The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Stam Audio SA-EQP1A Equalizer
Old 12th July 2019
Lives for gear

Joshua, this is the type of thing I wish you would have shared here on GS with us. I randomly came across it when visiting YouTube just now. Putting a face and a voice to your company means a lot to many of us.

So, although many of the products featured in this video are late, you do not come across as a guy who is trying to rip people off. That doesn't come out as clearly in text as it does in a video. So please in the future whenever someone takes the time to make a video about your company please share it here like other company representatives do.

In fact, a few YouTube reviews are what got me interested in Stam to begin with! I almost bought several Warm Audio products but went with Stam a couple years back...all because of the videos.
Old 12th July 2019
Company Rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by doom64 View Post
Joshua, this is the type of thing I wish you would have shared here on GS with us. I randomly came across it when visiting YouTube just now. Putting a face and a voice to your company means a lot to many of us.

So, although many of the products featured in this video are late, you do not come across as a guy who is trying to rip people off. That doesn't come out as clearly in text as it does in a video. So please in the future whenever someone takes the time to make a video about your company please share it here like other company representatives do.

In fact, a few YouTube reviews are what got me interested in Stam to begin with! I almost bought several Warm Audio products but went with Stam a couple years back...all because of the videos.
Thank you kindly, it is very refreshing to read these comments

I never thought of it before but putting a face and voice does definitely help a lot of folks and has helped us as well

Here is another more recent interview in case you are interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8RQlhaSvz0&t=1198s

I am looking forward to improve the overall customer experience and meet projected deadlines, we now have the funds to overstock ourselves and project shipments based on our production capacity rather than depending on suppliers, a big step forward for us

Thank you
Old 12th July 2019
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuanaconda View Post
Thank you kindly, it is very refreshing to read these comments

I never thought of it before but putting a face and voice does definitely help a lot of folks and has helped us as well

Here is another more recent interview in case you are interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8RQlhaSvz0&t=1198s

I am looking forward to improve the overall customer experience and meet projected deadlines, we now have the funds to overstock ourselves and project shipments based on our production capacity rather than depending on suppliers, a big step forward for us

Thank you

Joshua! *There* you are! Yes, love the video, both for product specific content and -as Doom64 nailed it- for the "feel" of your face and voice
Old 12th July 2019
Is it just me or does Josh come across like a less hype Steven Slate?
Old 13th July 2019
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMagician View Post
Is it just me or does Josh come across like a less hype Steven Slate?
Lol I wanted to say something but didn't. You're not the only one.
Old 13th July 2019
Company Rep
hahahaha, I have heard that a few times now

During our US tour somebody said I was the analog version of Steven and that if we were to stand in the same room we would phase cancel each other out, everybody had a big laugh.

I hope I can meet Steven someday, we are soon to become competitors so I am sure our path's will cross

I might need to hype things up?
Old 13th July 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuanaconda View Post
hahahaha, I have heard that a few times now

During our US tour somebody said I was the analog version of Steven and that if we were to stand in the same room we would phase cancel each other out, everybody had a big laugh.

I hope I can meet Steven someday, we are soon to become competitors so I am sure our path's will cross

I might need to hype things up?
Soon to become competitors? Does that mean Stam plugins?
Old 13th July 2019
Lives for gear

Agreed with the others! Joshua is the south of the border analog Steven Slate.
Old 13th July 2019
When seeing Josh in videos, I had frequently thought he reminded me of someone. I wrote it off as being someone from my past I couldn't recall, and let it go. But now that y'all mention the analog version of Steve Slate... bulls eye!
Old 18th July 2019
Here for the gear

Joshua (or anyone else that might know), any idea when some demos for this unit will be posted online? Really looking forward to hearing these units.
Old 19th July 2019
Have they started shipping yet?
Old 19th July 2019
Company Rep
yesssss
they are going out
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

I finally got invoiced for the remainder of my balance. We’ll see when my unit arrives.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

Got my invoice for mine too!
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

I ordered 2x SA-EQP1a last week at a reseller and they told me they will be shipped the next days !
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Head

G4M ?
Old 4 weeks ago
That’s pretty f u
I ordered when they just announced it and I still haven’t received a a final invoice... ??*♂️
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franklyn P View Post
I ordered 2x SA-EQP1a last week at a reseller and they told me they will be shipped the next days !
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Yeah, I’ve had this on preorder since first announced, and have paid several deposit payments. Not cool. I suppose if the reseller preordered a bunch along with everyone else, they could conceivably be getting a shipment about now. And I suppose it would be in Stam’s best interest to fulfill those orders first.
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ori9inal View Post
G4M ?
yes
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

I would be super pissed if retailers got these first.
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by McWreckinBall View Post
I would be super pissed if retailers got these first.
I understand that this sounds unfair, but IMO it is all logical.

1. They "told me" that the units will be delivered the next days We don't know if this is right ha, ha

2. when they deliver now the first batch, I think most people and reseller will get there units in the next days/weeks and there is no big difference between the delivery dates.

3. It is a big risk to wait until the units are listet at the Reseller. Some Reseller get only few Units (one reseller told me he gets 5 units). Because you don't know if you get one of there first order. And if not you have to wait for the next batch
And when you order direct at stam audio you are for sure at the first ones.

IMO
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Addict

I've gotten (and paid) my invoice. No shipping info yet however. We should be getting these soon.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Head

Why don’t they run like warm audio? Every unit is announced then readily available? Why doesn’t Stam do this? They would have heaps more customers? Can someone explain why they don’t ?
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by christube View Post
Why don’t they run like warm audio? Every unit is announced then readily available? Why doesn’t Stam do this? They would have heaps more customers? Can someone explain why they don’t ?
I think they can't complain about the lack of customers
Old 4 weeks ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by christube View Post
Warm is an extremely well funded company. Stam is one step above making them in his basement. Now as to quality of the gear, there’s no comparison Stam hands down
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

"It's worth the wait" should be Stam's slogan.
Old 3 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
I understand that this sounds unfair, but IMO it is all logical.

1. They "told me" that the units will be delivered the next days We don't know if this is right ha, ha

2. when they deliver now the first batch, I think most people and reseller will get there units in the next days/weeks and there is no big difference between the delivery dates.

3. It is a big risk to wait until the units are listet at the Reseller. Some Reseller get only few Units (one reseller told me he gets 5 units). Because you don't know if you get one of there first order. And if not you have to wait for the next batch
And when you order direct at stam audio you are for sure at the first ones.

IMO

ok, they moved the delivery date 2 times. at the moment it says 19-8-8, but I think it will be later.

does anyone still got an EQP?
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by doom64 View Post
"It's worth the wait" should be Stam's slogan.
Lol Stam Audio: ‘wouldn’t you wanna know’?
Old 3 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
ok, they moved the delivery date 2 times. at the moment it says 19-8-8, but I think it will be later.

does anyone still got an EQP?
3rd Time delivery for my 2 EQP1a changed to 13-16 August
Old 2 weeks ago
Here for the gear

SA EQP1a "in Stock"
Attached Thumbnails
Stam Audio SA-EQP1A Equalizer-sa-eqp1a-stock.jpg  
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search