Korneff Amplified Instrument Processor
Old 1 day ago | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korneff Audio View Post
You have superb taste!
That’s what she said

I guess with the impending name change of Gearslutz I think this inappropriate remark is somewhat appropriate!
Old 1 day ago | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgdrum_nyc View Post
That’s what she said

I guess with the impending name change of Gearslutz I think this inappropriate remark is somewhat appropriate!
I feel offended by the way these social justice warriors want to impose their agenda on us. If Gearslutz changes its name I will delete my account (being a 12 years member and visiting gearslutz every day). I would have never thought the holy inquisition would reach out to my beloved music world. This is so sad.
Old 23 hours ago
Gear Head

Wow, very cool!
Old 23 hours ago | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by filterfreak View Post
I feel offended by the way these social justice warriors want to impose their agenda on us. If Gearslutz changes its name I will delete my account (being a 12 years member and visiting gearslutz every day). I would have never thought the holy inquisition would reach out to my beloved music world. This is so sad.
Are you being serious? LOLOLOL.

If you’re going to leave after 12 years (about the same length of time I’ve been here) just because you can’t handle a name change then it sounds like you’re a bigger sensitive snowflake than the people who have pushed for the name change.
Lives for gear

Quote:
This is sarcasm, right? Times change. The site and the forums won’t (for better or worse...). Who cares what it’s called.
Old 23 hours ago
Gear Maniac

🎧 5 years
Gearslutz is going to change its name? Wow... It won't have any effect on my activity here, but I kind of agree with filterfreak on this, it's a cowardly move IMHO.
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by dublave View Post
Are you being serious? LOLOLOL.

If you’re going to leave after 12 years (about the same length of time I’ve been here) just because you can’t handle a name change then it sounds like you’re a bigger sensitive snowflake than the people who have pushed for the name change.
Itˋ s not simply BECAUSE the name will change, but WHY the name will change! When / where does this nonsense end? If some people having to make their personal sensitivities the generally valid social norm...I won ˋt support that! I am curious who will be the next victim of the inquisition.
Old 22 hours ago | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Itˋ s not simply BECAUSE the name will change, but WHY the name will change! When / where does this nonsense end? If some people having to make their personal sensitivities the generally valid social norm...I won ˋt support that! I am curious who will be the next victim of the inquisition.
To each their own. I’ve thought it was a ridiculously dumb and juvenile name for 12 years now and fully welcome the change. But “victim of inquisition” is pretty funny. That’s some angsty dramatic victimhood hyperbole lol.
Old 22 hours ago | Show parent
Gear Maniac

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by dublave View Post
To each their own. I’ve thought it was a ridiculously dumb and juvenile name for 12 years now and fully welcome the change. But “victim of inquisition” is pretty funny. That’s some angsty dramatic victimhood hyperbole lol.
I always read as tongue in cheek, and besides most discussions here are kind of nerdy teenage talk. We shouldn't take ourselves too seriously. That's my main issue with the PC crap.

But yeah, you're right, to each their own. on with the topic at hand. I think the AIP is a really original plugin, especially for stuff that you want to sound nasty. had some great success messing up a TB-303 style acid synth bass a few days ago. Next I will try it on guitar.

Last edited by Billy Pilgrim; 22 hours ago at 04:48 PM.. Reason: spelling
📝 Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
🎙️ View mentioned gear