The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
SKnote announce GBPickups - Guitar and Bass pickup modeling.
Old 26th February 2019
Lives for gear

Thumbs up SKnote announce GBPickups - Guitar and Bass pickup modeling.

An important brick added to our Guitar/Bass line, GBPickups adds the circuits equivalent to electrical characteristics of different pickup models.

While it doesn't attempt to transform your guitar into another one, it models the electromagnetic behavior of the pickup. Give a new flavor to the pickup you are using, picking among single coils, humbucker, modern, vintage, different wire gauges, single or multiple magnet, with more and more options added.

Switching pickups in a set of four, quite different, options (Les Paul on TwinR):

https://www.sknoteaudio.com/wp/wp-co...ps_Sample1.mp3

https://www.sknoteaudio.com/wp/wp-co...ps_Sample2.mp3

A simple, straightforward and effective tool to broaden pickups' voice while keeping guitar and bass original qualities.

It is another piece of our "Custom Shop" and will be available next week as a Win/Mac/VST/AU/AAX/32/64 bit plugin.

Old 26th February 2019
Lives for gear

Very curious about this one. As it can be either gimmicky or very useful for me (always on the go can't bring all my guitars with me).
Old 26th February 2019
Lives for gear

Hmmmm, very interesting. Look forward to hearing more examples. I like this sort of stuff, expands my limited creativity!
Old 2nd March 2019
Lives for gear

Link?
Old 2nd March 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by lydfar View Post
Link?
To what?
Old 2nd March 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Link?
Link to demo version out next week.
Old 3rd March 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by quintosardo View Post
Link to demo version out next week.
OK, thanks.
Old 29th March 2019
Lives for gear

Here we go with a very simple video where GBPickups is used to give back life to a pre-recorded guitar when re-amplifying it. Compare the first attempt (straight reamping, no GBPickups) with the second version, done through a couple of available pickup models.

This is NOT "we'll make your guitar sound like a rare hawaiian ukulele", it gives back that part of the response that would have been heard if the guitar was connected to a guitar amp, depending on electrical models of all the available pickup models. Here in the video you can see generic "Vintage X" names because the prototype is used here.
Old 8th April 2019
Lives for gear

We trade three licenses of the final product with a few audio demos. Please write to quintosardo at yahoo dot it if interested
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Are there any Demo's available for these plugins, I would like to try TwinR Guitar Amplifier also pedal bench. Also I really wish you would bring a great Impulse Loader plugin.
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Link to demo?
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Link to demo?

I still don't know if there is one available or not, I have emailed support but had no reply.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search