The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
El Rey is coming soon - Greg Wells' Signature Tube compressor plugin
Old 21st November 2018
Gear Nut

“El Rey” is the third plugin of our DIAMOND series, created by Acustica Audio and Studio DMI, in collaboration with multiple GRAMMY®-nominated producer, songwriter, musician and mixing engineer Greg Wells and including exclusive presets from some of the industry's most important names ever.

Take one of the music industry's most talented and respected engineers: Greg Wells’, who has worked with a plethora of international artists like Katy Perry, Keith Urban, Adele, Mayer Hawthorne, Twenty One Pilots, OneRepublic, Grace VanderWaal, Ariana Grande, Kelly Clarkson, Pharrell Williams, Dua Lipa, Deftones, Aerosmith, Burt Bacharach, Celine Dion - just to name a few.

Then take one of the finest and musical sounding analog tube compressors and add a bit of voodoo to expand it's essence and gradually transform it into something extraordinary, through a thorough process of experimentation, artistic judgment, and trial-and-error, with the aim of extending the capabilities of hardware through Acustica's breakthrough technology.

Then take exclusive, finely crafted presets from GRAMMY®-winning, Multi-platinum and Award-winning engineers Dave Pensado, Joe Chiccarelli, Serban Ghenea, Jason Evigan, David Kalmusky, Alan Meyerson, Mark 'Spike' Stent, busbee and Mark Rubel - whose credits are so extensive that it would take forever to list them all.

This is the secret recipe for El Rey.

For more details click HERE
Old 21st November 2018
Lives for gear

2 days to release? Great, I'll definitely take some time to test this.
Old 21st November 2018
Gear Addict

What are we thinking for ballpark pricing on this one?
Old 21st November 2018
Lives for gear
don't know the price but I just got my personal discount code. Glad it's offered unlike Fearn
Old 21st November 2018
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceemusic View Post
don't know the price but I just got my personal discount code. Glad it's offered unlike Fearn
This will likely be my first AA plugin so I assume you got a code because you're an existing customer?
Old 21st November 2018
Lives for gear
Can't wait!
Old 21st November 2018
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocolateHawkins View Post
This will likely be my first AA plugin so I assume you got a code because you're an existing customer?
It's based on your previous purchases & the amount you've spent.
Found this:

To be considered a loyal customer you should spend more than 500 euros (*) in our web shop.

* Minimum amount could be change at any time.
Old 22nd November 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocolateHawkins View Post
Yes. Loyalty discount. But Acustica is great and generous with their trials, generally 30 days with multiple authorizations.

You may want to download Aquarius so you're ready for the El Rey trial

Acustica Audio - Professional Audio Software - Acustica Audio
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search