The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Plugin Alliance announces elysia karacter plugin Metering & Analysis Plugins
Old 16th June 2017
Lives for gear

I tried the HG 2 and didn't liked it that much (seeing all the hype around) , the VSM is my buses sometime but too tweaky it can be sometme, Karakter can get me where i want in a seconde, and it can be pushed without killing the source ...i love the FET position to exite drums ....it keeps the density and dynamic also .... to have the same in TApe for exemple i'm losing already too much .... intregued by Aroma ...
Old 16th June 2017
Lives for gear

Trying Aroma : impressed the chili is what i was looking for ...
Old 7th August 2017
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by brainrox View Post
We finally are able to report that we have tracked the bug down and are actively working on a solution. I understand your frustration about running into issues here, and I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused so far.

I do not understand the attitude of your post towards our support staff above though, and the 'thread' to be as vocal about the bug as possible. Anyway, we are on the case and will have news via our support agents asap.

Dirk - PA/BX.
Any news on this?
Thanks
Thomas
Old 1st April 2018
Gear Head

Since Karacter is $49 right now and I have all the other elysia plugins, I demoed it - against Soundtoys Decapitator and for now I cannot hear what Karacter can do for me. Sure, Karacter is totally worth it and can stand with Decap but it does not do anything new or more for me that I could need - or I am missing something.

Strange anyway that no one pulled up Decap before, in this thread...
my 2 cents for now
Old 27th December 2018
I really like this plug in Drive on 2 and mix around 80 percent sounds really nice on mixes. The Phil Cascade has a smoother character while this one has a more solid sound. Though both are userful, I am more drawn to this one.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search