Drag and drop from daw :

Studio one : AUDIO : NO !! MIDI : NO !!

Cubase : MIDI OK AUDIO NO !!

Sonar : AUDIO & MIDI OK

spent hours trouble shooting more than having fun

System : windows 8.1 64 .
Hey @ Jeezo

Comment va? Dis-moi que veux tu dire par:

Studio One: AUDIO : NO (pas d'audio qui joue when you load Ebass???)

And Studio One MIDI: NO (meaning you can NOT drag & drop Midi pattern from EzBass to S1 V4 directly???)

Eclaire-moi stp voir si je peux aider

@+
Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeezo View Post
Ampeg svt vr
Softube eden
Overloud markbass

Those will get you covered

I also have some super great tones using darkglass from neural dsp (don t be afraid to bypass the cab )
Yeah, I have SVT-VR and B-15N on my PA wishlist hoping for a sale soon. I'll take a look at the others.
Old 4 days ago
Here for the gear

Been using it on Windows and Studio One 4.6 since it came out -- think it sounds great, especially the Vintage Fender Jazzbass style one (for me).

Drag and drop in Studio One works from EzBass to midi, but it's a bit of a drag that you can't, for instance, drag and drop an audio clip directly onto EzBass. It works in Studio One if you first drag the clip out into the Files section, and then from there to EzBass.

However, anyone else having issues editing in the arrangement track? It seems to have something to do with the zoom/scaling (running on a 4k screen). This makes editing almost impossible which is a bit of a shame, although it became a bit better when I used the "reset all scaling" option in the pref menu. Yet, resizing and moving blocks around is still a hassle. Hope this will be fixed.

Also noticed that if you have your arrangement in midi in EzBass (but haven't exported the midi into Studio One) but you have "follow host" enabled, EzBass (or Studio One) doesn't seem to like loops very much. Really glitchy then.
Old 4 days ago
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BezowinZ View Post
Yeah, I have SVT-VR and B-15N on my PA wishlist hoping for a sale soon. I'll take a look at the others.
The ik are great also , you get a lot more variety of tones with ik , thks to tweakabilty and pedals ....PA according yo some is closer to the real thing , in both cases you re good imho ....
Old 3 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by leinadsey View Post
Been using it on Windows and Studio One 4.6 since it came out -- think it sounds great, especially the Vintage Fender Jazzbass style one (for me).

Drag and drop in Studio One works from EzBass to midi, but it's a bit of a drag that you can't, for instance, drag and drop an audio clip directly onto EzBass. It works in Studio One if you first drag the clip out into the Files section, and then from there to EzBass.

However, anyone else having issues editing in the arrangement track? It seems to have something to do with the zoom/scaling (running on a 4k screen). This makes editing almost impossible which is a bit of a shame, although it became a bit better when I used the "reset all scaling" option in the pref menu. Yet, resizing and moving blocks around is still a hassle. Hope this will be fixed.

Also noticed that if you have your arrangement in midi in EzBass (but haven't exported the midi into Studio One) but you have "follow host" enabled, EzBass (or Studio One) doesn't seem to like loops very much. Really glitchy then.
Is the zoom issue happening on version 1.0.3?
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search