The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Korneff 4K LMC clone plugin - Talkback Limiter
Old 29th May 2020
Korneff 4K LMC clone plugin - Talkback Limiter

Looks kind of cool. 4K Listen Mic Compressor. Nice concept.

https://korneffaudio.com/product/talkback-limiter/
Old 29th May 2020
Lives for gear

Seems pretty cool indeed! It needs Ilok (which I don't mind) but I am wondering how many authorizations?
Old 29th May 2020
Here for the gear

Im really loving this. It adds tons of attack to drums and squeeeezes vocals
Old 29th May 2020
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krubbadoo View Post
Seems pretty cool indeed! It needs Ilok (which I don't mind) but I am wondering how many authorizations?
2 Auths, picked it up a few days ago.
Old 29th May 2020
Gear Nut

I am a huge Acustica Audio fan and have also nebula. Those libraries are really pro. Since I am spoiled I am not amazing pretty quick but this thing is really amazing!!! The drum library is btw also killer! I hoped I didn't like it since I have so many plugins but I can't ignore this beast!!! Is it a temp intro price or the normal price? Does anyone know?
Old 29th May 2020
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvd83 View Post
Is it a temp intro price or the normal price? Does anyone know?
We still have a 10% off for a few days. Use this code:

Smashcash10

The demo is fully functional for 7 days.
Old 29th May 2020
Here's a little more info for everyone interested.

The Talkback Limiter

Secret Weapon of Top Producers

First found in the classic SL4000 E series console, the Talkback Limiter was THE sound of drums throughout the 80’s, and is still a major component on records today. Originally designed to protect control room speakers and personnel from loud noises over the studio communications system, this down and dirty, heavy-handed limiter is perfect for adding huge amounts of punch to any signal with a transient.

Flexible and Tweakable

Our Talkback Limiter has expanded functionality to make it more versatile than the original, and useful on more than just drums. It adds pop and tickle to bass tracks, brings out attack and details on guitars, and adds a gutsy quality to vocal tracks. The Korneff Audio Talkback Limiter has additional controls to let you further tweak the plugin. The bottom line is you have a lot more control of this plugin than engineers had over the original console based unit.

Feel free to check out the 7-day, fully functional demo!
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Nut

With the extra discount I pulled the trigger. Tried it mostly on drums but soon going to try it on other material. Thanks for the discount code!
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

AHHHH!!! Dan strikes AGAIN and releases one of our favorite dynamics manglers of ALL-TIME !!!

LOVE it - sonics are spot-on and the additional "circuit" features are SUPER fun and make this way more versatile.

ALSO - love the easter egg of dis-engaging the LED / Voltages up top and getting some SUPER nasty sounds happening with different combos - that alone sold us!

Fantastic work as always, Dan!
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

This thing can thicken a waveform in such a way!

$30? Bargain.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Addict

I; like......

https://youtu.be/-Pgt9wZoq6I

Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Nut

“there is no license keys available for talkback limiter”
I really don’t respect this business model
Attached Thumbnails
Korneff 4K LMC clone plugin - Talkback Limiter-60850525-a355-4f40-aead-757ceaf3230d.jpg  
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Addict

yeah, i wanted to buy this, bu i can't because of the above stated reason. Why?
Old 4 weeks ago
Gee
Lives for gear

Must be a problem I bought mine last night no problem (maybe I took the last one!
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Addict

Probably just a bug in the web shop. I can’t imagine they “ran out” of licenses.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by toneage View Post
“there is no license keys available for talkback limiter’l
+1
Old 4 weeks ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by leckel1996 View Post
I can’t imagine they “ran out” of licenses. ������
I'm going to look into this asap. We may actually have to add more licenses!
Stay Tuned
Dan
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

More Available

Hi All -

Yikes! Due to overwhelming demand, we used up all the license codes we made and had to make more!

We are really sorry about this. We knew we had a winning plugin on our hands, but we had no idea we would sell so many so quickly.

But we’ve generated a bunch more, and you can get a Talkback Limiter at our website now: https://korneffaudio.com/product/talkback-limiter/

We are very sorry you were inconvenienced. Problem solved. Go squash some drums!
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Addict

Smile

So how about a bundle price for both of your plugs?
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Bought this yesterday and love it! Congrats Dan!
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Nut

Glad I have bought it right in time. I am happy for you Dan, that the sale is running so well!
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

I love SSLs, I have various SSL channelstrips. I've also worked on real ones before.

But none of the plugs have the talk back limiter.

I obviously bought this earlier today.

I've only tested it briefly so far, but I like what I hear.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

This was available as SSL’s 1st free plugin like 15 years ago. That was my favorite plug they ever made, and they discontinued it too soon. Looking forward to checking this out!
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

The idea of filling out what amounts to the equivalent of a mortgage application to demo this thing is repugnant.
Old 4 weeks ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by galaydees View Post
The idea of filling out what amounts to the equivalent of a mortgage application to demo this thing is repugnant.
Basic billing info and a checkbox for terms and conditions is "repugnant"?
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Korneff View Post
Basic billing info and a checkbox for terms and conditions is "repugnant"?
I just want to say, for me personally, if a company seems reputable and their checkout process is secure, I have no problem giving my details for a demo plugin as I would normally give during checkout when buying a plugin.
I gave my details to demo this product. That process created my account on the Korneff website. I liked the demo and bought it. I like having an account with the companies’ I buy plugins from so there’s a record of my purchases. I especially appreciate having a record of my purchases when updates or discounts are offered.
That’s just me. I guess “repugnant” is relative.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

100 kbs/sec download for the demo of 268 MB..... wtf???
45 min download...............
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Slow Download

That is the first complaint we’ve gotten of a slow download time, and we certainly will look into it. Could you PM me your location and the time you downloaded and we’ll check server logs and see if we can find the issue?
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Addict

This thing is f*cking sweet on drums, well done! $30 is a no-brainer.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korneff Audio View Post
That is the first complaint we’ve gotten of a slow download time, and we certainly will look into it. Could you PM me your location and the time you downloaded and we’ll check server logs and see if we can find the issue?
PM 'ed you Dan.
📝 Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
♾️ Similar Threads
🎙️ View mentioned gear