The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Past To Future Releases MOTOWN WURLITZER FOR KONTAKT!
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Past To Future Releases MOTOWN WURLITZER FOR KONTAKT!

MOTOWN WURLITZER FOR KONTAKT!

Are you looking for a mix ready authentic-sounding Wurlitzer 200A vintage electric piano with an analog flavor?

Then, this is for you!

This virtual instrument behaves like a real instrument.

The velocity and round-robin behavior is amazing!

Here are the main features:

- MOTOWN WURLITZER for Kontakt 5.5.2

- easy to use interface

- „Round-Robin-behaviour“ and „physical modeling velocity technique“ for more playing realism

- mix-ready sound recorded to tape

- inclusive mixable Lexicon 480 room reverb

- inclusive release samples

Check out the demo:

Solo Demo:

Available for 10$ at: www.gumroad.com/pasttofuturereverbs

We are proud to bring you sounds you can’t find anywhere else!

© Past to Future Reverbs

Attached Thumbnails
Past To Future Releases MOTOWN WURLITZER FOR KONTAKT!-motown-wurlitzer-cover.jpg   Past To Future Releases MOTOWN WURLITZER FOR KONTAKT!-motown-wurlitzer-kontakt-wallpaper.png  
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Head

awesome! can we get one or two alternative sound examples? I mean, if I hear that song you used one more time, I'll lose my last hope in humanity and will destroy my sound card.
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leslied View Post
awesome! can we get one or two alternative sound examples? I mean, if I hear that song you used one more time, I'll lose my last hope in humanity and will destroy my sound card.
ok will do
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Very real sounding! good job as usual
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Here you go;

enjoy!
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Head

Fair enough. Seems like it wasn't amped and was recorded DI, so it should take reamping with software amps well. I like to run these things though stuff like Amplitube Fender combos and similar, to give it some oomph.
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Fair enough. Seems like it wasn't amped and was recorded DI, so it should take reamping with software amps well. I like to run these things though stuff like Amplitube Fender combos and similar, to give it some oomph.
Yes DI and will take reamping very well
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick81 View Post
Very real sounding! good job as usual
Thank you man!
Cheers
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear
Sounds fantastic. Didn’t think your Rhodes could be beat. Until now...
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Head

You mean this Rhodes? https://soundcloud.com/pasttofutures...des-mark1-demo

Or is there any other, just without the vinyl noises and stuff?
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
You mean this Rhodes? https://soundcloud.com/pasttofutures...des-mark1-demo

Or is there any other, just without the vinyl noises and stuff?
I think he means the motown Rhodes
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Head

Ah, the Motown one. I liked it, but heavily modulated Rhodes like that, I wouldn't find use for it too often. But I get it's a "character" instrument going for a specific sound, so all fair game.

But this Wurlitzer I will get. I wouldn't mind Clavi with a "character" as well. This would probably require more scripting with Clavi switches, phaser and wah-wah FX, tape delay, etc.
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Ah, the Motown one. I liked it, but heavily modulated Rhodes like that, I wouldn't find use for it too often. But I get it's a "character" instrument going for a specific sound, so all fair game.

But this Wurlitzer I will get. I wouldn't mind Clavi with a "character" as well. This would probably require more scripting with Clavi switches, phaser and wah-wah FX, tape delay, etc.
We are thinking about making another Rhodes with no Fx on it like the Wurlitzer. Also a mark2

We are Also working on the clavinet but we will go for a specific sound first.
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Head

specific sound.. Stevie's Clav with a Mu-Tron?

any Rhodes with no FX gets my vote. same DI recorded as Wurli, to be able to reamp with amps of choice.
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:

any Rhodes with no FX gets my vote. same DI recorded as Wurli, to be able to reamp with amps of choice.
We are going for that superstition sound.
Also Rhodes with no Fx
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:

Did he always got mu-tron phaser on his clavinet?
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastToFuture View Post
Did he always got mu-tron phaser on his clavinet?
Producer Bob Margouleff on recording "Superstition" song: “We hooked up all kinds of funny guitar boxes. We had the Mutron 5 phaser, we had wah wah pedals and all kinds of distortion boxes coming out of the clavinet.”

https://www.prosoundnetwork.com/arch...s-superstition

And this took me all in all two minutes of a web search.

Come now, don't be so lazy. No wonder your Pink Floyd drum samples are completely inaccurate sounding. You need to investigate more. And not on Gearslutz page, surely.
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Producer Bob Margouleff on recording "Superstition" song: “We hooked up all kinds of funny guitar boxes. We had the Mutron 5 phaser, we had wah wah pedals and all kinds of distortion boxes coming out of the clavinet.”

Come now, don't be so lazy. No wonder your Pink Floyd drum samples are completely inaccurate sounding. You need to investigate more. And not on Gearslutz page, surely.
I know that too but I though maybe you have more inside info about the settings and stuff like that.
Nevermind
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:

We will probably make 2 different instruments, one with and one without mutron

And don’t hang on the Floyd that will be corrected anyway. Why nobody is talking about other 100 stuff we got right?
Cheers
PTF
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Head

How would I know anything regarding "Superstition" that you don't also have access to? I wasn't a producer during recording sessions, nor I'm a Stevie Wonder in flesh and blood, definitely.

For exact settings I'm sure there are threads and places on this thing called Internet, where "Superstition" Clav was discussed to ad nauseam and deconstructed to the tiniest of pieces.

Research. Investigate. Channel the Sherlock Holmes in you.
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
How would I know anything regarding "Superstition" that you don't also have access to? I wasn't a producer during recording sessions, nor I'm a Stevie Wonder in flesh and blood, definitely.

For exact settings I'm sure there are threads and places on this thing called Internet, where "Superstition" Clav was discussed to ad nauseam to deconstructed to the tiniest of pieces.

Research. Investigate. Channel the Sherlock Holmes in you.
Maybe you can tell me more about when we are making a Leslie-d Hammond B3 Organ
Cheers and peace
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Head

Quote:
We will probably make 2 different instruments, one with and one without mutron
"Dry" recorded instruments always welcome and get my vote, definitely. You'll only need scripting for Clavinet switches.

Forget about adding Kontakt FX scripts. Kontakt FX are horrible, anyway, and Arturia recently released Mu-Tron emulation in all of its glory, so people will choose themselves whether use reamping, modulation, tape delay and stuff like that, or not, with your Clavinet samples. Enough quality plugins available these days to do that.

But scripts for switches is a must. One Clavinet sound setting wouldn't suffice.
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Head

Quote:
when we are making a Leslie-d Hammond B3 Organ
Mmm, I don't know about that. Any quality Hammond instrument requires a great Leslie speaker, and the behavior of a Leslie speaker cannot be expressed in samples. Needs modeling.

It can be hybrid sampled / modeled attempt, like IK B-3X, for instance, but just a sample library on its own won't win any prizes.
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
"Dry" recorded instruments always welcome and get my vote, definitely. You'll only need scripting for Clavinet switches.

Forget about adding Kontakt FX scripts. Kontakt FX are horrible, anyway, and Arturia recently released Mu-Tron emulation in all of its glory, so people will choose themselves whether use reamping, modulation, tape delay and stuff like that, or not, with your Clavinet samples. Enough quality plugins available these days to do that.

But scripts for switches is a must. One Clavinet sound setting wouldn't suffice.
That’s right
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Head

Unless you want to sample this guy

Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Unless you want to sample this guy

Crazy
Old 2 weeks ago
Hey man, unrelated to this particular product, but it's about the recent Binaural Hall IR's. Which plugin should i load the IR into? If you (or anyone else) could recommend a few that'd be great.

I've never loaded custom IR's before, but i want those Binaural IR's in my life.
Thanks
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barncore View Post
Hey man, unrelated to this particular product, but it's about the recent Binaural Hall IR's. Which plugin should i load the IR into? If you (or anyone else) could recommend a few that'd be great.

I've never loaded custom IR's before, but i want those Binaural IR's in my life.
Thanks
Same as the one that you use. Binaural IR‘s are regular stereo IR‘s.
If you are new to The IR world just use convology plug in that is free and good
Old 2 weeks ago
Quote:
Same as the one that you use. Binaural IR‘s are regular stereo IR‘s.
If you are new to The IR world just use convology plug in that is free and good
Which plugins load stereo IR's though? I've never done stereo before let alone binaural. Is there a specific process? Or pretty simple?
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barncore View Post
Which plugins load stereo IR's though? I've never done stereo before let alone binaural. Is there a specific process? Or pretty simple?
Just open the our wav Ir’s with the convology and enjoy. That simple is that also with binaural
📝 Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
🎙️ View mentioned gear