixer controlled on a touchpad that completely covers the surface.... Like an X32 mixer but instead of faders you gonna have a total touchscreen, something that is never done before, this could be really cool but I hope they got the software on point, but it is a big behringer team so they could pull something of like this....
Old 3 weeks ago
  #54
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klankdroid View Post
I'm beginning to think that it is a digital mixer controlled on a touchpad that completely covers the surface.... Like an X32 mixer but instead of faders you gonna have a total touchscreen, something that is never done before, this could be really cool but I hope they got the software on point, but it is a big behringer team so they could pull something of like this....
So.... like a Slate Raven but with XLRs and AES-50 ports on the back??
I like, I like!!!
Old 3 weeks ago
  #55
Lives for gear
 
tymish's Avatar
 

Neve 1073 clone?
Old 3 weeks ago
  #56
Lives for gear
 
~ufo~'s Avatar
Don’t forget the waves lv1 system which is marketed with touch screens only (even though you can use control surfaces).
Old 3 weeks ago
  #57
Lives for gear
 

cloud based, ai supported, vr augmented - scary...
Old 3 weeks ago
  #58
Here for the gear
 
micropho6ia's Avatar
Big W?

Why that's it! Sure, look! It's a big W I tell ya! It's a big W!
Attached Thumbnails
Uli's teasing us.... AGAIN!!!!-s-l1000.jpg  
Old 3 weeks ago
  #59
Lives for gear
 
sakamoto's Avatar
 

I know what it is...

W -> Windows 2077. Without some stupid upgrades. With all audio drivers. Plug you soundcard and you ready to go....
Old 3 weeks ago
  #60
Gear Maniac
 

Wu-Tang Console
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Forum Jump
Forum Jump