The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Focusrite Announces Red 8Pre Interface
Old 27th September 2016
News Desk Editor

Focusrite Announces Red 8Pre Interface

Focusrite Announces Red 8Pre Interface-red-8pre_3-quart-left.jpg

The Red series of interfaces represents the pinnacle of Focusrite’s interface range, and Focusrite is proud to announce the launch of Red 8Pre. With 64 inputs and 64 outputs*(including a total of 16 analogue inputs and 18 analogue outputs) and eight of Focusrite’s specially-developed digitally-controlled mic preamps, the Red 8Pre answers the need for more microphone inputs and a higher I/O count. In addition, in common with the Red 4Pre, the Red 8Pre includes two front-panel high-headroom instrument inputs, dual Thunderbolt™ 2, dual Pro Tools | HD DigiLink™ and Dante™ network audio connectivity. Featuring Focusrite's most advanced low-noise conversion and beautiful yet robust design, Focusrite's Red interfaces offer the perfect balance of form and function, delivering the sound quality and versatility engineers and producers around the world expect from Focusrite.

Air-enabled mic pres
The eight specially-developed 'Red Evolution' mic pres in the Red 8Pre represent the evolution of Focusrite's premier mic pre design for the needs of today's recording environment. They*lie at the heart of the unit, featuring clear, honest audio performance with –129 dB EIN and 63dB of gain. Software control allows recall of settings and stereo linking, plus configuration of HPF, polarity invert and individual phantom power. In addition, the preamps and other parameters can be adjusted from the elegant front panel, with its clean multifunction controls and clear colour LCD displays. The preamps include Focusrite's unique ‘Air’ effect, recreating in the analogue domain the sound of the transformer-based mic preamps in the classic ISA range - ideal for bringing out the breathy quality of a vocal or adding presence to an acoustic guitar. Red 8Pre also includes two high-headroom instrument inputs, instantly accessible from the front panel.

Our best conversion
The Red 8Pre's high-performance conversion system features what Focusrite calls 'parallel path summing', where two matched converters are run in parallel to increase the signal to noise ratio. They operate at up to 24-bit, 192 kHz sampling - ideal for high-resolution audio - with a dynamic range of 118dB (A-D)/121dB (D-A). The Red 8Pre delivers ≤0.0009% THD+Noise and a frequency response flat from 20Hz to 35kHz ±0.25 dB or better.
Levels at the Red 8Pre's monitor outputs are adjusted via a Digitally-Controlled analogue Attenuator. This allows them to deliver full dynamic range at all signal levels, rather than the conventional approach using digital attenuation on the D-A, which is cheaper and offers slightly lower distortion, but means that bit-depth – and thus*monitoring accuracy – is lost at lower levels.

Versatile connectivity
Like its smaller brother, the Red 8Pre delivers exceptional connectivity - and more of it. Dual Thunderbolt 2 ports connect to a DAW while at the same time allowing daisy-chaining of drives and displays. Round-trip latency as low as 1.67ms permits recording with preferred plug-ins in real-time and simplifies workflow - no need for cue mix utilities or outboard DSP - while dual DigiLink ports connect the Red 8Pre directly to any Pro Tools | HD system. In addition, Red 8Pre features built-in Dante network audio connectivity. The dual Ethernet ports connect any Dante-compatible product, such as units from Focusrite's own RedNet range, adding up to 32 channels I/O via Ethernet exactly where they're needed - wherever there's an Ethernet network - with low latency and lower cost. Furthermore, Focusrite Control allows the user to assign any physical input or output to any driver/Pro Tools|HD channel making it easier than ever to customise the interface layout and integrate hardware inserts.

Key Features
  • The pinnacle of our interface design*– the Red range of interfaces is our best yet, and the Red 8Pre offers the most extensive features. With eight of our cleanest mic preamps, our best-sounding converters and a build quality that harks back to the original Red series.
  • Our best conversion performance*– A 24-bit 'parallel path summing' dual converter configuration operating at up to 192kHz sampling – perfect for high-resolution audio – offers the optimal combination of sound quality, noise floor, dynamic range and conversion latency,* with 118dB (A-D) /121dB (D-A) dynamic range. ≤0.0009% THD+Noise and a frequency response flat from 20Hz to 35kHz ±0.25 dB or better.
  • Dual Thunderbolt™ 2 ports for daisy-chaining*– Connect to a DAW with our lowest round-trip latency whilst simultaneously connecting Thunderbolt devices such as hard drives and displays.
  • Direct*Pro Tools*connection*– Dual DigiLink™ connectivity with Pro Tools | HD systems and existing Avid® interfaces.
  • Dante Network Audio enabled – Dual Ethernet ports for Dante™ audio-over-IP networking. Add up to 32 Dante I/O channels via Ethernet anywhere on the network, with low latency and lower cost.
  • Eight 'Red Evolution' Air-enabled mic pres*– Up to 63dB of ultra-clean gain, -129dB EIN and individual phantom power, setting recall, stereo linking, HPF and polarity invert, plus Air mode, for an analogue emulation of our heritage ISA preamp characteristics. Configure them via software or from the elegant front panel with its clean controls and clear colour LCD displays.
  • Freely assignable input and output routing – Allocate any physical input or output to any driver/Pro Tools|HD channel; allowing fully customisable setups, perfect for creating hardware inserts.
  • Round-trip latency as low as 1.67ms – Track with preferred plug-ins and record virtual instruments in real time. Simplify studio workflow: run a single mix for both overdubbing and mixing, with plug-ins in place, all the time. No need for cue mix utilities or outboard DSP.
  • Expansion done right*- add up to 32 input and 32 output channels of Dante interfaces to the Red 8Pre - wherever there's an Ethernet connection, over a greater distance, with low latency and at lower cost, without wasting money on unused hardware.
  • Front-panel instrument inputs*– Provide easy access to high-headroom instrument connections even when rack-mounted.
  • Digitally-Controlled Analogue Attenuator on monitor outputs - Instead of simply turning down the level on the D-A, the monitor outputs are attenuated in the analogue domain, allowing the D-A's full dynamic range to remain available at all monitoring levels.
  • 64 inputs/64 outputs*– including 16 analogue inputs and 18 analogue outputs.
  • Software Included*– Every Red 8Pre includes Focusrite Control software, allowing mic preamp control and the quick and intuitive set-up of mixes and monitors; the Red plug-in suite; and Softube's Time and Tone bundle.

The Focusrite Red 8Pre will be available from dealers for $3499.99.

Link : https://global.focusrite.com
Attached Thumbnails
Focusrite Announces Red 8Pre Interface-red-8pre_3-quart-left.jpg  
Old 27th September 2016
Gear Maniac

Does it support Win 10 thunderbolt drivers, or is this still a MAC only thunderbolt product?
Old 27th September 2016
Gear Nut
It's like having Rednet 2 + 4 + 5 for a fraction of the price!
It is possible to consider that the first generation of Rednet has again an interest ? I was so close to buy few units, now I have to think twice !
Old 28th September 2016
Holy moly! Look at the I/O options on this thing. Amazing!

Old 28th September 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDStudios View Post
Holy moly! Look at the I/O options on this thing. Amazing!

Why I/O numbers of DB25 connectors don't match? Wouldn't it make more sense to make Outputs numbered 1-16 instead of 3-18?
Old 29th September 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacko View Post
Why I/O numbers of DB25 connectors don't match? Wouldn't it make more sense to make Outputs numbered 1-16 instead of 3-18?

It makes sense to me. I use outputs 1&2 on my Alphalink as the monitor outputs. As a result, inputs 1&2 never really get used for anything at all when mixing. I am sure there are routing options that allow your to align inputs 1-16 to outputs 3-18.
Old 29th September 2016
MGA
Gear Addict

This could be the ticket for me. I just hope that you can have access to the full 64 inputs in Dante, effectively running like 2 x Red 5's.
Old 29th September 2016
Here for the gear

4PRE with REDNET:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekkan View Post
It's like having Rednet 2 + 4 + 5 for a fraction of the price!
It is possible to consider that the first generation of Rednet has again an interest ? I was so close to buy few units, now I have to think twice !
Just to mentioned, I have the RED 4PRE and love it. However, I still love the REDNET 1 and 4, as I love the modular design. For me, the RED 4PRE is great, but I prefer the preamps in a remote unit like REDNET 4 etc... I can put a unit by the drums and one by piano etc... and have just the cat6 cable to router and just two cat6 into the control room. With the RED 4 PRE, I want to use the preamps, but now I must cable into the control room, which is fine for the 4 channels, but the modular aspect is still highly desirable for me. Won't be selling REDNETs anytime soon.

Also, I believe (could be wrong, haven't used it in that way yet) it is limited to 32 channels of Dante thru the RED 4PRE, 8PRE might be different.

So for me, a hydrid of REDNET with the 4PRE has been a great setup with excellent flexibility.
Old 29th September 2016
Gear Nut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Jazz View Post
Just to mentioned, I have the RED 4PRE and love it. However, I still love the REDNET 1 and 4, as I love the modular design. For me, the RED 4PRE is great, but I prefer the preamps in a remote unit like REDNET 4 etc... I can put a unit by the drums and one by piano etc... and have just the cat6 cable to router and just two cat6 into the control room. With the RED 4 PRE, I want to use the preamps, but now I must cable into the control room, which is fine for the 4 channels, but the modular aspect is still highly desirable for me. Won't be selling REDNETs anytime soon.

Also, I believe (could be wrong, haven't used it in that way yet) it is limited to 32 channels of Dante thru the RED 4PRE, 8PRE might be different.

So for me, a hydrid of REDNET with the 4PRE has been a great setup with excellent flexibility.
You're absolutely right. It depends if we have to choose a local or distant or also live configuration, and the number / type of input or output we need. And after thinking about, hybrid solution is really great and flexible especially through Dante protocol.
Old 29th September 2016
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekkan View Post
You're absolutely right. It depends if we have to choose a local or distant or also live configuration, and the number / type of input or output we need. And after thinking about, hybrid solution is really great and flexible especially through Dante protocol.

Yeah

Originally, I was staying away form the RED PRE series based upon my preference for the modular approach. The outputs on the DB25 on the 4PRE are great, just like my REDNET 1, but in addition to liking the analog ins and preamps in tracking area, my headphone distribution is where that goes and I like that out of the control room as well.

The RED 4PRE eventually got me tho. I had bought the AM2 and while I was wanting a Dante based volume control, it is only one HP out and stereo main out. So the dual HP and Monitor control was an alluring aspect to the RED 4PRE, but now it should be in the center of the control area. Additionally, of course, the digital I/O, PT, and TB as well as the dual chip design are benefits. I was running the REDNET 3 without a hitch, but my digital I/O needs were mostly as a backup, so I took it out.

So I haven't yet pushed the envelope at all in terms of trying different uses, such as studio and remote. Right now in studio, REDNET 1, RED 4 PRE, AM2, PCIe card, 4 Rednet 4s. I have a remote recording project coming up in couple of weeks for a small jazz quintet. Still deciding and determining the most efficient setup to bring.
Either running the RED4PRE in TB with a REDNET 4 plugged into RED4PRE, 12 channels. If I need more than 12 channels I am still unsure whether I can either 1) plug two rednet 4 units, 16 channels into a switch and into the RED4PRE, 20 channels total and TB into Laptop or 2) whether I have to bring switch but also PCIe in a external chassis and do it all std. Dante to add the two REDNET units.

I will figure it out, unless anyone has insight into that already in terms of using 2 REDNET4 units with RED4PRE, into a switch and into RED4PRE TB into computer.

Anyways, I like added flexibility for sure.
So, while I now have a two 25ft DB25 cables running out of the control room that I didn't have before, I like having the dual HP and monitor control of the RED4 PRE, especially with the AM2, I have both my Monitor sets running on separate stereo outs, with independent volume control and 3 HP outs. I have the AM2 plugged into RED4PRE. So, while I really didn't spend time empirically comparing the DA of the REDNET1 with the AM2 DA output audio quality (they are certainly very close), I must say I have been noticing perhaps more high freq detail and sightly greater sense of depth. Just an opinion so far, as I really haven't spent enough time with them and either way, definitely enjoying the DA on the RED4PRE

So one thing that I am sure focusrite knows, is the lack of control of the RED4PRE with REDNET CONTROL. Having to use the "Clarrett Control" software in TB mode is a bit of a limiting factor for me in some ways. Not a major issue, but outside of much preferring to do all the preamp and control aspects on one software program, not two, but furthermore.....my desktop is a 2010 or 11 six core Mac Pro, which INSANELY enough is not TB equipped or capable. So I have to use my Macbook for TB control. I want to be able to use it as a pure Dante Rednet device, which would only mean being able to control in REDNET control and not necessarily need the TB connection. Seems like a simple but helpful fix or addition?
Old 30th September 2016
Gear Maniac

Hi SmokeyJazz,

It's great to hear that you're enjoying using your Red 4Pre/RedNet rig! To clarify a few points for you/the thread:

- You can connect multiple Dante devices to a switch along with the Red 4Pre, then route up to 32 channels I/O to/from the 4Pre using Dante Controller. In this setup, the 4Pre is essentially doing the same job as a PCIe card or DVS. You can still use all of the other channels on the Red 4Pre when doing this.
- On both the Red 4Pre and Red 8Pre, there are a maximum of 32 Dante inputs/outputs, routable from Dante Controller.
- At present it's not possible to control the Red 4Pre/8Pre from RedNet Control. I will however pass your desire for this functionality on to the development team for consideration as part of future updates.

If you need any more information about any of our products please feel free to get in touch with us here: https://support.focusrite.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new

Best regards,
Jack // Focusrite Technical Support
Old 1st October 2016
Hey Jack!

When will the Red8 start shipping?
Old 3rd October 2016
Gear Maniac

Hi,

The Red 8Pre is due out in December 2016.

Thanks,

Jack
Old 3rd October 2016
MGA
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackFocusrite View Post
Hi SmokeyJazz,

It's great to hear that you're enjoying using your Red 4Pre/RedNet rig! To clarify a few points for you/the thread:

- You can connect multiple Dante devices to a switch along with the Red 4Pre, then route up to 32 channels I/O to/from the 4Pre using Dante Controller. In this setup, the 4Pre is essentially doing the same job as a PCIe card or DVS. You can still use all of the other channels on the Red 4Pre when doing this.
- On both the Red 4Pre and Red 8Pre, there are a maximum of 32 Dante inputs/outputs, routable from Dante Controller.
- At present it's not possible to control the Red 4Pre/8Pre from RedNet Control. I will however pass your desire for this functionality on to the development team for consideration as part of future updates.

If you need any more information about any of our products please feel free to get in touch with us here: https://support.focusrite.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new

Best regards,
Hi Jack,

Any chance of eventually being able to access the full 64 channels of Dante on the input side at some stage or is this a limitation coming from the Protools side of things? I'm doing a lot of musicals these days and 20 - 24 dante inputs are swallowed up by radio mics alone which doesn't leave much left for the orchestra inputs and that can be anything from 6 mics to 30 mics.

Either way a Red 4pre/8pre is very high on my hit list.
Old 4th October 2016
Quote:
Hi,

The Red 8Pre is due out in December 2016.

Thanks,

Jack
Jack,

This looks like a great product, but it has a terrible fatal flaw with the inputs and outputs not aligning. Like many, I have a mature patch bay system that is integrated with the DB25s. The way you guys made the inputs and outputs not line up, I can't use these boxes unless I bought and soldered entire new patch bays. Couldn't you have just dedicated the monitor outs to be #17 /18? How would one with a properly designed patch bay use these ins and outs in Pro Tools with inserts since the channels don't line up.

Really, really too bad. I don't think you guys thought this through properly.
Old 4th October 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actualsizeaudio View Post
Jack,

This looks like a great product, but it has a terrible fatal flaw with the inputs and outputs not aligning. Like many, I have a mature patch bay system that is integrated with the DB25s. The way you guys made the inputs and outputs not line up, I can't use these boxes unless I bought and soldered entire new patch bays. Couldn't you have just dedicated the monitor outs to be #17 /18? How would one with a properly designed patch bay use these ins and outs in Pro Tools with inserts since the channels don't line up.

Really, really too bad. I don't think you guys thought this through properly.
That would make perfect sense!
Old 4th October 2016
Gear Maniac

Hi all,

It's not yet been mentioned on this thread (though I'm sure I've mentioned it on another thread which I can't seem to locate!) - you will be able to re-order the inputs on both the Red 4Pre and the Red 8Pre after a future update, this will allow you to get around the '1-to-1' mapping restriction when using hardware inserts in Pro Tools.

Actualsizeaudio - this means that you could have the line inputs match up with the line outputs if you wish to. When using Thunderbolt mode, you can in fact already do the opposite by using Focusrite Control to effectively re-arrange the output ordering to match the input ordering.

MGA - I'm not sure whether or not this might be possible in future but I'll certainly pass your request on to the team for consideration.

Best,
Old 4th October 2016
Quote:
Hi all,

It's not yet been mentioned on this thread (though I'm sure I've mentioned it on another thread which I can't seem to locate!) - you will be able to re-order the inputs on both the Red 4Pre and the Red 8Pre after a future update, this will allow you to get around the '1-to-1' mapping restriction when using hardware inserts in Pro Tools.

Actualsizeaudio - this means that you could have the line inputs match up with the line outputs if you wish to. When using Thunderbolt mode, you can in fact already do the opposite by using Focusrite Control to effectively re-arrange the output ordering to match the input ordering.

MGA - I'm not sure whether or not this might be possible in future but I'll certainly pass your request on to the team for consideration.

Best,
OK, well that is certainly a relief. I'm seriously considering these boxes, and that would have been a deal breaker. Will this be an option when using the digilink cabling? I'm not sure I'm going that route over thunderbolt, but it is an option, unless the input delay compensation can't be sorted, in which case it seems like Thunderbolt might just be as good if you can stay under the 32ins and outs limitations.

Thanks for the response Jack!
Old 4th October 2016
Quote:
Hi all,

Best,
Jack, one more thing if I may:

With the generous amount of outputs this box has, I imagine a lot of users would want to use these in their setups with inserts in Pro Tools or within other DAWS. Having the line out and line in sensitivity not match is a real issue, especially with people like myself who work to keep unity gain after the processing so they can audition the signal with and without the insert selected. From what I gather there is no gain adjustment on the line inputs. Is this something that is possible to implement later with firmware updates, or is it a hardware limitation?

Thanks again for participating in this thread.

-Mike
Old 6th October 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
Please do pass this along. We'd love to be able to use these interchangeably in more of a stagebox role in addition to the interface.

Either that, or release a limited-feature version of 8PRE as a Dante stagebox. 8 mic/line inputs with remote control pres, 8 line inputs, 16 line outputs. Just that, from Focusrite, would be very sweet.

JSL

Last edited by jslevin; 7th October 2016 at 06:34 AM..
Old 6th October 2016
Gear Nut
Quote:
Originally Posted by jslevin View Post
Please do pass this along. We'd love to be able to use these interchangeably in more of a stagebox role in addition to the interface.

Either that, or release a limited-feature version of 8PRE as a Dante stagebox. That would be very sweet.

JSL
Old 6th October 2016
Here for the gear

Just saw that promo for the release of REDNET Control 2.0. Looks great and looking forward to using it.

Integration of RED 4PRE/8PRE Control into 2.0 should fit quite nicely.

As an ASIDE, I also mentioned in a couple of email communications with RedNet support, that a Dante Based Control Surface System, with a SEXY RED Metal chassis, One long narrow unit for Automation, One unit that is just 8-16 channel faders with push button and rotary encoders, scribble scripts (either double for channel info and other for effects etc or a small 10" LCD screens as a add on to each fader module), TWO TalkBack Channels (just TB quality), and maybe 2 switchable DAC outputs. Unlimited expansion with the 8-16 channel units.

Make it quality and with close attention to price, you will ruel the DAW studio and Live Sound. I just bought that new ICON Pro X after using several other Control surfaces over the years. This New Pro X looks like what the REDNET version should look like sort of but maybe 16 faders etc... but DANTE and not limited to 3 expansion units.

Or Just buy ICON corp.

I think this would crush and you could design everything from Studio Desk Cutout Mounting accessories to LIVE rack Cases.
Old 6th October 2016
Gear Maniac

Hi all,

Many thanks for all of your suggestions/discussion regarding the Red Range - rest assured that we're of course very interested in any feedback and I will ensure that this is all passed on to the relevant teams for consideration in future.

If you have any specific queries please feel free to get in touch directly and we'll be happy to help: https://support.focusrite.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new

Best,
Old 12th October 2016
Lives for gear

This would have given me pause before purchasing my Apollo 8P. On the other hand, I do really like the UAD plugins.
Old 13th April 2017
Gear Head

Question

I have a question are the latencies round trip on 8pre and 4pre the same? the website seems to focus on the 8pre with this statement

Quote:
Ultra-low Latency

Monitoring latency is the enemy of any performer and if the performance isn’t excellent, the final mix won’t be either. By utilising the lowest-latency conversion available, coupled with a high-performance Core Audio driver, Red 8Pre’s analogue round trip latency is kept to an exceptionally low minimum of 1.67ms.
is the underlined area marketing lingo or does it pretty much state that it is kept at a 1.67ms as a max in most cases?

while the site for the 4pre gives this info and a link with a chart

Quote:
Our lowest round-trip latency

Low latency is a specific Focusrite design goal. Red 4Pre's latency is so low that you can track with your preferred plug-ins and record virtual instruments in real time. This low latency environment simplifies your workflow, allowing you to run a single mix on your DAW for both overdubbing and mixing, with your plug-ins in place, all the time.
like shows latency changing with sample rate and buffer sizes, it specifically labels 4pre, there is no mention of 8pre

https://us.focusrite.com/red-range-i...#latency-table

if 8pre indeed keeps a "ultra low" latency then it is better suited for monitoring and especially beneficial for live?
Old 18th April 2017
Gear Maniac

Hi @ Drutort ,

The latency figures for both the 4Pre and 8Pre are identical - both interfaces share the same low-latency design and the same driver that's optimised for low latency. Like the 4Pre, the figures for the 8Pre will also change with sample rate/buffer size alterations.

I hope this helps!

Old 22nd April 2017
Gear Head

Quote:
Hi @ Drutort ,

The latency figures for both the 4Pre and 8Pre are identical - both interfaces share the same low-latency design and the same driver that's optimised for low latency. Like the 4Pre, the figures for the 8Pre will also change with sample rate/buffer size alterations.

I hope this helps!

@ JackFocusrite

Thank you for your response.

So the web page that has a latency table that says only 4pre should be technically then 4pre/8pre?

https://us.focusrite.com/red-range-i...#latency-table
Old 24th April 2017
Gear Maniac

@ Drutort

No problem at all - yes you're correct, that should say 'Red Range' or 'Red 4Pre/8Pre', they use the same converters/driver so the latency measurements will be the same. I'll see if we can get that page updated to avoid any confusion in future, thanks for pointing that out!

Best,
Old 24th April 2017
Lives for gear
Quote:
Hi all,

Many thanks for all of your suggestions/discussion regarding the Red Range - rest assured that we're of course very interested in any feedback and I will ensure that this is all passed on to the relevant teams for consideration in future.
Hey Jack-

I just ordered a Red 8Pre, don't have it yet, but reading over the manual it seems there is not a way to control the volume on a pair of speakers that are connected to the spdif port? My mains are using a hypex DLCP and I prefer to connect to it digitally.

It would also be great if there was a way to do an alt speaker switch so I could use the SPDIF for the bigs and the analog monitor output for the near fields and switch between the two.

I'm excited to check out the unit! If everything goes well I will eventually pick up 2 more of these. Thanks-
Old 25th April 2017
Gear Maniac

Hi @ RyanC

You're correct - there's currently no way to adjust the volume of signals being sent to the digital outputs on the Red 8Pre from the front panel (though you could do this from Focusrite Control by means of a Custom Mix). I've passed your request for this functionality on to the product team for consideration in future.

I hope you like your Red 8Pre once it arrives!

Best,
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search