The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Yeti, MIDI controlled video player
Old 10th June 2019
Here for the gear

Yeti, MIDI controlled video player

The Yeti is a MIDI controlled video player box that lets you easily expand your live show to include video clips synchronized to music. All it takes is a MIDI track on your favourite sequencer or a MIDI controller.

Yeti maps MIDI notes to video clips and translates MIDI events into video transport commands (play, stop, pause, fast forward, slow motion, skip, restart). This makes it very easy to synchronize video output with your music without altering your usual workflow.

The Yeti is built with the stage in mind: it's enclosed in a die cast aluminium box the size of a FX pedal, all ports are panel mounted on the back of the device and will not fail on you when things get rough.

It will be released sometime this month at an introductory price of 150€ (will be 190€).

More informations here

Last edited by yeti_herdsman; 11th June 2019 at 09:09 AM.. Reason: Trying to remove an automatic link to similarly named product from post
Old 3rd July 2019
Here for the gear

New launch date and video

Some good and bad news: on the bad side I had to postpone the launch of the Yeti, now it wil happen sometime this month (if my suppliers don't play other tricks on me, that is). The good news is I shot a video of the machine in action and it is here.

Cheers
Marco
Old 30th July 2019
Here for the gear

Yeti MIDI Video Player Available for Purchase

The Yeti is now available here! The first batch of machines is ready, as announced the introductory price is 150€ (+ VAT where applicable + shipping).

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search