The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Sound Radix
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Toontrack announces Kicks & Snares EZX Today, Toontrack announced the release of the Kicks & Snares EZX, a new...

The Press Desk
replies: 8 views: 1,212
feck 3 minutes ago

o5lny2TPwLY TL;DW: Tape is simplified, all-purpose tape mojo: my personal jam. Tape.zip(382k) Once more, with...

chrisj
replies: 67 views: 4,758
glymur 4 minutes ago

D10Oq6SGOmY TL;DW: ToTape6 is Airwindows tape emulation for 2020! ToTape6.zip(396k) It's nearly 3:00 AM as I post this....

chrisj
replies: 58 views: 6,137
IVsnd 5 minutes ago

EastWest Releases Hollywood Backup Singers Powerful vocals by Durga McBroom, Lorelei McBroom and C.C. White -...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 1
The Press Desk 7 minutes ago

Introducing the STEM Mix Matrix & Master Compressor from GOLY. Featuring. 4 stereo pairs in (8 channels) Mix &...

Labs
replies: 16 views: 1,526
Labs 25 minutes ago

LOOP POOL : BOOM & BUST A huge pool of organic and analogue building blocks squeezed into a cunning BPM synced...

Sound Dust
replies: 2 views: 410
Leandros 1 hour ago

United Plugins brand SounDevice Digital presents its brand new plugin. Verbum Entropic Hall...

United Plugins
replies: 26 views: 1,956
Digital Crush 1 hour ago

LUXE is an effect plugin that compress and saturate an audio signal in a subtile but musical way. It's very useful for making a...

sundhage
replies: 48 views: 5,256
ardis 2 hours ago

After more than a year of searching, researching, having parts custom made & testing, analogvibes finally opened the...

Moatl
replies: 1 views: 1,161
Moatl 3 hours ago

Product: Emerald2 Developer: Acustica Audio Price (MSRP): Introductory price - 79.59€ - Save 60% OFF - For the first four...

AcusticaSupport
replies: 30 views: 3,240
AdilletteMan 4 hours ago

Audio Assault releases FreakQ 305 v2 intro price $8.99 instead of $39.99. Free update for V1 owners. What's new: +Completely...

denork
replies: 3 views: 383
cprompt 6 hours ago

Buy here! BE100 3.0 01/25/2020 www.mattfig.com The Amp This is my third official BE100 profile pack. The first two were...

Mattfig
replies: 0 views: 224
Mattfig 6 hours ago

This has been one of the statements we received from our customers - and we wouldn't know how to put it any better. Stacktune is...

Nuuk
replies: 5 views: 2,041
tonymead 7 hours ago
replies: 0 views: 400
DrAudioBot 8 hours ago

Forget all the classic reverbs you know. Psychedelic tunnel T1 is not reverb, it is brand new algorithm of psychedelic...

G-Sonique
replies: 0 views: 256
G-Sonique 9 hours ago

One of the greatest may be the greatest sounding digital reverb unit ever made! A Studio legend! Big and Lush 3D...

PastToFuture
replies: 4 views: 1,262
PastToFuture 9 hours ago

Hello everyone, this is my first post here :) I am mainly active on sound reproduction forums (diyaudio, audioheritage, asr),...

pos_
replies: 43 views: 3,309
Idontcare 14 hours ago

Available now for $59 (RRP $79)...

Monkey Man
replies: 60 views: 5,764
IAMGOD_OFFICIAL 18 hours ago

UJAM Releases Finisher NEO Audio Effect Plug-in Finisher NEO, the first professional audio effect from the UJAM Finisher...

The Press Desk
replies: 2 views: 695
putte 21 hours ago

I guess, when it comes to EQ tastes they differ more than opinions. So, here I am with another freebie. It's nothing fancy just a...

ozzkar
replies: 38 views: 3,655
ozzkar 1 day ago

Aurora DSP is a new startup in the audio software industry. We set out to create a bass plugin with excellent sound, capable of...

auroradsp
replies: 5 views: 975
cprompt 1 day ago

We are happy to introduce to you our newest effect plugin: L12X Solid State...

Audiority
replies: 16 views: 2,699
Audiority 1 day ago

United Plugins Present: Verbum Entropic Hall by Soundevice Digital SounDevice Digital presents its brand new plugin. Verbum...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 397
The Press Desk 1 day ago

HoRNet Plugins has released HoRNet ELM128 MK2, a complete EBU R128 loudness meter HoRNet ELM 128 MK2 is a metering plugin...

HoRNet
replies: 5 views: 901
HoRNet 1 day ago

Also this year, the Acustica Audio team would like to wish you a Merry Christmas by bringing you a truly special gift. Celebrate...

AcusticaSupport
replies: 417 views: 50,213
abluesky 1 day ago

Hi gang! I should let you all know that the new VST plugins SHERLOCK / WATSON and MORPHEUS are out in the wild!...

14bitMIDI
replies: 13 views: 2,238
Jeezo 1 day ago

Hi guys, Tomek here from Felt Instruments. I'm extremely proud to announce that Jasno - a delicate recreation of a forgotten...

Felt Instruments
replies: 7 views: 1,237
Felt Instruments 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
Jeezo 1 day ago

Arturia would like to offer everyone a new reverb plug-in, Rev PLATE-140 Open letter to musicians from Arturia founder...

The Press Desk
replies: 461 views: 53,807
dublave 1 day ago

I have the HR4s in my room and love them.

Nowak
replies: 9 views: 4,281
rackzpro 1 day ago

CabroX new generation stage boxes have four models up to 12-channel which are miniX, CX4Pro, CX8Pro and CX12Pro. All channels...

cabroX
replies: 4 views: 1,049
rackzpro 1 day ago

Impact Soundworks is proud to announce the release of Cinema Sound Foley Library, a virtual instrument built for sound designers,...

zirconst
replies: 1 views: 513
dix 1 day ago

Downloads: Product info: Review by Sound on Sound: soothe harshness, save time soothe2 is a dynamic...

tgrohn
replies: 18 views: 3,498
Diogo C 2 days ago

Advanced Project design to Lemur software application for IOS to midi control : MUTATOR MUTRONICS Midi Implementation of...

Qix
replies: 0 views: 388
Qix 2 days ago

Product: Modula Developer: Quantica Audio Price (MSRP): Introductory price - $699.00 System Requirements (Windows): Windows...

The Press Desk
replies: 124 views: 18,325
ardis 2 days ago

howdy ... where to start ... as I've mentioned elsewhere, I've got some fabulous stomp boxes that I'd like to transfer into...

ozzkar
replies: 41 views: 2,334
ozzkar 2 days ago

"As the name implies, it's a smaller Boulder albeit with one woofer instead of two. This monitor has the performance and...

Bugstone
replies: 0 views: 752
Bugstone 2 days ago

How would your music sound in a perfect room? Classic algorithmic reverb plugins use a combination of short feedbacking delays...

Denise.Audio
replies: 90 views: 11,274
Denise.Audio 2 days ago

JST just released a rather cool plugin called Howard Benson Vocals (link here) that I haven't seen any mention about here on GS. ...

bgrotto
replies: 44 views: 4,236
noiseflaw 2 days ago

New updates are now available for the whole range of Mellowmuse plugins. All featuring re-designed vector based UIs with...

Mellowmuse
replies: 43 views: 3,657
Mellowmuse 2 days ago

True Dynamics emulates the Presto 41A and ITA LA1B - two of the most sought after and hard-to-find vintage tube compressors in...

Yellen
replies: 84 views: 12,376
sardi 3 days ago
replies: - views: -
produceandlearn 3 days ago

I would like to introduce the Stellar X2 Vintage! The Stellar X2 Vintage will feature a K47 style capsule which will give this...

TZAudioProducts
replies: 0 views: 102
TZAudioProducts 3 days ago

Mangling drums, giving new life to multi-mic tracked drums, enhancing and more. We packed some very powerful features in a very...

quintosardo
replies: 46 views: 6,948
Rickskii 4 days ago

X-505 : The Analog Orchestra String Machine. It's a String Machine, it's also a Synthesiser ... and a Bass Synth. And it...

LotuZia
replies: 5 views: 1,283
smoke 4 days ago

Mammoth Audio brings DENSITY to the world The 19th of January saw the release of Mammoth Audio's first premium experimental...

DigitalDeluxe
replies: 6 views: 2,272
Squeegee 303 4 days ago

Hey Gearslutz, my name is DJ Swivel, I'm a Grammy winning producer/mixer (Beyonce, Chainsmokers, Coldplay, Jay-Z, BTS) and have...

djswivel
replies: 39 views: 2,606
Matheus Atallah 4 days ago

Delta Sound Labs releases Stream creative audio effect Stream is a highly creative audio effect and boasts extremely low...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 1,044
The Press Desk 5 days ago

Available exclusively via Plugin Alliance, and enhanced by Brainworx with patent-pending TMT and more, we are happy to add...

M Albazy
replies: 122 views: 14,842
GarLander 5 days ago

Inspire your signal path with the ADDAC System 604 Dual Filter New multi-mode filter — for use anywhere in a stereo signal...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 1,058
The Press Desk 5 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search