The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
"Let There Be Drive" - with God Mode from denise audio
Old 6 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stikkers View Post
Nevermind! Take all the time you need to market your product and make fancy youtube videos, I won't be considering it anymore. Enough other alternatives around from developers that can actually answer simple questions or have stuff implemented so that I don't even have to ask them.
Come on, give them some time
Old 2 days ago
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by nichttuntun View Post
Come on, give them some time
To be fair, the question was originally asked two weeks ago by multiple people.
Old 1 day ago
Lives for gear

This plugin looks so interesting and the push-pull feature is amazing but has anyone or Dev team noticed how small the GUI is so small? I was wondering if Dev Team would consider making GUI resizable or to have a few option to make it small/medium/big? for those who happen to use bigger 4K 42" & up inch???

Would make workflow easier because just installed this to give a try yesterday and couldn't work as its way too small.

Looking forward to properly test this plugin as I love the mindset and technology behind.

Happy week-end to all ;-)

Best
Old 1 day ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solar View Post
This plugin looks so interesting and the push-pull feature is amazing but has anyone or Dev team noticed how small the GUI is so small? I was wondering if Dev Team would consider making GUI resizable or to have a few option to make it small/medium/big? for those who happen to use bigger 4K 42" & up inch???

Would make workflow easier because just installed this to give a try yesterday and couldn't work as its way too small.

Looking forward to properly test this plugin as I love the mindset and technology behind.

Happy week-end to all ;-)

Best
This point can't be stressed enough in 2020. But I guess it will still be a matter in 2040.
Old 1 day ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladetragic View Post
To be fair, the question was originally asked two weeks ago by multiple people.
And this is the company still "working" for months now on a fix for Perfect Room so that it doesn't sound different every time you open it. Which they consider an "edge" case. Tells you where their priorities aren't.
Old 1 day ago
Lives for gear

Couldn't agree more @ nichttuntun

I mean resizable or resize option in today's plugin technology it shoud be a DEFAULT feature. Because we all know that many work in different screen resolutions etc..

I'll be waiting cuz honestly my eyes hurts in a 42" & plus 4K screen if I can not change the UI size. But i'm confident Dev team will make it happen for the workflow of the users
Old 13 hours ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solar View Post
Couldn't agree more @ nichttuntun

I mean resizable or resize option in today's plugin technology it shoud be a DEFAULT feature. Because we all know that many work in different screen resolutions etc..

I'll be waiting cuz honestly my eyes hurts in a 42" & plus 4K screen if I can not change the UI size. But i'm confident Dev team will make it happen for the workflow of the users
Don´t know what´s wrong here. But look at Softube for example. High-End priced stuff, tiny GUI. How??? Why???
Old 12 hours ago
Lives for gear

Seems cool but I honestly cannot use it for more that a few minutes before my eye's get tired and we know what happens then... Ears are next.

G
Old 7 hours ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by nichttuntun View Post
Don´t know what´s wrong here. But look at Softube for example. High-End priced stuff, tiny GUI. How??? Why???
Couldn't agree more but its by mentioning it one step at a time that the message will pass and we see change ;-)

I think
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search