The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
TBProAudio updates DSEQ to V2.0.0, a dynamic spectral equalizer for Windows and Mac OS X
Old 16th September 2020
Lives for gear

Still being charged VAT tax for US customer.

Can this be fixed ?

thank-you
Old 16th September 2020
Lives for gear

Just wanna say what a superb plug this is, been using it a couple of months now & its become indispensable, I mainly use it for dessing, its so smooth & invisible, superb for bright pop vocals.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

A small tweak that would be nice is an option to copy the OS and offline OS settings to all instances (useful for the quality setting as well).

I've had it defaulted to 4x since it's relatively easy on the CPU, but when I start to hit performance bottleknecks and looking for places to conserve I've been changing it to 1x real-time and 4x offline and it would be nice to do it in one step rather than 50 individual instances.

Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by PitchSlap View Post
A small tweak that would be nice is an option to copy the OS and offline OS settings to all instances (useful for the quality setting as well).

I've had it defaulted to 4x since it's relatively easy on the CPU, but when I start to hit performance bottleknecks and looking for places to conserve I've been changing it to 1x real-time and 4x offline and it would be nice to do it in one step rather than 50 individual instances.

Definitively on our list, thank you.

Currently DSEQ instances do not talk to each other ...
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by PitchSlap View Post
OS has a behavior affect on DSEQ, you'll notice as increased bands get wider so this will likely result in unwanted results in-use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBProAudio View Post
Definitively on our list, thank you.

Currently DSEQ instances do not talk to each other ...
Why not merge OS and Quality to a single parameter? then PitchSlap's request would likely work perfectly.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooker View Post
Why not merge OS and Quality to a single parameter? then PitchSlap's request would likely work perfectly.
OS and quality are still 2 different things.

Quality defines the number of bands spread across spectrum
OS impacts the spectrum range and therefore the width of a single band.
📝 Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
🎙️ View mentioned gear