The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

New Product Alert

Sponsored ByPlugin Boutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi all, I've just released major updates for the compression monster DC8C and its free little brother DC1A. boing DC8C...

tonhelm
replies: 34 views: 1,729
JamesOnFlames 18 minutes ago

HoRNet has announced the release of ThirtyOne, a single package that includes a spectrum analyzer and a graphic equalizer,...

HoRNet
replies: 273 views: 17,880
Xalicanth 18 minutes ago

After years in the making, Output Inc. is ecstatic to announce ARCADE, a cloud-connected loop synthesizer with new content every...

outputinc
replies: 28 views: 1,995
engmix 47 minutes ago

We're proud to announce the release of the VMS ML-2 modeling microphone. The ML-2 is a hybrid package consisting of a state...

Steven Slate
replies: 7 views: 228
E Artsy Moods 56 minutes ago

For Immediate Release Harrison releases AVA De-Esser cross-format plugin (AAX, VST3, VST, AU) Nashville (Music City)...

Harrison Press
replies: 9 views: 1,042
BenLoftis 1 hour ago

llwodaZxldI TL;DW: Electrifying fixed-frequency treble boosts. Energy Some of you are probably already freaking out just...

chrisj
replies: 4 views: 674
chrisj 1 hour ago

Embertone works wonders with one-of-a-kind 9’ Steinway Model D concert grand to fashion flagship virtual piano Virtual...

The Press Desk
replies: 16 views: 1,244
Embertone 1 hour ago

Fuse Audio Labs presents the VCL-373 Vintage Compressor/Limiter...

fuseaudiolabs
replies: 22 views: 2,282
trevon 2 hours ago

Alclair Audio Releases Worlds First Electrostatic Custom In-Ear Monitor Electrostatic speakers have been a fascination for...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 94
The Press Desk 2 hours ago

I couldn't find what I desired in KPA bass rigs, so I made my own. Clips in process....53 profiles! DI and studio (8x10,...

Mattfig
replies: 3 views: 423
Mattfig 4 hours ago

PreSonus releases Studio One 4 Work better, faster. Studio One® 4 was designed with ease of use at its core. It seamlessly...

The Press Desk
replies: 312 views: 24,814
lllubi 6 hours ago

Waves Audio V10 (Version 10) Now Available Waves Audio, the industry-leading developer of professional audio digital...

The Press Desk
replies: 266 views: 12,830
chab 6 hours ago

Arturia updates Spark beat creation suite to version 2.4 Arturia are pleased to announce that Spark 2, their full-featured...

The Press Desk
replies: 10 views: 1,059
Solar 7 hours ago

Another Goodie from our vault which we sampled many years ago with an Akai S-950 from a Vinyl record. It has great analog...

PastToFuture
replies: 10 views: 946
PastToFuture 9 hours ago

LDLC new Kontakt instrument MINI NOISER is now available at a crazy 'no-brainer' intro price!...

Boogaju
replies: 0 views: 183
Boogaju 12 hours ago

Introducing C254-E, in my opinion an amazing sounding new compressor & limiter release, easily among my best yet. Comes with...

Cupwise
replies: 11 views: 1,367
Cupwise 13 hours ago

Here, quite an impudent advertisement from Russia: "And you somewhere else can get a compakt speaker system with a plasma...

ElonMusk II
replies: 2 views: 565
Hammy Havoc 16 hours ago

Origins The heritage of this EQ goes back to the Calrec console EQ designs, which were refined and developed by the late...

Labs
replies: 18 views: 3,009
Crims 22 hours ago

FL Studio 20, celebrating the 20 years of innovation and Lifetime Free Updates! FL Studio is the complete software...

The Press Desk
replies: 25 views: 2,730
d.dot 23 hours ago

Water. Panta Rhei. Everything flows. Product: Water Developer: Acustica Audio Price (MSRP): Special pre-sale price at €103.20...

AcusticaSupport
replies: 28 views: 3,472
Channel1 23 hours ago

LEXICON 224 REVERB IMPULSES RECORDED ON 2“ ANALOG TAPE Vintage Lexicon 224 Impulse Responses are Recorded on a 2“...

PastToFuture
replies: 2 views: 655
PastToFuture 23 hours ago

NUGEN Audio advances signal flow modification with aptly-named SigMod utility toolbox plug-in Innovative, intuitive...

The Press Desk
replies: 16 views: 2,074
DRAZERS 23 hours ago

Slate Digital is pleased to announce the immediate release of VMR 2.0, a free update for both Slate Digital purchasers and...

Steven Slate
replies: 263 views: 34,145
Daft Joe 1 day ago

Riga, Latvia, June 5, 2018 – Pioneering European audio software developer Sonarworks has established a groundbreaking new...

leefeel
replies: 72 views: 6,557
btfnk 1 day ago

LVC-Audio has released version 2.0.0 of the free/paid mastering limiter, Limited-Z. The normal price is $39.95, but an...

random_id
replies: 10 views: 864
profvonsok 1 day ago

lrXR01IfJhk TL;DW: Versatile space shaper for creating depth. Distance2 As requested, this is the unholy hybrid of...

chrisj
replies: 27 views: 2,137
TMOQuantity 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
robot:. 1 day ago

Introducing the CA-250 EQ Based on one of the first fully parametric equalizers from the 70‘s, the CA-250 pays homage...

Chambord Audio
replies: 18 views: 1,763
Chambord Audio 1 day ago

Update: I've since washed my hands of Antelope. I cannot see anybody running a serious operation around something as unreliable...

horseface
replies: 38 views: 3,054
SDB_12 1 day ago

Native Instruments releases EFFECTS SERIES - CRUSH PACK ELEGANT TONAL DESTRUCTION Three expansive plug-ins spanning...

The Press Desk
replies: 7 views: 1,288
Wonderbird 2 days ago

Sample Fuel has released Drop-CRE8 Analog Expansion 1, a content expansion of "analog' type sounds available for their...

samplefuel
replies: 0 views: 244
samplefuel 2 days ago

Hello, Gearslutz! At mixanalog.com we've launched version 2.0 of the world-first fully manual, real-time controllable online...

kroflic
replies: 33 views: 3,147
scandal 2 days ago

Tantra is a rhythmic multi-effect plug-in with a rich feature set and high quality processing modules. With Tantra you can get...

ADSRsounds
replies: 2 views: 548
01010110 2 days ago
andersmv 2 days ago

BOSS Unveils WL-Series Wireless Systems Premium audio performance and plug-and-play setup with newly developed BOSS...

The Press Desk
replies: 4 views: 682
rrraaalllfff 2 days ago

Townsend Labs announces Sphere 1.2 with nine new mic models Townsend Labs is proud to announce the immediate...

The Press Desk
replies: 9 views: 1,468
justifiednoise 3 days ago

So much fun with this one. EchoTaps is a multi-mode delay with some powerful features and huge versatility. Now it is also...

quintosardo
replies: 38 views: 2,502
cprompt 3 days ago

Hi Folks, hope all is good with you :) We just released Synthwave Drums! 80s/ Synthwave is my main genre of production, and I've...

gdayal9
replies: 13 views: 1,078
gdayal9 3 days ago

Native Instruments releases TRK-01 creative kick and bass instrument Low end forms the foundation of almost all electronic...

The Press Desk
replies: 10 views: 1,729
Squeegee 303 3 days ago
gabjam 3 days ago

Modartt releases Steingraeber E-272 grand piano for Pianoteq Modartt releases Steingraeber E-272 concert grand piano for...

The Press Desk
replies: 5 views: 795
PianoPerson 3 days ago

hkhgd8uez0U TL;DW: Final output stage for targeting dynamic range. Righteous4 This one's pretty eagerly awaited by some… all...

chrisj
replies: 32 views: 3,267
chrisj 3 days ago

BOSS Announces TU-03 Clip-On Tuner & Metronome New clip-on model combines two essential music tools in one...

The Press Desk
replies: 1 views: 574
uglijimus 3 days ago

cay0viUvGzE TL;DW: Console5 processing with powerful acoustic distance effects. Atmosphere I'm pleased with this one: it's in...

chrisj
replies: 42 views: 4,700
StoneyBCN 3 days ago

Hello all! I just finished the first P3EXM unit. It expands on the original P3EX by adding features and functions not present...

RogerFoote
replies: 21 views: 2,782
RogerFoote 4 days ago

Reloop releases RP-2000 MK2 - Quartz-driven DJ turntable with direct drive The RP-2000 MK2 is a dependable turntable for...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 380
The Press Desk 4 days ago

Genelec Improves on a Classic with 7050C Subwoofer — New upgrade of an acclaimed compact Genelec sub offers even...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 546
The Press Desk 4 days ago

Here's the deal, 98 profiles, studio and DI... Xtacy, Syn SLO, MetroPlex, and Dirty Shirley.... No clips yet....They'll...

Mattfig
replies: 1 views: 716
Mattfig 4 days ago

Artnovion's releases new Myriad Absorber panel Presenting Myriad - our brand new acoustic absorber panel, for the Pro...

The Press Desk
replies: 8 views: 1,268
Slogun 4 days ago

Have you ever wondered how an analog spring reverb would sound like sampled through an old 12 Bit Akai Sampler? It is hard...

PastToFuture
replies: 7 views: 881
Mmmmqac 4 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search