The first units of the EQP1A shipped in June and continue to ship as we speak

I believe the date to be accurate
Old 23rd July 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuanaconda View Post
The first units of the EQP1A shipped in June and continue to ship as we speak

I believe the date to be accurate
If I was buying a unit on your site and it said June I would expect to receive my unit in June. If what you mean is ‘starts shipping in June until - X month’ then in the spirit of being transparent and straight up I think you should put a delivery window on your site eg shipping June - September etc otherwise there are again unnecessarily confused and disappointed customers when your site could simply
make it clear. Curious about your thoughts on this.
Old 23rd July 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
We can only do our best and if it's not good enough then we understand but I will not rush production and send something that does not meet my standards. I worked too hard researching for years to get them to sound like an original piece to send something rushed.
As my younger customers would say, "Mad props/mad respect" to you, Joshua. This is the type of attitude that will keep your in business.

I'll take delays any day of the week over lessened quality.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Nut

Pre-Ordered
Old 1 week ago
Company Rep
I have been working hard on this design to be able to produce it numbers
Tricky to match so many diodes but an amazing sounding unit
Definitely worth the work!
Old 1 week ago
Gear Head

How are these units coming along Josh?
Do you see these making the October delivery estimates?
I can't wait to get mine.
If the quality matches the 1073 MPA and the 76-ADG it will be an amazing unit.
Old 1 week ago
Quote:
I have been working hard on this design to be able to produce it numbers
Tricky to match so many diodes but an amazing sounding unit
Definitely worth the work!
Beyond excited for this one as well! Do you anticipate these to begin shipping in October?
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Old 5 days ago
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unheard Vision View Post
Do you anticipate these to begin shipping in October?
October 2021.
Old 3 days ago
Gear Maniac

Has anybody received any hardware from Stam? I put down a deposit almost a year ago.
Old 3 days ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by suckerformimi View Post
Has anybody received any hardware from Stam? I put down a deposit almost a year ago.
I guess what I am asking is when was the last time anybody received any hardware.
Old 3 days ago
Quote:
I guess what I am asking is when was the last time anybody received any hardware.
I received my StamChild at the end of August. And before that I got my 1073EQ in June. And then my SA-87 arrived this past March. I have no problem being patient and waiting for the gear. It's always outstanding quality!
Old 3 days ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
I received my StamChild at the end of August. And before that I got my 1073EQ in June. And then my SA-87 arrived this past March. I have no problem being patient and waiting for the gear. It's always outstanding quality!
Thanks Unheard Vision, but all your posts are about Stam Audio.

Anybody else?
Old 3 days ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Not to doubt you Unheard Vision, and I am sorry if it sounded that way. I would feel better if I heard from somebody with a track record on this site who had received gear from Stam recently.
Old 3 days ago
Gear Head

Quote:
Thanks Unheard Vision, but all your posts are about Stam Audio.

Anybody else?
I received 2 ADG in may and a 1073EQ in june.
I am waiting a 609, 4k ,4k eq and stamchild
Old 3 days ago
Quote:
Not to doubt you Unheard Vision, and I am sorry if it sounded that way. I would feel better if I heard from somebody with a track record on this site who had received gear from Stam recently.
All good my friend. I'm a big fan of his gear so that's why most of my posts are related to Stam. I have lots of other gear and have commented on other threads, to be fair, though.
Old 2 days ago
Here for the gear

I'm planning to get my first proper outboard compressor and was totally decided on the SA-4000 MKII when I saw the SA-609 and got to thinking

Did some research and seems they are both great options for mixbus and drums although I imagine whichever I buy will simply live as a mixbus insert on my Neve 8816 summing mixer for mixing and mastering duties.

Is there anyone out there that dare quantify the sonical differences between the two units? Josh?

I'm tempted to pair Neve with Neve but sceptical to not having control over attack timings on the SA-609, is this a total non-issue because of the diode-bridge design? I see the newest iteration of the Neve 33609 has a switch for slow and fast attack why not on the SA-609?

I work on a lot of different material so versatility is important to me. I can imagine that I will end up with both one day but if you could only have one, which would it be?

I know I should try them both but I trust you guys, always good opinions here on slutz
Old 2 days ago
Lives for gear
Quote:
I got a 1073EQ and SA-76ADG recently. Both were very delayed but they did arrive.
Old 2 days ago
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by skoglosa View Post
I'm planning to get my first proper outboard compressor and was totally decided on the SA-4000 MKII when I saw the SA-609 and got to thinking

Did some research and seems they are both great options for mixbus and drums although I imagine whichever I buy will simply live as a mixbus insert on my Neve 8816 summing mixer for mixing and mastering duties.

Is there anyone out there that dare quantify the sonical differences between the two units? Josh?

I'm tempted to pair Neve with Neve but sceptical to not having control over attack timings on the SA-609, is this a total non-issue because of the diode-bridge design? I see the newest iteration of the Neve 33609 has a switch for slow and fast attack why not on the SA-609?

I work on a lot of different material so versatility is important to me. I can imagine that I will end up with both one day but if you could only have one, which would it be?

I know I should try them both but I trust you guys, always good opinions here on slutz
The chances are that once you get one you'll start saving for another, so probably does not matter which one you get first.
Old 2 days ago
Quote:
I got 2 1073EQ in July.
Old 12 hours ago
Lives for gear

2 1073eq’s a couple of weeks ago
Old 1 hour ago
Company Rep
Quote:
I ship between 8 and 15 pieces everyday
About 7.000 people have received hardware from me (counting microphones)

Not sure I understand this question to be honest

There are dozens of reviews monthly on this site only
Old 1 hour ago
Company Rep
By the way, the first 10 go out next month

Very very tricky design to manufacture at budget but I am getting the grip on it, we have to match many components

Extremely complex compressor, almost as complex as the ADG and StamChild if not the same
Old 1 hour ago
Gear Head

Quote:
By the way, the first 10 go out next month

Very very tricky design to manufacture at budget but I am getting the grip on it, we have to match many components

Extremely complex compressor, almost as complex as the ADG and StamChild if not the same
Great !

preordered 18th January 2019 I hope i'm in (fingers crossed)
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search