The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Fuse Audio Labs releases the VPB-Bundle - FREE PLUGIN INCLUDED
Old 15th June 2020
News Desk Editor

Fuse Audio Labs launches virtual pedal board bundle bolstered by free Big-Sur plugin

Fuse Audio Labs releases the VPB-Bundle - FREE PLUGIN INCLUDED-unnamed-2020-06-15t074049.963.jpg

Fuse Audio Labs launches virtual pedal board bundle bolstered by free Big-Sur plugin

DUESSELDORF, GERMANY: DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) plugin and audio DSP (Digital Signal Processing) developer Fuse Audio Labs is proud to launch the VPB-Bundle — bringing an ensemble of some of the most popular and striking- sounding stomp boxes gracing countless pedal boards the world over to a collection of virtual pedals bolstered by a nice surprise — as of June 15…

The VPB-Bundle comes complete with a nice surprise: Big-Sur can be downloaded and used completely for free without any limitations! Its hardware inspiration is acknowledged and adored for its grungy wall-of-sound-distortion, and, as such, is a perfect fit for powerful rhythm playing and heavy lead sounds. Similarly, Big-Sur’s wide spectrum distortion doused with a healthy dose of fuzz and midrange authority literally cuts through any sonic clutter. By benefitting from an additional MIX control and optional oversampling, Big-Sur brings greater flexibility to the sought-after sound of the acclaimed op- amp beast.

But better still, the VPB-Bundle brings four more amazing individual stomp boxes optimized for DAW use to the production table:
  • El-Germano — homage to a popular icon of classic Sixties-style drive
  • Octafish — extremely natural-sounding suboctaver
  • Gate-230 — easy-to-use optical noise gate with clever hold function
  • Chorus-65 — subtle yet very musical-sounding vintage stereo chorus
  • All five plugins included in the VPB-Bundle support zero-latency operation for a perfect live and tracking experience.

“I was thinking about adding effects processing to accompany the F-59 and any amp simulations added to the Fuse Audio Labs arsenal in future for quite a while,” Fuse Audio Labs CEO Reimund Dratwa discloses. “Fragments of DSP code for some of these had been sitting on the shelf for years, literally. The chorus, for instance, is a result of my research into finding models for authentic BBD emulations, so releasing a pack of five creative plugins just felt like the right thing to do.”

While Big-Sur can be downloaded as part of the 14-day free trial version of the VPB-Bundle, it will remain completely free to use without any limitations.

The complete VPB-Bundle — including the additional four stomp boxes — is priced at €19.00 EUR, available directly from Fuse Audio Labs’ dedicated webpage (https://fuseaudiolabs.com/vpbbundle.html), which also includes more in-depth information. (All prices include VAT, where applicable.)
Attached Thumbnails
Fuse Audio Labs releases the VPB-Bundle - FREE PLUGIN INCLUDED-unnamed-2020-06-15t074049.963.jpg  
Old 15th June 2020
Gear Addict

Software Fuse Audio Labs releases the VPB-Bundle - FREE PLUGIN INCLUDED

VPB-BUNDLE VIRTUAL PEDAL BOARD BUNDLE RELEASE / F-59 SALE

NEW PLUGIN SUITE - FREE FUZZ PEDAL INCLUDED

The VBP-Bundle is an ensemble of some of the most popular and beautiful sounding stomp boxes found on countless pedal boards all around the globe. Selected to let your creativity run free, the VPB-Bundle comes with a nice surprise: Big-Sur is completely free and forever yours to play with! All included plugins support Zero Latency operation for a perfect live and tracking experience.

BIG-SUR

Well known and adored for its grungy wall-of-sound distortion, Big-Sur is a perfect pick for powerful rhythm playing and heavy lead sounds. Its wide spectrum distortion with a good portion of fuzz and mid-range authority will literally cut through any sonic clutter. By adding an additional mix control and optional oversampling, Big-Sur adds great flexibility to the famous op-amp beast.

EL-GERMANO

El-Germano is an homage to a popular icon of classic 60s style drive based on Germanium transistors. This pedal creates wonderful vintage overdrive sounds and surprises with interesting options with some tweaking of its bias and voltage controls. Enjoy the ride in between subtle rasp, dirty blues and old school rock… and tweak it with additional level and oversampling options.

OCTAFISH

Octafish adds a naturally sounding sub-octave to your signal synthesized by a precise M51134 IC emulation. The result can be anything from subtle extension of your low end to wall-shaking earthquake simulations. Octafish expands your sound massively, no matter if you really want to feel the bass or get your audience’s guts rumbling. For more flexibility, the plugin adds a useful octave solo switch.

GATE-230

Gate-230 is an easy-to-use optical noise gate with a clever hold function. While the original pedal just features a threshold control, the plugin adds a range knob for setting the maximum amount of reduction plus an LED to indicate when the gate is closed. Gate-230 cleans that unwanted sonic junk easily, and it also takes you a long way when being creative.

CHORUS-65

Chorus-65 is a subtle but very musical sounding stereo chorus based on a vintage analog bucket brigade chipset. Its modulation sounds very lush and adds a great shimmer to any clean channel, making chords appear deeper and richer. While the plugin is a real-deal emulation of the original pedal, it also provides an additional level control for easy gain staging inside the DAW.

Get the whole collection for only $19

Download your fully functional 14-day trial here

Take a listen...

66% OFF THE F-59 / GUI UPDATE

Get the F-59 for only $20 ($59 regular) until the 15th of July. Simply subscribe to our newsletter via the page footer to receive your personal voucher code.

TRIALS AND PLUGIN ACTIVATION

You can test our plug-ins without any restrictions for 14 days. Simply click the "Activate Trial" button in the plug-in GUI after the installation to start your trial period. To activate your full license you can purchase a product activation key on our website. The activation key will be sent to you by email once the payment process has been completed, successfully. Click "Activate plug-in..." in the plug-in GUI or the drop down menu below, enter your email and product activation key and hit the "Activate" button to proceed.

FAQS AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT

An overview of Frequently Asked Questions can be found under the following link

https://fuseaudiolabs.com/faq.html

Our tech support can be reached via the following link

https://fuseaudiolabs.com/support.html
Old 15th June 2020
Gear Nut

Oh my. Fuse Audio has some of the best distortion modeling in plugin land. Excited to try these out!
Old 15th June 2020
Lives for gear

I am not a guitar head but some of these are great for synths, too. Love the chorus, it's an instant classic. Octafish and Big Sur are going to be used as well.
Old 15th June 2020
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesha View Post
I am not a guitar head but some of these are great for synths, too. Love the chorus, it's an instant classic. Octafish and Big Sur are going to be used as well.
Love to hear that, Lesha
Old 15th June 2020
Lives for gear

Thank you Fuse for this great priced great content package. I love to take such effects on Keys, Synth, Bass, Drumcomputers etc...
Old 15th June 2020
Gear Addict

El germano is my favourite so far.

The big sur has some phase cancellation in the bass range when using the wet/dry knob, or am i crazy?
Old 15th June 2020
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by highvoltage View Post
El germano is my favourite so far.

The big sur has some phase cancellation in the bass range when using the wet/dry knob, or am i crazy?
Yep, that’s expected..please check the manual for further details.
Old 15th June 2020
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuseaudiolabs View Post
Yep, that’s expected..please check the manual for further details.
manual-schmanual :D
Old 15th June 2020
Lives for gear

Hi guys, short example with a drumcomputer.

First track without any EFX, just plain drum machine.
Second track with ALL Fuse stomp boxes plus the F-59 (no cabinet used). No additional EFX or EQ used.

Enhances, cleanes up, makes everything more even end exiting, imho. Very good work, Ray. Thanks again.

P.S. I thing an important additional information is, that all Fuse plugins are chained together on one single stereo track. Take a closer listen, especially how clean and transparent the bass and sub-bass region gets and how enhanced the stereo field becomes and how upfront the snare is in the end. The kick gets completely seperated from the rest and the LR information is sounding as if treated with M/S-tools. Wow...those plugins are useful as stem-mastering tools and for group treatment imho. I am really amazed...
Attached Files

No Fuse.wav (2.21 MB, 4867 views)

Fuse Stomsps + F59.wav (3.21 MB, 4882 views)

Old 15th June 2020
Lives for gear

Here are the MP3-versions for better playbackabiltity comfort. Enjoy
Attached Files

No Fuse.mp3 (316.9 KB, 5577 views)

Fuse Stomsps + F59.mp3 (459.4 KB, 5679 views)

Old 15th June 2020
Lives for gear

Amazing! Getting these right away with much gleeful excitement!

Love that F59 too, still my go-to for many tracking purposes.

Thank you Rei!
Old 15th June 2020
Lives for gear

Sounds great. And every time I see a new Fuse Audio Labs thread in this section of Gearslutz, I know I will be buying something, so....
Old 15th June 2020
Gear Addict

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by nichttuntun View Post
Here are the MP3-versions for better playbackabiltity comfort. Enjoy
Thanks for sharing, nichttuntun. It’s great to see it in some rather unconventional use cases.
Old 15th June 2020
Gear Addict

Quote:
Love to hear that, Lesha
Indeed.

Now, Fuse, I am sure you anticipated that request (but nonetheless): .P.h.a.s.e.r., please.
Old 15th June 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Thanks for sharing, nichttuntun. It’s great to see it in some rather unconventional use cases.
You´re welcome
Old 15th June 2020
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by wald View Post
Indeed.

Now, Fuse, I am sure you anticipated that request (but nonetheless): .P.h.a.s.e.r., please.
I was just about to type the same .... lol. Not nearly enough good phasers out there.
Old 15th June 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synth Buddha View Post
Sounds great. And every time I see a new Fuse Audio Labs thread in this section of Gearslutz, I know I will be buying something, so....
I look at Fuse product releases as a Donate to Ray’s development button...

Buy everything!
Old 16th June 2020
Gear Maniac

Ray, how's that flanger plugin progressing?
Old 16th June 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgood View Post
I look at Fuse product releases as a Donate to Ray’s development button...

Buy everything!
So true!

$19 for these is a steal. Thanks Ray, they sound fantastic.
Old 16th June 2020
Gear Addict

I was amazed to use Big Sur on drums
just a little example
Old 16th June 2020
Lives for gear

I love such "misusage"
Old 16th June 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detch View Post
I was amazed to use Big Sur on drums
just a little example
The King does it again. I’m going to buy these based on that demo alone. I think I’ll finally pickup F-59 while I’m at it.
Old 17th June 2020
Gear Head

El-Germano into F-59, lovely combination! Bought, needless to say...
Old 17th June 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Love to hear that, Lesha
Big Sur can fatten up and darken some bright sounding synths which lack low end. Not suitable for everything, but in such cases it can be beneficial.
Old 17th June 2020
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketdirk View Post
El-Germano into F-59, lovely combination! Bought, needless to say...
That’s great to hear. We also think these two in particular make a great combination..put a Tele in front of it and enter heaven instantly if you’re into that vibe.
Old 17th June 2020
Gear Maniac

flanger and phaser we need from Reimund Dratwa. who's with me?

phase 90 and electric mistress ? do we want it ?
Old 17th June 2020
Gear Maniac

what Chorus 65 is based upon ? DOD Stereo Chorus FX65 ? I hated that pedal. it was no Boss CE for sure. I hope plugin is actually better.
Old 17th June 2020
Lives for gear

Yes... phaser! I love a good phaser. I really wish a phaser woulda been in this one rather than chorus. Not much a fan of chorus on anything.
Old 18th June 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwogo View Post
what Chorus 65 is based upon ? DOD Stereo Chorus FX65 ? I hated that pedal. it was no Boss CE for sure. I hope plugin is actually better.
I love my FX65. Maybe not a CE-1, but it’s its own quirky thing. It has a vibe.
📝 Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
🎙️ View mentioned gear