The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Massive Passive - Rainbow edition
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Massive Passive - Rainbow edition

I think they're calling this the Massive Pride.

I think it's cool.

Benefits the Human Rights Campaign.

I want one.

- c
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Damn cool... all around!
Old 1 week ago
Great attitude. And looks nice on colors. Even reminds me of some actual Moog products, which I like.
Old 1 week ago
I am so eager to buy one. I wish this infernal shutdown hadn't screwed up my financial situation so much, because I'd jump all over this. Maybe I'll get lucky and there will still be some left in a few months if/when things pick back up again.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Addict

This looks awesome and I applaud the initiative! I so want this.
Old 1 week ago
Looks cool, benefits a great cause, AND you know it’s gonna sound dope!

Top job by Manley
Old 1 week ago
Looks cool, benefits a great cause, AND you know it’s gonna sound dope!

Top job by Manley
Old 1 week ago
Gear Maniac

Bravo, Manley! And please continue to offer them alongside the original!

bryan
Old 1 week ago
I'm not gay, but my equalizer is.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear
Well done Manley. Tubes and a conscious.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear
They should get the speed skater, Manley Whang to face the add. It's a woman from China or Korea.

The colors are cool.
Old 1 week ago
And for the record this piece comes in there normal Manley color which also any real gearslutz already know!!!
Your true colors are showing...
Gtfoh!!!
(This was in response to an ugly gs members bigot comments)

Last edited by illsoulprod; 1 week ago at 04:21 PM..
Old 1 week ago
Gear Maniac

Huge thumbs up to Manley for doing this though. I'm not even a member of the LGBTQ community, and I'd still love to have one of these in this colorway. It's groovy!
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear
WAIT — Why Am I Talking? You should tattoo this where you can always see it.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Addict

It’s good to see Manley and other companies supporting human rights while many others stay silent.
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

Looks absolutely beautiful and proceeds go to a great cause. Thank you EveAnna!
Old 1 week ago
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Left Headphone View Post
It’s good to see Manley and other companies supporting human rights while many others stay silent.
Yup!!! Love the cause. Thank you Manley!
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Right, so many gear companies these days are just SO anti-human rights! Seriously?
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

what a shameless marketing tactic!
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixing_mesk View Post
Instead of purchasing this to show solidarity with the LGBTQ community, you could just directly donate to the DNC. Follow the money!
http://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/summary?id=D000000158

Someone had to say it!

Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

I love Eve Anna and who she is as a person and what she stands for/

Her company makes some great products but what a [email protected]#$ed u[p world we now live in.

<SNIP - not about this piece>

Thank God my world is still sane.

Cheers

Last edited by psycho_monkey; 1 week ago at 05:23 AM..
Old 1 week ago
Hilarious and expected to see people upset by this move by Manley.

You don't have to buy the box. And if it offends you enough to speak out about it, then it shows clearly where your beliefs lie. It's gotten to the point that anyone expressing their support of/sticking up for unfairly oppressed/maligned people gets shamed into some expectation of neutrality... here come the 'new political-correct police' whining about politics when it's really just another attempt to shut down opinions that are different than theirs. Get a life?
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomcenter View Post
Hilarious and expected to see people upset by this move by Manley.

You don't have to buy the box. And if it offends you enough to speak out about it, then it shows clearly where your beliefs lie. It's gotten to the point that anyone expressing their support of/sticking up for unfairly oppressed/maligned people gets shamed into some expectation of neutrality... here come the 'new political-correct police' whining about politics when it's really just another attempt to shut down opinions that are different than theirs. Get a life?
Agreed. They make a comment about "virtue signalling" but what they really mean is "i don't care/agree with equal rights for LGBT folks, so please stop talking about it."

Also, its not "virtue signalling" if they are donating proceeds. That is putting your money where your mouth is.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsvalmont View Post
Right, so many gear companies these days are just SO anti-human rights! Seriously?
No where in my statement did I say gear companies are anti-human right for being silent. They have that right.

I received many emails from companies that I bought gear from stating that they support BLM. They didn’t have to take that stance, but they did it anyway and I appreciated that. I applaud companies like Manley that have a back bone and openly support human rights.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
No where in my statement did I say gear companies are anti-human right for being silent. They have that right.

I received many emails from companies that I bought gear from stating that they support BLM. They didn’t have to take that stance, but they did it anyway and I appreciated that. I applaud companies like Manley that have a back bone and openly support human rights.
Im really not interested in a political debate, especially not here, but I am interested to hear what particular human right you are most looking forward to gaining from this?
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Suddenly the words "massive passive" have a whole new meaning
Respect!
Old 1 week ago
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsvalmont View Post
Im really not interested in a political debate, especially not here, but I am interested to hear what particular human right you are most looking forward to gaining from this?
Just an understanding that all people should be treated equally. I hope that you share that belief.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Maniac

To anyone mad about this, remember, you're getting upset by a rainbow-colored EQ. Think about that for a minute.
Old 1 week ago
Slate Pro Audio / Slate Digital

I'm so proud to call Eveanna Manley a friend and I applaud this new product offering for what it represents. Beautiful piece of gear from a beautiful company.

Steven
Old 1 week ago
incredible looking piece of gear!
I'm sure it sounds outstanding and adds a great deal of "color" to whatever is run through it. Right on, Eveanna!

Danny White
Sound Techniques, Ltd.
SoCal, USA-West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
www.soundtechniques.com
www.soundtechniquesmovie.com
📝 Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
♾️ Similar Threads
🎙️ View mentioned gear