The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Arturia 3 Delays You’ll Actually Use
Old 22nd August 2019
Gear Nut

Post Arturia 3 Delays You’ll Actually Use

It looks like production expert posted this ahead of schedule and immediately took it down. What is the yellow and black plugin emulating?

Last edited by Deif; 22nd August 2019 at 02:48 AM.. Reason: Pictures
Old 22nd August 2019
Following!
Old 22nd August 2019
Lives for gear

The memory brigade is emulating electro harmonix. The 201, is emulating Roland. The yellow and black is a mystery…
Old 22nd August 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaySoul View Post
The memory brigade is emulating electro harmonix. The 201, is emulating Roland. The yellow and black is a mystery…
The yellow and black is the delay from Eventide H3000 maybe ? The unit has yellow buttons, and is known for those infinite type delays.
Old 22nd August 2019
Gear Nut

another Space Echo ... yawn ... they shoulda went with TC 2290 for the digital one.

though TC would prolly be combative. OK.
Old 22nd August 2019
Gear Guru

Waoh , i was literraly about to go echo collection from mcdsp ...nice timing ...
Old 22nd August 2019
Lives for gear

Hmmm... Looks like a really solid collection. I use way more delays in a mix than I probably should!

Judging by those robust sidechain features in their compressors, I'm really keen to see what these ones can do under the hood.

Arturia's products just get better and better these days.
Old 22nd August 2019
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeezo View Post
Waoh , i was literraly about to go echo collection from mcdsp ...nice timing ...
I assume you have Valhalla Delay?
Old 22nd August 2019
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocolateHawkins View Post
I assume you have Valhalla Delay?
nope , echoboy , echoson , hdelay and waves stuff and built in but this is the only area i still have room for another set , i'm not a heavy delay user but
Old 22nd August 2019
Lives for gear

A very nice selection to complement the excellent Collection V7 Synth package. A proper EHX Memoryman will be useful in front of the Sknote Amps. Audiothing Outerspace currently is the preferred RE-201.
Old 22nd August 2019
Gear Addict

Quote:
nope , echoboy , echoson , hdelay and waves stuff and built in but this is the only area i still have room for another set , i'm not a heavy delay user but
Valhalla Delay is amazing.

Surreal Machines Modnetic is also amazing.

And yeah, Echoboy is still really good too.

But Valhalla Delay is something special.
Old 22nd August 2019
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by electro View Post
A very nice selection to complement the excellent Collection V7 Synth package. A proper EHX Memoryman will be useful in front of the Sknote Amps. Audiothing Outerspace currently is the preferred RE-201.
I prefer Surreal Machines Modnetic to Outerspace.
Old 22nd August 2019
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by abluesky View Post

I haven't gelled with Valhalla Delay yet. As with all Valhalla plugins, I feel there are too many possibilities and it can be a little overwhelming.
Old 22nd August 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Valhalla Delay is special dude, you need to try that!

Looking forward to testing these three when they're released. Why is this in the new product thread btw? It's not even released.
Old 22nd August 2019
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0se View Post
Valhalla Delay is special dude, you need to try that!

Looking forward to testing these three when they're released. Why is this in the new product thread btw? It's not even released.
I tried it at release ... but didn t woah me that much but i also know that for those type of fx , my mood have a great impact on my perception ....lol
Old 22nd August 2019
Gear Nut

late GSI news show GS-201 Mark II in the works, so Space Echo game is to be upped. again.
Old 22nd August 2019
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwogo View Post
another Space Echo ... yawn ...
Indeed not very original.

I'm still hoping for someone to make a VST plugin of a Klemt or Dynacord tube tape delay with some added features to make it truly unique.
Old 22nd August 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
late GSI news show GS-201 Mark II in the works, so Space Echo game is to be upped. again.
That's actually good news. I bought the GS-201 many years ago and I remember when Audiothing came out with their Space Echo and the 64 bit version of GS-201 came out like a couple of weeks later! This looks pretty tasty though.
Old 22nd August 2019
Lives for gear
Quote:

Same here, the three delays I mostly use now. Sometimes also Acustica Lemon.
Old 22nd August 2019
Gear Nut

Quote:
another Space Echo ... yawn
Considering that it is supposed to be "3 delays you'll actually use" it would be odd for them not to include one of the most iconic tape delays such as the Roland or Echoplex.
Old 22nd August 2019
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotuz2019 View Post
Indeed not very original.

I'm still hoping for someone to make a VST plugin of a Klemt or Dynacord tube tape delay with some added features to make it truly unique.
Dynachord absolutely. Using Past2Futures impulse responses atm.
Old 22nd August 2019
Gear Addict

Interesting
Old 22nd August 2019
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverOak View Post
Considering that it is supposed to be "3 delays you'll actually use" it would be odd for them not to include one of the most iconic tape delays such as the Roland or Echoplex.
The Space Echo and Echoplex have been done already and quite well actually, so it's very likely that people who are into vintage delays will already use those plugins.
Old 22nd August 2019
Gear Maniac

well i didn't use the 3 compressors they was sure i'd "actually use" so i doubt i'd use these .perhaps it's just me but i don't think any of Arturias modelling sounds good at all.synths included.loving my Minibrute2 and Microfreak though
Old 22nd August 2019
Lives for gear

Gotta wonder what might be next in this range... 3 guitar amps? I'd be game for that.
Old 22nd August 2019
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneyBCN View Post
Gotta wonder what might be next in this range... 3 guitar amps? I'd be game for that.
3 Synths You'll Actually Use
Old 23rd August 2019
Lives for gear
Quote:
another Space Echo ...
Is there a Space Echo that sounds like a Space Echo though?

There are plugins that will get you in the ballpark eg. Valhalla Delay or Acustica Lemon, but as far as I know there is no Space Echo emulation that will have the vibe of the unit.
Old 23rd August 2019
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by elcct View Post
Is there a Space Echo that sounds like a Space Echo though?

There are plugins that will get you in the ballpark eg. Valhalla Delay or Acustica Lemon, but as far as I know there is no Space Echo emulation that will have the vibe of the unit.
Check out Surreal Machines Modnetic.
Old 23rd August 2019
Gear Head

This got me interested as their plugins typically ticks a lot of boxes for me, but is there really no ducking? Maybe under some advanced settings?Otherwise I’ll probably stick with replica xt which is my current favorite. Valhalla doesn’t have ducking either. I know this can be achieved with side chaining in most DAW:s but I use delay a lot and having it built in saves time and reduces complexity.
Old 23rd August 2019
Lives for gear
Quote:
Check out Surreal Machines Modnetic.
This one is very good and I use it, but I consider it its own thing. It sounds fake and it takes a lot of work to make it usable.
Topic:
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search