The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
DiBiQuadro SaturnLO - Non-plus-ultra Lead Overdrive preamp - New DiBiQuadro Engine
Old 1 week ago
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam A View Post
Hey DiBiQuadro, how long are you going to keep the intro deal price? I'm loving those demos you posted, (sounds great & I love Virgo) I'm buying this either way, but just curious how long the discount deal is going to last
Hello Adam,

we think the software is pretty stable now on different DAWs (in case of problems, we still provide support from the contact page in our website), so we will keep the intro price until mid August. We could plan other discounts later, or provide coupons on request, but this is still under discussion... don't take it as a promise

If anyone already tried the 15-days Trial at the beginning of July, and now it's expired but he/she wants to have a look at the latest version, he/she can send us a message at https://dibiquadroaudio.com/contact-us/ : we can reset the trial quite easily.
Old 1 week ago
Here a great presentation by Giacomo Pasquali (thx) - italian language but international tone . Enjoy!

Old 1 day ago
Hello everyone,
in the past few weeks we worked hard to simplify our installation/authorization process. Yes we know it is tricky at the moment, many steps can be kept transparent.

For this reason we have developed an auto-updating client/server application called DiBiQuadro Center which will take care of all the download/installation/authorization steps in very few clicks.

We are currently testing and it seems quite robust. Super easy to use.

Stay tuned! It will be released soon!

Here is a snapshot of how it looks like!

We are also working on another no compromise new product. Keep into account we are now able to manage fidelity coupons on DiBiQuadro proprietary products and there will be for sure for whoever has already purchased SaturnLO.

Cheers
Old 1 day ago
Gear Nut

Hi DiBiQuadro,

I've just sent you a message on the "Contact Us" DiBiQuadro website page.

Quote:
Hello DiBiQuadro,

Bought the SaturnLO (without trying it, that's how I trust you).

But the DAW (Samplitude Pro X5 Suite) seemingly can't see SaturnLO.vst3, even if I specially scan the C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3\DiBiQuadro\SaturnLO folder with it.

The system also seemingly can't see SaturnLO : I can't uninstall SaturnLO with the "remove program" Windows 7 utility ; IObit Uninstaller also seems to doesn't see SaturnLO.

Installed SaturnLO 2 times (simply erased the DibiQuadro & SaturnLO folder after the first installation impossible to correctly uninstall). Same thing : system & DAW can't see SaturnLO.

Reaper DAW also, can't see SaturnLO.

Well, I'd like to use this plugin, but currently I simply can't.

Would you have a solution, for this strange problem ?

Regards,
Vdosh
Old 1 day ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vdosh View Post
Hi DiBiQuadro,

I've just sent you a message on the "Contact Us" DiBiQuadro website page.
Hi Vdosh, sure, we are on it... you will get an answer soon.

EDIT: reply sent.
Old 1 day ago
Gear Addict

For me, the CPU use increases way too much when the oversampling is at 4x :(
Old 13 hours ago
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisame View Post
For me, the CPU use increases way too much when the oversampling is at 4x :(
Normally, 4x works fine in playback mode @ 44100Hz (2x @ 88200Hz). Latency increases however for upsampling factors > 1x, while it's zero at 1x.

I would like to help, but I would need to know more details about your system (feel free to contact us here, in case). Sometimes even internet connection / Chrome open and running services on Win10 disturb the DAW.

About oversampling in general, I wrote a page some weeks ago, containing my analysis on SaturnLO. My conclusions were:

- if you believe in "theoretical cleanliness", go for high upsampling factors - this has a cost anyway, and the Renderer could be very useful;

- if you don't believe in numerical stuff (I personally spent ages on these things, and also learnt how to take distance from them...) then forget oversampling: keep the upsampling factor at 1x and live happily ever after;

- if you believe you are able to hear improvements, here a blind test (solution inside the zip). Please note that these files don't null each other .

EDIT: please note also that the blind test has not been done to propose mix-ready tones - you can refer to Giacomo's video for that
Old 4 hours ago
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiBiQuadroDavide View Post
Hi Vdosh, sure, we are on it... you will get an answer soon.

EDIT: reply sent.
Solved !...
Thanks a lot, DiBiQuadro
📝 Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
🎙️ View mentioned gear