The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
ValhallaSupermassive. FREE!!!
Old 2 days ago
Gear Addict

Thanks for the generous gift Sean.
Old 1 day ago
Lives for gear

This plugin is just ridiculously good. I'm so blown away by the sheer awesomeness of ALL the included algorithms/modes. Truly one of the greatest free plugins ever released. I lack the words to describe just how impressed I'm with the plugin.

Amazing work Sean! Simply amazing.
Old 1 day ago
Here for the gear

This thing sound like some little dwarfs inside the big house. I like this very much. Great presets.
Old 23 hours ago
Gear Maniac

Here is an example of Valhalla Supermassive using automation techniques to change the characteristics of the reverb and delays as the piece evolves.

There are 2 instruments and 2 instances of Valhalla Supermassive.

We are viewing the automated track which is on all the percussive instruments.
No other reverbs or delays are being used.
Old 19 hours ago
Gear Addict

Thank you, Sean. As many here, I also have many of your products already, so this is fantastic. Not a single mix I do fail to have at least one of your verbs and delay. Vvv and Room are my go tos and Delay is my current go to since I first tried it. Just want to ask if there’s anything I can do to get the presets showing on UberMod again. Since Mojave they don’t show up, and it’s a drag because they are so inspiring and I love this plug. I am using Logic 10.5 under 10.14.6. If anyone knows the answer, I’d really appreciate. Tried reinstalling it to no results..

Many thanks again for yet another freebie!
Old 14 hours ago
Lives for gear

Mille grazie, Sir Costello.
Old 13 hours ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelpv View Post
Thank you, Sean. As many here, I also have many of your products already, so this is fantastic. Not a single mix I do fail to have at least one of your verbs and delay. Vvv and Room are my go tos and Delay is my current go to since I first tried it. Just want to ask if there’s anything I can do to get the presets showing on UberMod again. Since Mojave they don’t show up, and it’s a drag because they are so inspiring and I love this plug. I am using Logic 10.5 under 10.14.6. If anyone knows the answer, I’d really appreciate. Tried reinstalling it to no results..

Many thanks again for yet another freebie!
Write me about this at [email protected] - I'll get you sorted.
Old 12 hours ago
Gear Maniac

Here is another example of Valhalla Supermassive using automation.

This time using syncopated delays and automating several of the parameters.

Supermassive is very good at remaining musical as we change modulation, feedback, etc.

Super plugin!
Old 12 hours ago
Lives for gear

had to drop in and say THANKS!! haven't even tried any of the presets yet, just enjoying tweaking. MASSIVE!
Old 3 hours ago
Gear Maniac

Very nice! Thanks team Valhalla!
Old 2 hours ago
This sounds incredible! (Not that I’d expect anything less from Sean)

I’ve already used it on two sessions, and I can see it being a regular insert on synths and background vocals!
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search