Old 1st December 2019
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajscent View Post
is it possible to resize lx480 ? im guessing not as ive been trying
Really hope it will be once updated, like Sonsig
Old 1st December 2019
Lives for gear

yes - dont need it resized too much - but say half as big again would be really useful as its a bit small here

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobinho View Post
Really hope it will be once updated, like Sonsig
Old 9th December 2019
Gear Maniac

Hi Guys,

i just bought Relab LX480 and now i realized that there is still no final Version of 3.0 ? Is it not supported anymore?
Old 9th December 2019
Gear Maniac
It is, it just takes a little bit longer with Relab. But on the other hand I never had any problems with their plugins on Windows.
Old 15th December 2019
Lives for gear

Anybody got 3.0 to work with logic pro x ?
Old 26th January 2020
Gear Nut

I was unable to install on my new mac mini with Catalina, is this os not yet supported?
Old 28th January 2020
Gear Nut
It is running on Catalina with Logic and PT except for the presets that won‘t load.
That concerns both LX and VSR although in S24 you can step through the presets.
Old 29th January 2020
On Catalina here presets are greyed out and can't open them. Hope we'll get an update soon.

Workaround found: right click the preset name, choose rename from drop down, and then the preset will be available to load, so just press open.

Last edited by NekstMusick; 29th January 2020 at 01:45 AM..
Old 4th February 2020
Lives for gear

When can we expect next update? Its announced long ago...
Old 2nd March 2020
Here for the gear

Relab Updates Now Available

Hey all,

We're happy to announce the completion of our product upgrade initiative, including Mac OS Catalina compatibility.

The following plug-in upgrades are now available:
  • Relab LX480 Complete V3.0 - now with improved preset menus, analog gain staging emulation, additional algorithms, Catalina compatibility and more
  • Relab LX480 RHall V3.0 - now with dongle-free licensing, improved preset menus, analog gain staging emulation, Catalina compatibility and more.
  • Relab VSR S24 V1.1.0 - now with improved preset menus, new space modulation capabilities, Catalina compatibility and more.
  • Relab Sonsig Rev-A V1.0.1 - now with new presets, improved Ensemble and Catalina compatibility.

To get them, just head to our download page here

We've also put everything on sale if you've been waiting to pick up something new.

If you run into any issues, hit up our support team and someone will be able to help you out.

Thanks!!

PLEASE NOTE: V3.0 marks the end of 32-bit support for most of our plug-ins. Please ensure 64-bit compatibility with your operating system before installing.
Old 2nd March 2020
Gear Head
Wow, this is great! Looking forward to these.

A quick question: Presonus Studio One 4.x is not on your list of compatible host DAWs on the download page. Is this an oversight or are these plugins really not compatible?

/ Antti
Old 2nd March 2020
Here for the gear

it should work as expected but it's not yet an officially supported DAW so we cannot fully guarantee. We're hoping to add it to the list at some point - just not there yet. If you run into issues with the upgrade - our legacy installers are still on the download page to downgrade. If it works without issue - please let us know in here. Thanks!
Old 2nd March 2020
Gear Head
Thanky for your reply.

They have worked so far. The only issues I have had is that Sonsig suddenly starts to crave insane amounts of CPU in a project/mix. But mostly the remedy is that I restart the project or in some cases Studio One. Other than that they work ok.

Will try the updates now!

/ Antti
Old 2nd March 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relab View Post
Hey all,

We're happy to announce the completion of our product upgrade initiative, including Mac OS Catalina compatibility.

The following plug-in upgrades are now available:
  • Relab LX480 Complete V3.0 - now with improved preset menus, analog gain staging emulation, additional algorithms, Catalina compatibility and more
  • Relab LX480 RHall V3.0 - now with dongle-free licensing, improved preset menus, analog gain staging emulation, Catalina compatibility and more.
  • Relab VSR S24 V1.1.0 - now with improved preset menus, new space modulation capabilities, Catalina compatibility and more.
  • Relab Sonsig Rev-A V1.0.1 - now with new presets, improved Ensemble and Catalina compatibility.

To get them, just head to our download page here

We've also put everything on sale if you've been waiting to pick up something new.

If you run into any issues, hit up our support team and someone will be able to help you out.

Thanks!!

PLEASE NOTE: V3.0 marks the end of 32-bit support for most of our plug-ins. Please ensure 64-bit compatibility with your operating system before installing.
Are old sessions with LX480 v1/v2 still backwards compatible after the update?
Thanks for the updates!
Old 2nd March 2020
Here for the gear

Great question! For the LX480 complete only sessions as far back as V2.2.5 are compatible - released in Jan 2017. All the other plugins are fully backward compatible. Hope that helps!
Old 2nd March 2020
Gear Nut

Retina/HDPI resolution for LX480 and VSR S24 yet?
Old 2nd March 2020
Here for the gear

Not yet - definitely on our roadmap but no release date yet.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Maniac
Thank you very much!
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

I suggest you guys reset all demo periods, so we can re-demo this new 480 version.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

Thank you for the great update, really like the new RHall (Lite) and RHall HD (Lite). Both are lighter on the CPU, around 1-2% here. But what cool is that both sound great! Made the LX480 a bit darker, which is a huge addition actually. I'm hallucinating about something like the Classic cart which is across between the 480 and 224. The algorithm's darker tone has a bit of the 224 vibe, can't stop playing with it. Would love to hear more about the concept behind these awesome new algorithms.

Last edited by crystalmsc; 4 weeks ago at 08:02 AM..
Old 4 weeks ago
Okay, can the new versions be tested again? (trial reset)
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Trial Resets

For trial resets - normally it's only one trial per product per account (an imposed limitation by our DRM) but speak to support and they might be able to help you out on a case by case basis - include your iLok username and the product name.

Thanks!!

https://relabdevelopment.com/contact/
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relab View Post
Great question! For the LX480 complete only sessions as far back as V2.2.5 are compatible - released in Jan 2017. All the other plugins are fully backward compatible. Hope that helps!
Well I just had big laugh.

It turns out all my saved projects with LX480 Complete used the old v1.0.r0 AU component.
I had wondered for a few years why there were two LX480 files in the Components Folder.
The older one has x64 in the file name.
The newer one was version 2.2.5.

But v1.0.r0 had high jacked all my sessions and 2.2.5 wasn't being used /saved at all.
I had to remove v1.0.r0 from the Components Folder to get v3.0.0 to load.

So no old LX480 sessions are saved.
It's no big deal, I can quickly dial in a sound I like again.

An interesting lesson indeed

Thanks for the updates, I have all your reverbs apart from Gold.
Nice updates.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

This is a very well thought move, as if the 224/224XL has a Random Hall. Very inline with the current development and will not be overlap when the Full 224 is being released. Now UAD has an even harder competitor. Thank you for the free update, it's like owning a new best sounding reverb
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Updated, finally preset menu, easier to navigate. New algos sound good. Now release that Quantum... :p

ps I would be extremely happy if we would get Relab Shimmer like algo/plugin...maybe Styrmon BigSky emu, that would be extra cool!
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Glad everyone is enjoying the updates! Working hard on the new stuff as well and appreciate the suggestions. Let's just say it'll be a VERY busy 2020
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Addict

when the new VSR-S24 (new resisable window) ? and what about resize window (like Sonsig) for the LX480 ?
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

GUI updates are on the roadmap but no specific release date yet.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search