The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Goodhertz Megaverb
Old 22nd October 2018
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by devinkerr View Post
includes a 'Duck' mode that is an exact inverse of the gate. Interesting idea about the aux output! — we'll look into it.

The latest manual draft is available here: Megaverb by Goodhertz
Ok great, thanks! Yeah I thought that might be the case with the ducking, but
I didn't think the graphic output looked exactly inverse of the regular gate. *shrug...

Thanks for considering the reject output as well, that would be exceedingly cool imho .

Anyway, looking forward to the release. Just need to whip up something to qualify for my last
and greatest discount, so I can grab the remainder of your plugins at the same time this one is released.

-Cheers
Old 23rd October 2018
Lives for gear
You guys should have seen the smile on my face when I've noticed the Polynomial-C and Theme from Ernest Borgnine presets in MV's. The Shoegaze category misses something Kevin Shieldey though
Old 26th October 2018
Lives for gear
Just got the beta and I have to say this is a really interesting almost "gooey" thick kind of reverb sound. There is nothing shy about this. It seems very musical and it's easy to get a good sound going quickly.

Hey Devin, when is the commercial version likely to be released? How close are you guys to actual release?
Old 29th October 2018
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarsBot View Post
Just got the beta and I have to say this is a really interesting almost "gooey" thick kind of reverb sound. There is nothing shy about this. It seems very musical and it's easy to get a good sound going quickly.

Hey Devin, when is the commercial version likely to be released? How close are you guys to actual release?
Yeah, this reverb is definitely not shy

Soon! We're putting some final touches on it now — maybe late this week or next week.
Old 30th October 2018
Gear Addict

Quote:
Yeah, this reverb is definitely not shy

Soon! We're putting some final touches on it now — maybe late this week or next week.
Intro Price? Previous customer discount? Anything helps!
Old 30th October 2018
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pali View Post
Intro Price? Previous customer discount? Anything helps!
Nothing to announce yet, but if you're on the mailing list you should get an email this week or next with info.
Old 8th November 2018
Gear Maniac

Any update on Megaverb? I’m on the list and signed up for beta (but never got to actually test). Looking forward!
Old 8th November 2018
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by abluesky View Post
Any update on Megaverb? I’m on the list and signed up for beta (but never got to actually test). Looking forward!
I know it's reverb month and I'm eagerly waiting for this release.
Old 9th November 2018
Deleted e71ab78
It's out

Megaverb | Goodhertz, Inc.
Old 9th November 2018
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eklo View Post
We're just doing a soft launch now since we keep getting people asking for the actual release, and we'll make an official announcement next week. Enjoy!
Old 9th November 2018
Lives for gear
Instabuy
Old 9th November 2018
Gear Addict

Quote:
We're just doing a soft launch now since we keep getting people asking for the actual release, and we'll make an official announcement next week. Enjoy!
Hi Devin,
That’s the intro price or that will arrive in the newsletter?
Or no intro at all?

Greetings
Old 9th November 2018
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pali View Post
Quick, resonant (ex. Phil Collins - Sussudio)
Weird, nonlinear (ex. David Bowie - Let's Dance)
Smooth, big (ex. Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance With Somebody)
Even bigger (ex. Aphex Twin - Polynomial C)
Very intresting, mind to share more detail about it? Such as, what hardware it was inspired for each model. Any interesting info about it will be greatly appreciated.
Old 9th November 2018
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalmsc View Post
Very intresting, mind to share more detail about it? Such as, what hardware it was inspired for each model. Any interesting info about it will be greatly appreciated.
Pretty sure early Aphex Twin is Alesis Quadraverb
Old 13th November 2018
Gear Addict

Beta Testers check your mails!
Old 14th November 2018
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search