The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Ip Audio Pro project
Old 1st May 2019
Gear Nut

UnderTow

Of course -we have loopback channels and free routing from any daw or application to another....
also we have plans to add vst host function to our software mixer .....
Old 1st May 2019
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by artem bankin View Post
UnderTow

Of course -we have loopback channels and free routing from any daw or application to another....
also we have plans to add vst host function to our software mixer .....
Great!

I'm not in the market for an audio interface as I'm happy with my RayDAT but the feature set you describe sounds very interesting! Don't make it too good or I'll have to spend money again!

Alistair
Old 1st May 2019
Gear Nut

I think that the audio inteface market is slightly covered with dust for last years))))) and we plan to shake him a little
Old 2nd May 2019
Lives for gear

You probably can’t say yet, but what kind of price category will these interfaces be at? Any rough estimate?
Old 2nd May 2019
Gear Nut

300 - 400 usd....

I would like 300, but it all depends on Asian factories
Old 3rd May 2019
Lives for gear

Thumbs up

Quote:
300 - 400 usd....

I would like 300, but it all depends on Asian factories
Jeez, that’s competitive!
Old 7th May 2019
Lives for gear

Man, gotta say "wow". If all this is really running stable with no extra CPU hit and no recording offsets or whatever, this should absolutely be a winner.

So, what's the rough time schedule for the first units to be available?
Old 8th May 2019
Lives for gear

Guys, you’re great!
Proud to be russian after all these years.
)
Old 24th May 2019
Really interesting device
Old 25th June 2019
Here for the gear

Any news?
Old 26th June 2019
Gear Nut

din_mentor
We did a lot of hard work with coding and testing ) ...at this moment about 70 percent - done )
Old 9th August 2019
Here for the gear

Quote:
din_mentor
We did a lot of hard work with coding and testing ) ...at this moment about 70 percent - done )
Any progress to report?
Old 2 weeks ago
Here for the gear
Linux Support

This looks quite interesting. I'd love to see great Linux support for an IP-based audio interface. Does this use TSN (time-sensitive networking) or will it work with any network cards/switches?

Are you interested in a Linux driver? There's a very good chance open-source developers will contribute and help maintain it if you're willing to provide details of your proprietary IP audio protocol. A largely community written/maintained Linux driver would require minimal investment to reach an underserved market.
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

Dead Air

No info for over 3 months. Not a good sign.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Nut

Nope ,all is ok ))) we are working hard .....
done Gui , done all drivers ....for macos and pc ....
Old 1 week ago
Gear Head

Will your devices support DSD in future. My dream is 16 channel outs at 192 or Dxd to externel summator with aux sends returns and 2 channels DSD256(512) recording simultaneously as master track.

Last edited by Ainhaya; 1 week ago at 05:16 PM..
Old 1 week ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainhaya View Post
My dream is 16 channel outs in 192 or Dxd to externel summator with aux sends returns and 2 channels DSD256(512) recording simultaneously as master track.
And you want that for $300 US? Indeed that is a dream! At the moment that's two devices and somewhere in the $6k range.

Devs, Are there other higher-end devices perhaps in the early stages of planning that might compete with Merging Hapi or Horus?
Old 1 week ago
Gear Head

Not for 300 but for 1000 of more. It depends of the device specification and a quality of sound.
Samplitude and Sonar can work at 384 khz( DXD) multi channel with minimum plugs.
Sound It 8 pro can record 2 ch. dsd 512 and convert it to dxd. If you could do the multi client driver with the possiblity to play with 384 khz 8 or 16 channels in Samplitude and recording it to Sound it pro at DSD at the same time it will be the bomb.
We are waiting for new era devices with multiple functions and affordable prices.
Merging Anubis is the first of it but there are problems with the latency of Asio drivers and lack of Multi Client drivers.

Last edited by Ainhaya; 1 week ago at 12:22 PM..
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainhaya View Post
Not for 300 but for 1000 of more. It depends of the device specification and a quality of sound.
Samplitude and Sonar can work at 384 khz( DXD) multi channel with minimum plugs.
Sound It 8 pro can record 2 ch. dsd 512 and convert it to dxd. If you could do the multi client driver with the possiblity to play with 384 khz 8 or 16 channels in Samplitude and recording it to Sound it pro at DSD at the same time it will be the bomb.
We are waiting for new era devices with multiple functions and affordable prices.
Merging Anubis is the first of it but there are problems with the latency of Asio drivers and lack of Multi Client drivers.

Most people don't care about 384 kHz, no offense...At that cheap price their consumer-base will most likely be the hobbyist or pro-sumer. Pros will get it also and won't complain about it not converting at 384 kHz...why? Because 192kHz is plenty and it handles multi-client ASIO on Windows- that is amazing.

Next level design here and I wish them all the best. Hopefully they'll score a big manufacturing and distribution contract and get these to every music store world-wide.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRSC View Post
Most people don't care about 384 kHz, no offense...At that cheap price their consumer-base will most likely be the hobbyist or pro-sumer. Pros will get it also and won't complain about it not converting at 384 kHz...why? Because 192kHz is plenty and it handles multi-client ASIO on Windows- that is amazing.

Next level design here and I wish them all the best. Hopefully they'll score a big manufacturing and distribution contract and get these to every music store world-wide.
I agree but may be... their goal more deeper ...

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search