The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Stam Audio SA-EQP1A Equalizer
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Joshua, this is the type of thing I wish you would have shared here on GS with us. I randomly came across it when visiting YouTube just now. Putting a face and a voice to your company means a lot to many of us.

So, although many of the products featured in this video are late, you do not come across as a guy who is trying to rip people off. That doesn't come out as clearly in text as it does in a video. So please in the future whenever someone takes the time to make a video about your company please share it here like other company representatives do.

In fact, a few YouTube reviews are what got me interested in Stam to begin with! I almost bought several Warm Audio products but went with Stam a couple years back...all because of the videos.
Old 1 week ago
Company Rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by doom64 View Post
Joshua, this is the type of thing I wish you would have shared here on GS with us. I randomly came across it when visiting YouTube just now. Putting a face and a voice to your company means a lot to many of us.

So, although many of the products featured in this video are late, you do not come across as a guy who is trying to rip people off. That doesn't come out as clearly in text as it does in a video. So please in the future whenever someone takes the time to make a video about your company please share it here like other company representatives do.

In fact, a few YouTube reviews are what got me interested in Stam to begin with! I almost bought several Warm Audio products but went with Stam a couple years back...all because of the videos.
Thank you kindly, it is very refreshing to read these comments

I never thought of it before but putting a face and voice does definitely help a lot of folks and has helped us as well

Here is another more recent interview in case you are interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8RQlhaSvz0&t=1198s

I am looking forward to improve the overall customer experience and meet projected deadlines, we now have the funds to overstock ourselves and project shipments based on our production capacity rather than depending on suppliers, a big step forward for us

Thank you
Old 1 week ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuanaconda View Post
Thank you kindly, it is very refreshing to read these comments

I never thought of it before but putting a face and voice does definitely help a lot of folks and has helped us as well

Here is another more recent interview in case you are interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8RQlhaSvz0&t=1198s

I am looking forward to improve the overall customer experience and meet projected deadlines, we now have the funds to overstock ourselves and project shipments based on our production capacity rather than depending on suppliers, a big step forward for us

Thank you

Joshua! *There* you are! Yes, love the video, both for product specific content and -as Doom64 nailed it- for the "feel" of your face and voice
Old 1 week ago
Is it just me or does Josh come across like a less hype Steven Slate?
Old 1 week ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMagician View Post
Is it just me or does Josh come across like a less hype Steven Slate?
Lol I wanted to say something but didn't. You're not the only one.
Old 1 week ago
Company Rep
hahahaha, I have heard that a few times now

During our US tour somebody said I was the analog version of Steven and that if we were to stand in the same room we would phase cancel each other out, everybody had a big laugh.

I hope I can meet Steven someday, we are soon to become competitors so I am sure our path's will cross

I might need to hype things up?
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuanaconda View Post
hahahaha, I have heard that a few times now

During our US tour somebody said I was the analog version of Steven and that if we were to stand in the same room we would phase cancel each other out, everybody had a big laugh.

I hope I can meet Steven someday, we are soon to become competitors so I am sure our path's will cross

I might need to hype things up?
Soon to become competitors? Does that mean Stam plugins?
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Agreed with the others! Joshua is the south of the border analog Steven Slate.
Old 1 week ago
When seeing Josh in videos, I had frequently thought he reminded me of someone. I wrote it off as being someone from my past I couldn't recall, and let it go. But now that y'all mention the analog version of Steve Slate... bulls eye!
Old 5 days ago
Here for the gear

Joshua (or anyone else that might know), any idea when some demos for this unit will be posted online? Really looking forward to hearing these units.
Old 4 days ago
Have they started shipping yet?
Old 4 days ago
Company Rep
yesssss
they are going out
Old 12 hours ago
Lives for gear

I finally got invoiced for the remainder of my balance. We’ll see when my unit arrives.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search