The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Land of ADM announces Crowd Hype
Old 17th September 2020
Here for the gear

Land of ADM announces Crowd Hype

Crowd HYPE puts the user in control of a stadium crowd with the touch of a fader and the stroke of a midi note.

Available at the introductory price of 35.00 until (9/25). Regular price of 79.00.

Demo's, walkthrough's, reviews and more at :

https://www.landofadm.com/products.html
Attached Thumbnails
Land of ADM announces Crowd Hype-crowd_hype_product-box_final.jpg  
Old 17th September 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobert12paws View Post
Crowd HYPE puts the user in control of a stadium crowd with the touch of a fader and the stroke of a midi note.

Available at the introductory price of 35.00 until (9/25). Regular price of 79.00.

Demo's, walkthrough's, reviews and more at :

https://www.landofadm.com/products.html
Is this what they've been using on the football over the last couple of months?
Old 17th September 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune45 View Post
Hahaha, good one. 😊
Old 17th September 2020
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune45 View Post
Someone on a reddit page said they heard it was, I know the NBA should have been using it, smh...
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Smile

That was fun.
Attached Files

Chant of the past.mp3 (1.59 MB, 599 views)

Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

I’m fan of all kind of sound effects, foleys etc. since I heard first time Edgard Varése using police/fire siren in his Amériques.
This crowd sound-tool seems to be versatile - except it doesn’t (?) include the crowd laugh and booing, which are essential part of the crowd behaviour.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Nut

I wrote an app similar to this 22+ years ago as a solution looking for a problem.

We ended up using it at a Formula 1 announcement/press conference.
The mixer was a simple x-y grid with loops of racing on the x-axis and loops of crowd noise on the y-axis. No sound lower left, full volume upper right. Click and drag the cursor around to adjust the volumes. Touch screens weren't common place back then.

There was also a bank of about six one-off sound effects, engines revving, tires squealing or cars passing, that could also be triggered as needed.

That was a long time ago, I probably put in some preset mix options to program during the sound check and a panic mute button and key commands.
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry_O View Post
I’m fan of all kind of sound effects, foleys etc. since I heard first time Edgard Varése using police/fire siren in his Amériques.
This crowd sound-tool seems to be versatile - except it doesn’t (?) include the crowd laugh and booing, which are essential part of the crowd behaviour.
It does have booing crowd reactions!
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobert12paws View Post
It does have booing crowd reactions!
Good!
Any special reason for skipping the laughter?
And: can I adjust the size of the crowd in the Crowd Hype?
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Smile

I just want to clarify, that Crowd Hype is in the background of my audio demo above.
And the voices chanting are built in Logic X single person voices that are run through the Crowd Chamber plugin.

The Crowd Hype was used to build a background and I wanted to try to see what I could make with it to create a simple live band concert feel. Took 15-25 minutes to make that one.

When using the mod wheel, it make Crowd Hype flexible to create crowd landscapes with cool variations, including foot stomps and hand claps.
(I think it is?).
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Yordan View Post
I just want to clarify, that Crowd Hype is in the background of my audio demo above.
And the voices chanting are built in Logic X single person voices that are run through the Crowd Chamber plugin.

The Crowd Hype was used to build a background and I wanted to try to see what I could make with it to create a simple live band concert feel. Took 15-25 minutes to make that one.

When using the mod wheel, it make Crowd Hype flexible to create crowd landscapes with cool variations, including foot stomps and hand claps.
(I think it is?).
What you did is pretty Sweet!! That's pretty awesome!!
📝 Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
🎙️ View mentioned gear