The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Verum 1: planar magnetic headphones (Kickstarter)
Old 28th August 2018
Here for the gear

Verum 1: planar magnetic headphones (Kickstarter)

Hello ! I'm a complete newbie on this forum, but not a complete newbie in personal hi-fi.
About 2 years ago I've started a work with one goal - make an affordable and good sounding planar magnetic headphones and in case of success produce them in series. Yep, nothing new.
Finally project has left refinement stage and moved to "look what I've managed to produce". Name of this project is Verum 1

The main difference between my design and other planars that you can find on market are:
1. Huge driver with oversized magnetic system
2. Efficiency - Verum 1 can be powered by my old Iphone without any problems.

Here is (also DIY ) promotional video:

I understand that it can look like odd but factory made headphones, but it's 100% DIY.
Before I was ready to go to crowdfunding and ask people for money to bring that project to mass production I've sent several samples all over the world and gathered reviews from audio blogs, forum's top posters, youtube reviewers etc.

Complete story, promotional video, measurements, links to reviews and specs you can find here: Verum 1 Kickstarter campaign

I hope that I don't violate forum rules and admins allow me to start that thread. If community will have any questions I'll try to answer them
Old 28th August 2018
LCW
Gear Head
I like the the bold design. Good luck!
Old 30th August 2018
Lives for gear

Wow, I've read all the information about Verum 1 I could find on the internet and let's just say this made me very excited!

Old 30th August 2018
Lives for gear

I'm interested -- will check this out!
Old 4th September 2018
Gear Maniac

They look very intriguing!!! Good luck with your campaign.
Old 19th September 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lehmman View Post
They look very intriguing!!! Good luck with your campaign.
Same here. Very interested.

But dude should remove commercial song theme before they sue him and rip this project apart.

YouTube

Anyway looking forward to this..
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search