SKnote announce MasterLimiter - Mastering Brickwall Limiter with auto Spectral Balancer and more. - Page 5 - Gearslutz
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
SKnote announce MasterLimiter - Mastering Brickwall Limiter with auto Spectral Balancer and more.
Old 16th December 2020 | Show parent
Gear Maniac

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by quintosardo View Post
Hey, why ask here, this is not the right channel! I don't know who we are talking about but we are usually quite fast with refunds (quite rare, luckily)
I will e-mail you. You are right it is not the right place. I am just frustrated with the whole issue.
Old 16th December 2020
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Let us know if and when you plan to add some of the new suggested features that would make this better. Thanks.
Old 4 weeks ago | Show parent
Gear Maniac

🎧 10 years
Emailed you a sixth time Quinto...

I got no response and no corrections were made to my license

Is this a punk'd reboot? It can't be this hard to get the Black Friday Licenses out by Christmas!!!

C'mon Quinto!
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by BringItBack View Post

That's really odd cos he replied to me. I don't know what to suggest... Repeatedly emailing him doesn't seem to work... Maybe just bumping this thread now and then? I hope you get it resolved quickly as I can imagine it's really frustrating for you.
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by BringItBack View Post

Is this a punk'd reboot? It can't be this hard to get the Black Friday Licenses out by Christmas!!!

C'mon Quinto!
Yeah, I've had a similarly puzzling/frustrating experience. I got the new Limiter in time for the "get one free" Black Friday promotion, then forwarded Quinto the sales e-mail to redeem my free plugin. Didn't hear back, tried again. Then posted in this thread and PM'd Quinto. He replied to my PM saying "haven't you already gotten your free plugin in your account (I hadn't, that's why I was e-mailing him) and that I should e-mail him because he replies there more frequently (LOL)." So I (again) e-mailed him this week, and still haven't heard back. Disappointing to say the least.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Nut

seems like they been running hot in recent days in Sicily https://www.facebook.com/sknote.it/p...36595566354563

earthquake too. might have something to do with the delays. Quinto once told, when something like this happens, networks go down in the city.

there was a post on 18th, saying MMG1 is on its track, so lets give more time. I'm sure once MMG1 is physically out, licenses will be handled.

this year is hard enough already to have a volcano eruption near you on top of all things.
Gear Maniac

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerGoertz View Post
Yeah, I've had a similarly puzzling/frustrating experience. I got the new Limiter in time for the "get one free" Black Friday promotion, then forwarded Quinto the sales e-mail to redeem my free plugin. Didn't hear back, tried again. Then posted in this thread and PM'd Quinto. He replied to my PM saying "haven't you already gotten your free plugin in your account (I hadn't, that's why I was e-mailing him) and that I should e-mail him because he replies there more frequently (LOL)." So I (again) e-mailed him this week, and still haven't heard back. Disappointing to say the least.
I actually had the Limiter in the cart and for some reason Paypal booted it on Black Friday...

I went back and bought it on Cyber Monday because Quinto responded to an Email I sent on Saturday but he never issued a license

I don't like posting this stuff in forums but after 4 emails to both him and the paypal sales Email he tells us to use and still nothing, it gets frustrating. Then he responds to forum posts telling us to email and still...nothing.

This forum is where I first heard of Sknote and it's the only place he seems to check for messages with any frequency, so this is where I have to go...

I think based on his emails, that he intended that the MMG plugin would be the sole plugin issued as part of the Black Friday Deal so he could promote both plugins at once but that is not how the offer read on the Sknote site. I contacted him about it and he told me he was on it and I could pick another plugin.

I would up with the A25 purchase going through on Black Friday and I bought Master Limiter (giving him the benefit of the doubt to follow through) on Cyber Monday.

I really wanted AnyTesla but figured I'd try Master Limiter since there's no demo. I still want AnyTesla but instead I have two Master Limiter licenses. This means someone issued a license on the account without bothering to read the emails or see which licenses were already there.

I have stopped buying Sknote plugins because I'm not sure how having two Master Limiter licenses will affect the authorizations of the other plugins since one is registered to your computer and the other licenses are issued based on that Machine ID registration. (As far as I can Tell)

Now, I have no idea which machine linked Master Limiter License to install without disabling the others when there is an update...

You Email him to fix a problem and somehow he creates a new one...

I just need him to pay attention to customer service emails or HIRE someone who will, if that service is mundane and beneath him. Maybe he wants to be the ideas guy and not the desk jockey but he needs to hire someone else to do it in that case.

I've gotten burned by another plugin dev recently and by many in the past, I'm no longer willing to let hard earned money slip away.

When people want your working products more than they want refunds, you really have something but these are still impulse buys. Don't give your customers the time and reason to change their minds!

I emailed Quinto 2 or 3 years back about ordering some of his hardware. Still haven't heard back. It's just his way, apparently. It's not mine though. I paid, I emailed, I was patient. I want the situation fixed. Just do what you said you would do. It's not that hard.

We know Quinto can do better. He used to.
📝 Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
🎙️ View mentioned gear