The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
PURETEQ, a new Acqua library by SoundDrops will be available shortly! Special Ef­fects Plugins
Old 6th February 2019
Gear Maniac
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJHollins View Post
I think you're gonna like it
I love it! There goes my "I'm not going to buy any more eqs" promise i made to myself lol!
Old 6th February 2019
Gear Maniac
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteDal View Post
it's basically a clean and classy stage which reveals it's warmer 'thermionic' side when suitably overloaded.
Can you recommend guidelines for how we can 'suitably' overload it? Presumably it likes input on the way in to be -18dbfs, do we just up the input trim? Thank you. Loving the library! Definite buy.
Old 7th March 2019
Gear Maniac
I have just purchased this library and i am very happy with it, thank you Stedal! Exceptional work. I pulled these quotes from the Nebula thread:

"Pureteq is Stedal's take on the Pultec EQ and is bad azz IMHO." - Will The Weirdo

"I've used many real Pultecs and Pultec clones...Tim P's Pultec and Stedal's Pureteq sound like a Pultec should IMHO with Tim's a bit thicker vintage sounding and Stedal's a bit more modern and smooth, both are worth having." - Will The Weirdo

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search