The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Introducing Orb Producer Suite 2.0
Old 4 weeks ago
Software Introducing Orb Producer Suite 2.0 [MIDI generators]

Hello,

We are glad to introduce Orb Producer Suite 2.0 :-)

Orb Producer Suite is an amazing tool for producers, containing 4 unique plugins that utilize cutting-edge AI technology to create ideas.

The 4 plugins are Chords & Bass & Arp & Melodies Generators.

Here are the new features :
- Added the Harmonizer
- Added a MIDI Editor
- Added Velocity Editor
- Added a new Velocity panel to generate velocity maps in one click
- Full VST compatibility
- Added lots of visual effects (keyboard notes, current chords)
- Density = 0 now means there will be only full bar duration notes
- Added inversion for chords (changes the bass)
- Creating a new theme keeps the last main music parameters (tonality, time signature, number of bars) with new chord selections
- Added the ability to rename themes
- Bug fixes

Last edited by Hexachords; 4 weeks ago at 11:16 AM.. Reason: added details
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Thumbs up

Cool updates !!!

Is Orb Producer 2.0, free for Orb Producer owners?
Old 4 weeks ago | Show parent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Yordan View Post
Cool updates !!!

Is Orb Producer 2.0, free for Orb Producer owners?
Yes it is a free upgrade, just log into your account and download the latest version ;-)

Enjoy !
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

I was very pleased when I found I could download 2.0 ... but there wasn't anything in promotion or on the website to confirm this ... an "Update Here" or some such link would have been encouraging, instead of wondering "how much are they asking?".
Very pleased the answer was nothing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TobyB View Post
I was very pleased when I found I could download 2.0 ... but there wasn't anything in promotion or on the website to confirm this ... an "Update Here" or some such link would have been encouraging, instead of wondering "how much are they asking?".
Very pleased the answer was nothing!
Subscribe to our newsletter ;-)
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

I do ... that's where I read of the 2.0 release ... and I didn't find any mention of Upgrade or the like ... or on your site following the links ...
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

i have paid but can not download my purchase, it still say payment pending [email protected]..... when can i expect a DOWNLOAD?

could someone contact me as soon as possible. thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonystarks305 View Post
i have paid but can not download my purchase, it still say payment pending [email protected]..... when can i expect a DOWNLOAD?

could someone contact me as soon as possible. thank you
Hello Tony, contact us here please : https://www.orb-composer.com/support-form/

Say when you paid, how, and we will solve the issue.

Normally pending payments are for bank transfers, we need to manually validate the order. ;-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TobyB View Post
I do ... that's where I read of the 2.0 release ... and I didn't find any mention of Upgrade or the like ... or on your site following the links ...
It's written in the newsletter but probably in too small
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Nut
Man oh man, there nothing in this thread that tells me what these plugins actually do, at first i thought it was a new space AI reverb suite lol.

I had to watch a video to gain any perspective, I'm not sure if this is a new start-up company but the marketing needs some TLC.

These are Chords & Melodies Generators.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.vybz View Post
Man oh man, there nothing in this thread that tells me what these plugins actually do, at first i thought it was a new space AI reverb suite lol.

I had to watch a video to gain any perspective, I'm not sure if this is a new start-up company but the marketing needs some TLC.

These are Chords & Melodies Generators.
Thanks for the advice, I edited above :-) We focus more on Development than on Marketing, that's true
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Thumbs up

The new function that Orb listens to the track is super.

JUst started to play around with 2.0

Quick : Track made by playing chords for 8 bars, then Orb plugins generated different alternatives and I kind of picked alll of them and drag dropped to each plugins track + added drums & some FX that I am demoing from PA & Fuse Audio.
Attached Files

Project Orb 2_0 D.mp3 (2.94 MB, 1460 views)

Last edited by Bob Yordan; 4 weeks ago at 08:54 PM..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Yordan View Post
The new function that Orb listens to the track is super.

JUst started to play around with 2.0

Quick : Track made by playing chords for 8 bars, then Orb plugins generated different alternatives and I kind of picked alll of them and drag dropped to each plugins track + added drums & some FX that I am demoing from PA & Fuse Audio.
Haha I like this a lot, so weird but so cool, which genre is that?

Thanks for sharing :-)
Lives for gear

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexachords View Post
Haha I like this a lot, so weird but so cool, which genre is that?

Thanks for sharing :-)
Hehe, yeah it is a bit odd, think the closest genre might be Fusion Jazz or something with a touch of Progressive Rock.

Sound like a jam with orb going all out.
Old 4 weeks ago
Here is the new video : ;-)

Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

@ Hexachords

So, I'm a little bit confused.. sometimes it doesn't take much.
The Suite is the new plugins? Is it the new Artist, or in addition too? Or, does the Suite include Pro?

I went to the website and I only find buying options for the Suite for around 99€. I'm totally interested in Orchestral, so need Pro 2.0 (everything).

If I buy Pro 1.5 and upgrade, am I possibly missing out on future upgrades? Or, are all upgrades free for Pro owners?

I'm starting from a clean slate and own nothing from Hexachords, although I have known about the Orb for years.

In a way, this VST Suite seems to alleviate a lot of the previous 20-port midi routing issues, perhaps -- although I really don't mind the overbearing complexity and think it's possibly necessary for Orchestral work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genos View Post
@ Hexachords

So, I'm a little bit confused.. sometimes it doesn't take much.
The Suite is the new plugins? Is it the new Artist, or in addition too? Or, does the Suite include Pro?

I went to the website and I only find buying options for the Suite for around 99€. I'm totally interested in Orchestral, so need Pro 2.0 (everything).

If I buy Pro 1.5 and upgrade, am I possibly missing out on future upgrades? Or, are all upgrades free for Pro owners?

I'm starting from a clean slate and own nothing from Hexachords, although I have known about the Orb for years.

In a way, this VST Suite seems to alleviate a lot of the previous 20-port midi routing issues, perhaps -- although I really don't mind the overbearing complexity and think it's possibly necessary for Orchestral work.
Hello Genos,

Orb Producer Suite and Orb Composer are 2 different products ;-)

We will update Orb Composer as well, it is planned for Q2 2021 !
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

@ Hexachords

Ok, well I see somebody has the domain orb-producer.com, but Orb Composer Pro S 1.5 isn't even mentioned on the orb-composer.com website as one of your products; only Orb Producer is mentioned (and for sale).

(back to my question I asked [not in the website faq])... Are all PRO upgrades normally free? Are Pro products life upgrades?

In Q2 will the upgrade from Orb Composer Pro S 1.5 to Orb Composer Pro S 2.x.x be a free upgrade? Is there any advantage in purchasing Orb Composer Pro S 1.5 now?

I currently use Scaler, Instascale, Instachords, Chordpulse, BIAB, and Ludwig. I am definitely more composer oriented than EDM. I would miss my alto/bass flutes and double-bass bassoon and clarinet, etc.
Quote:
@ Hexachords

Ok, well I see somebody has the domain orb-producer.com, but Orb Composer Pro S 1.5 isn't even mentioned on the orb-composer.com website as one of your products; only Orb Producer is mentioned (and for sale).

(back to my question I asked [not in the website faq])... Are all PRO upgrades normally free? Are Pro products life upgrades?

In Q2 will the upgrade from Orb Composer Pro S 1.5 to Orb Composer Pro S 2.x.x be a free upgrade? Is there any advantage in purchasing Orb Composer Pro S 1.5 now?

I currently use Scaler, Instascale, Instachords, Chordpulse, BIAB, and Ludwig. I am definitely more composer oriented than EDM. I would miss my alto/bass flutes and double-bass bassoon and clarinet, etc.
Hello Genos,

We are a small company, it is impossible to say right now if all upgrades will be free for future versions, including Orb Composer "2.0".
We are focusing on the development right now ;-)

If you want to purchase Orb Composer 1.5, it is on pluginboutique. :-)
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexachords View Post
Hello Genos,

We are a small company, it is impossible to say... :-)
I appreciate your time and thank you...

We too, are a small company of two people and, although there is a 49% off sale on Composer Pro S 1.5, we cannot justify the purchase without specified costs or promise of free upgrade or reduced cost upgrade for previous owners of 1.5 to version 2.x.x.

If purchasing now doesn't result in a cheaper overall cost of Composer Pro S 2.x.x in the future, then even though we would have use of version 1.5 3 or 4 months earlier, without certain features (the ability to specify chords, etc.) I don't think we can use version 1.5...

This should be my last post concerning this issue (Composer) [feel free to PM me if you would like].

I do like what I see a lot in your EDM "Producer" plugin version that is on sale. But, being "orchestral" in nature, it does not cover the bases for me, as I would want a more coherent structure for all of the instruments in the orchestra.

Again, a job well done, and I look forward at any rate, to see what you have to offer for Orb Composer Pro S 2.x.x in the future.

I can see that this is much better than a certain other company, simply by not needing to be "tethered" to the internet and it's obvious that the processing done locally is much faster, if not instantaneous.

Again, kudos!
Quote:
I appreciate your time and thank you...

We too, are a small company of two people and, although there is a 49% off sale on Composer Pro S 1.5, we cannot justify the purchase without specified costs or promise of free upgrade or reduced cost upgrade for previous owners of 1.5 to version 2.x.x.

If purchasing now doesn't result in a cheaper overall cost of Composer Pro S 2.x.x in the future, then even though we would have use of version 1.5 3 or 4 months earlier, without certain features (the ability to specify chords, etc.) I don't think we can use version 1.5...

This should be my last post concerning this issue (Composer) [feel free to PM me if you would like].

I do like what I see a lot in your EDM "Producer" plugin version that is on sale. But, being "orchestral" in nature, it does not cover the bases for me, as I would want a more coherent structure for all of the instruments in the orchestra.

Again, a job well done, and I look forward at any rate, to see what you have to offer for Orb Composer Pro S 2.x.x in the future.

I can see that this is much better than a certain other company, simply by not needing to be "tethered" to the internet and it's obvious that the processing done locally is much faster, if not instantaneous.

Again, kudos!
Hello Genos,

If you really want to focus on Orchestral and are short on money, I would advice you to wait for Orb Composer "2" ;-)
Old 4 weeks ago
Hello,

Here is another tutorial ;-)

Have a great Sunday,
Old 3 weeks ago
Hello,

A new video by Ave :-)

Old 2 weeks ago
Here for the gear

So, I'm looking around for something like this, and come across some videos. looks really good. BUT - it takes me a few hours of research to understand what products you are offering.

On your website which is named Orb Composer at the top of the page, and using the orb composer domain name, you have 2 products -- neither of which are Orb Composer!?!?! So, I thought, well - the composer must be included in the new Producer Suite 2.0, and it must work stand alone, or as plugins. Because, how the heck else would you get composer? And, using the name "Suite" often means you get ALL the stuff, right? I almost bought it from your site thinking this was the case. Thankfully I found this thread - which kinda explains things. AND, I just found out there is a Hexachords website, which shows images of Composer, and contains one link to the orb composer website (mentioned above), and the only product is Orb Producer Suite (Whaaaa??)

I really do appreciate that you are a small (and obviously talented) company, and the product (s?) look really good - but come on guys... Just add some simple text on your website that explains what the heck is going on.
Old 2 weeks ago | Show parent
Quote:
Originally Posted by J222 View Post
So, I'm looking around for something like this, and come across some videos. looks really good. BUT - it takes me a few hours of research to understand what products you are offering.

On your website which is named Orb Composer at the top of the page, and using the orb composer domain name, you have 2 products -- neither of which are Orb Composer!?!?! So, I thought, well - the composer must be included in the new Producer Suite 2.0, and it must work stand alone, or as plugins. Because, how the heck else would you get composer? And, using the name "Suite" often means you get ALL the stuff, right? I almost bought it from your site thinking this was the case. Thankfully I found this thread - which kinda explains things. AND, I just found out there is a Hexachords website, which shows images of Composer, and contains one link to the orb composer website (mentioned above), and the only product is Orb Producer Suite (Whaaaa??)

I really do appreciate that you are a small (and obviously talented) company, and the product (s?) look really good - but come on guys... Just add some simple text on your website that explains what the heck is going on.
Hello J222,

Yes you are right, we will clarify all that, we are reorganizing the company, things will be much clearer soon :-)
πŸ“ Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
πŸ–¨οΈ Show Printable Version
βœ‰οΈ Email this Page
πŸ” Search thread
πŸŽ™οΈ View mentioned gear