The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Behringer presents VOCODER VC340
Old 24th January 2019
News Desk Editor

Behringer presents VOCODER VC340

Behringer presents the VOCODER VC340

Authentic Analog Vocoder for Human Voice and Strings Ensemble Sounds from the ‘80s.
  • Authentic analog Vocoder, Human Voice and Strings sounds from the ‘80’s
  • Vocoder sounds that wrote musical history and inspired some of the most famous artists and bands
  • Microphone input to modulate any audio signal
  • Multiple-stage Chorus based on legendary BBD (Bucket Brigade Delay) technology
  • 37 semi-weighted full-size keys featuring velocity sensitivity
  • 32 sliders and switches to give you direct and real-time access to all important parameters
  • Pedal input for connection to modular systems
  • Comprehensive USB/Midi implementation for connection to keyboard/sequencers
  • 3-Year Warranty Program
  • Designed and engineered in the U.K.

For more information: VOCODER VC340 | Synthesizers and Samplers | Keyboards | Behringer | Categories | MUSIC Tribe
Attached Thumbnails
Behringer presents VOCODER VC340-vocoder-vc340_p0cqp_right_l.png  

Last edited by The Press Desk; 25th January 2019 at 04:19 AM..
Old 24th January 2019
Lives for gear

As much as I liked the concept this really is a one trick pony and its vocoder is not really crackin' interesting... as are its choir sounds...
Old 24th January 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musician View Post
As much as I liked the concept this really is a one trick pony and its vocoder is not really crackin' interesting... as are its choir sounds...
Uh....this is a faithful remake of the original Roland vp-330 released in 1979. That’s how the original looked and sounded
Old 25th January 2019
Lives for gear

Pretty cool! Can't find a final price anywhere. Ain't gonna be quite as cheap as their other synths, methinks.
Old 25th January 2019
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaEtMusica View Post
Pretty cool! Can't find a final price anywhere. Ain't gonna be quite as cheap as their other synths, methinks.
$599
Old 25th January 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-bone View Post
$599
Wow, not bad!
Old 26th January 2019
Gear Maniac

Very Cool!
Old 8th February 2019
Lives for gear
Quote:
Everyone has their opinions.
Mine is that you are an uninteresting one trick pony.

I hate it when people bash companies / products that are made to answer / fulfill what gear is hard to buy / find.
Instead of being rude how about adding something constructive. Clearly, Behringer listens to what people want. Except ponies, it has not been displayed that they listen to them.
Old 26th June 2019
Here for the gear
Hardware Gig bag for Behringer VC340 Vocoder?

Hello all,

I'm new to Gearslutz, so forgive me if there is a better place to post this question, but I couldn't find a suitable thread for it and I'm not sure it is a broad enough topic to start a new one.

Does anyone know if Behringer plans to make a special case or gig bag for the VC340 Vocoder the way they did for the DeepMind 12? i.e.

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/det...yboard-gig-bag

T'would be awesome ... .

I'm hoping to purchase a gig bag for my VC340 soon, but I'll hold out for a cool bag like that if it's in the works.

At the moment it looks like the best I might do is to jerry rig a 49-key Gator bag ... . T'would suffice, but ... not as awesome.

Checked through all the options on Sweetwater, but they all would either not be big enough or too big. The best affordable option seems to be the Gator, which leaves 10 inches of lengthwise space unused. Figure I'll just put my headset mic I bought for the VC340 in there if a better bag doesn't crop up first ... .

Cheers.
Old 26th June 2019
Here for the gear
Hardware

Quote:

Hm. I suppose it might seem that way to some at first blush, but the VC340 has quite a bunch more going for it than just one trick.

Of course, the best thing to do is read the description provided here and check out some vids on YouTube to see it in action.

Suffice it to say here that the analog strings alone are well worth the price! Put that together with the same vintage vocoder of the late 70s and early 80s, it's a straight up no brainer!

To be sure, it is not only the super cool robot voice or vocals that you can create with this delicious piece of kit, but you can also "vocode" drums, bass lines, or literally any other sound you feed into it!

It is an exceptionally expressive instrument, quite capable of producing awe inspiring sounds or bringing someone to tears.

So ... no, it is not just a one trick pony.
Old 25th September 2019
Lives for gear

Here is my first song using my VC340 vocoder section. The synth used is the Baloran The River. Thank you to my wonderful wife, Ann Marie for the vocals and vocoder work.
Old 3 days ago
Here for the gear

I like minimal vintage design of this Vocoder
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search