The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Eventide Rotary Mod - Now Available for Mac/ Windows on SALE
Old 6 days ago
Company Rep

Eventide Rotary Mod - Now Available for Mac/ Windows on SALE

Rotary Mod is a rotating speaker effect that simulates a Leslie cabinet. Just like the original sound derived from the uber-famous Hammond organ’s Leslie speaker cabinet, the plug-in produces a pulse-like vibrato effect depending on the speed of rotation. Rotary offers precise control to dial in the exact amount of movement you need.

Rotary was previously only available as an H9 algorithm and more recently for iOS. Try it now for AAX/AU/VST! 30-day fully-functional demo available here.

ONLY $39 UNTIL JUNE 21, 2020

Today at 4PM, join us and renown engineers/producers for a LiveStream about Rotary Mod! On Facebook here!
Attached Thumbnails
Eventide Rotary Mod - Now Available for Mac/ Windows on SALE-intagram-fbpost-rotarya.jpg   Eventide Rotary Mod - Now Available for Mac/ Windows on SALE-rotary-quarantide.jpg  
Old 6 days ago
Gear Maniac

Keep em comin!
Old 6 days ago
Lives for gear

I bet it sounds awesome! But can we please get Crystals for PC/Mac!?
Old 6 days ago
Lives for gear

It sounds nice, but lack in flavours/colours and the built-in modulation not so nice (sound too generic/basic). But if you got Instant Phaser (manual modulation & wide mode) try it after the Rotary, things will get spiced
Old 6 days ago
Company Rep

Live on YouTube too!
Old 6 days ago
Gear Maniac

Demo sounds really good
Old 6 days ago
mfx
Lives for gear

Loving this in the chain. Sounds sweet.
Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear

I am an Eventide fan but prefer Spinn (Klevgrand) to this.

k
Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Albazy View Post
It sounds nice, but lack in flavours/colours and the built-in modulation not so nice (sound too generic/basic).
Agreed. I felt the same way about their Spring plugin. These are two electro-acoustic effects that derive a lot of their sound from grittiness and color. These Eventide algorithms lack that character. They're fine as basic effects in their own right, but if I'm going for a real spring sound or a real rotary sound I'm going to be looking elsewhere.
Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by dublave View Post
Agreed. I felt the same way about their Spring plugin. These are two electro-acoustic effects that derive a lot of their sound from grittiness and color. These Eventide algorithms lack that character. They're fine as basic effects in their own right, but if I'm going for a real spring sound or a real rotary sound I'm going to be looking elsewhere.
Have a look on the PSP Lotary .. sounds organic to me but takes a bit to master it.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search