Empirical Labs is proud to announce the Big FrEQ Plugin - Page 8 - Gearslutz
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Empirical Labs is proud to announce the Big FrEQ Plugin
Old 10th August 2020
Gear Nut

Sooo... good. I needed that laugh. Thank you!
Old 10th August 2020
DSK
Lives for gear

You're all a bunch of derranged derrgenerrates continuing with these stretched, low quality, forced word plays... what a cohort of imitaderrs

Blind supporderrs, mindless worshipderrs, questionless derrvotees

Seriously I'm done with you bootlickderrs

You'll never make me a believderr

NEVER!

You think I'll fall so low to adherre to this nonsense and help propagate a bunch of vaporwerr?

I have real work to do instead of wasting time on the internet, trying to be the king of dad jokes like some....

Call me when it's released

You'll find me outderr in the real world, pushing real buttons and turning real knobs

Peace
Old 10th August 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
You're all a bunch of derranged derrgenerrates continuing with these stretched, low quality, forced word plays... what a cohort of imitaderrs

Blind supporderrs, mindless worshipderrs, questionless derrvotees

Seriously I'm done with you bootlickderrs

You'll never make me a believderr

NEVER!

You think I'll fall so low to adherre to this nonsense and help propagate a bunch of vaporwerr?

I have real work to do instead of wasting time on the internet, trying to be the king of dad jokes like some....

Call me when it's released

You'll find me outderr in the real world, pushing real buttons and turning real knobs

Peace
Just another hatederr.
Old 10th August 2020
Gear Maniac

Dithderr
Old 10th August 2020
Derr-Eq ?

Am I right or close ?

**** ?

I mean damn I’d reach for it if a frequency was derr-noying the heck out of me.
Old 10th August 2020
Lives for gear

Won Derr Full!
Old 10th August 2020
Lives for gear

All these names are so derrivative, but puns are often so underrated, so I try not to be so derrisive when people say them.
Old 10th August 2020
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadYodeler View Post
DoomsDerr - The ultimate post-apocalypse survival distressor, Corona edition -- bullet proof steel, powder coated camouflage, detachable solar panels, and built-in inverter. First 100 limited run includes a chest holsderr.
Or the Derr Derr DERRRRRRRR!
Old 10th August 2020
Whatever it is, this thread needs to be sticky’d for all ederrnity. Every new EL release is met with overwhelming aderration for Dave and his contribution to the audio landscape.
Old 10th August 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomiBabi View Post
Whatever it is, this thread needs to be sticky’d for all ederrnity. Every new EL release is met with overwhelming aderration for Dave and his contribution to the audio landscape.

Oh derr God no
Old 10th August 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by sakamoto View Post
Oh derr God no
Moderrn classics I say.
Old 10th August 2020
Mho
Lives for gear

SchindDerr's List
Old 10th August 2020
Gear Addict

Please let it be a gain plugin. I’ve had it with Trim now, it’s been too many years.
Old 10th August 2020
It’s a DERRivative work.
Attached Thumbnails
Empirical Labs is proud to announce the Big FrEQ Plugin-94808c7e-37d1-425a-b4e7-05b3fbecebbb.jpg  
Old 10th August 2020
Lives for gear

Wow. I just found out I can put an entire thread on my ignore list.

Party on!
Old 10th August 2020
Gear Head

Just call it DAVE... all this Derr stuff is making people derranged!
Old 10th August 2020
Lives for gear

This thread has lost its sense of derr-ection
Old 10th August 2020
Gear Maniac

If I've underrstüd correctly, we await the name still?
I like "Whirling Derrvish", but I don't know what it derrs yet.
Old 10th August 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audio Child View Post
This thread has lost its sense of derr-ection
God... I’m so embarrassed.

I’ve been using the word “derr-ection” to refer to how I feel when EL releases new gear...

... it was an awkward conversation with my grandma, to say the least.
Old 10th August 2020
Gear Maniac

I just hope, the upcoming plugin isn't the same new unreleased hardware.

https://youtu.be/B70K0RVrd1U
Old 10th August 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomiBabi View Post
It’s a DERRivative work.
Now available in 4K Ultra HD Bluray from the camera original negative! With Dolby Atmos sound, compressed with Distressors of course!
Old 10th August 2020
Lives for gear

The Derrp
Old 10th August 2020
Gear Head

This gall-derrn thread is riderrculous.
Old 10th August 2020
Lives for gear

Anyone watching this thread who hasn't got the Arouser yet, it's on sale now (25% off).
Old 10th August 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune45 View Post
Anyone watching this thread who hasn't got the Arouser yet, it's on sale now (25% off).
Save dat chedderr.
Old 11th August 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by toledo3 View Post
The Derrp
Dang you beat me too it!! "derrp"...lolol
Old 11th August 2020
Lives for gear

I doubt it will be unDERRwhelming.... (sorry if someone used this pun already. Too many pages of excitement for me to catch up on!)
Old 11th August 2020
Lives for gear

what pun?
Old 11th August 2020
Lives for gear

You guys have plun derred a lot of ground.
Old 11th August 2020
The Distressor's "daddy"

LONG POST

Allo Allo ya Congenial Audio Funatics

Back again in North New Jersey after the hot sunny fun family getaway. I am sure almost all of you have missed planned vacations and events due to the Covid Pandemic. We need getaways and human interaction. And then today, it was announced that Anaheim NAMM 2021 has been officially cancelled. Aargghhh. It's gettin' plain hard for regular person to have any communal in-person time, outside of the virtual type. Today even, I had a scheduled Doctor's appointment. It actually wasn't cancelled! Nope. We did it by Facetime. No lie. What a crazy hazy 2020 summer.

So I finally read through all the widely varying posts. and I'm tempted to ask if any of you SUFFER from insanity... but I suspect you'd say "NO, we pretty much enjoy it." I think you have to be a little bit crazy to pursue a living in the arts, right? But I, and others here actually appreciate the comments, thoughts, and guessing and ideas and suggestions, and your kind interest in what we are up to. A lot. In fact, Gearslutz has again helped make a decision or two, and I am sure given our marketing guys some ideas.

So a few facts about the plug-in. We will fully support VST3, AAX, and AU. We started out supporting VST2, but then Steinberg and Apple have kind of closed that down. Are any of you still heavily using VST2?
Right now, it is iLok dongle based. (I hear some groans... ) BUT... we have indeed provided for Cloud based protection, and we see no reason not to implement that after we get it out for a bit. It just has not been Alpha and Beta tested at this point.

It is also going to be evolutional, but not in the Arousor way. Features will be added over a few revisions. But it will not be over years, and they may be different SKUs. Speaking of the Arousor, don't you DARE give up hope for the promised features, ya bastards. ;-P Some of the Gearslutz know we are testing some of the coveted features. Tested them... and then tossed them out for not being up to ELI's stellar standards. But Ohhh you'll love Rev 3 which is imminent. PS. I know this is a self violation, but please don't post about the AROUSOR here as I will be attending to the Arousor Thread here: www.gearslutz.com/board/product-alerts-older-than-2-months/1048067-major-compressor-plugin-empirical-labs-arousor-156.html?

Be back later as there's a few things waiting for my attention tonight.
📝 Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
🎙️ View mentioned gear