The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Acustica Audio releases Coffee: a modern take on classic ‘60s studio icons
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

I think you can combine one loyal coupon and one of the "crossgrade" coupon (blue or cream), but I could be wrong.
Old 2 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0se View Post
The Gold volume bursts got me a while back. Been using Ice9 (mutes sound over certain level) on the mixbus ever since.

https://freevstplugins.net/cerberus-...ice9-automute/
Thank you so much for pointing me in the direction of this handy tool!
Iv 'e been forced to work on headphones more and more and its scary without a safety net!

This is perfect
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaphod View Post
I think you can combine one loyal coupon and one of the "crossgrade" coupon (blue or cream), but I could be wrong.
So you don't even know yourself, but you expect your customers to know. Right.
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

The coupon codes could be combined as specified in the newsletters we sent out. It was also specified that the crossgrade code:
*The code automatically expires April 21, 2020 (11:59 pm GMT+1).

Thank you.
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Dear Zaphod, now you mention ONE Loyalty coupon and ONE extra discount (cream or blue eq).

We are talking about that it was possible to combine all three for some, and for others it wasn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benj View Post
Weird, I used three coupons without any issue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benj View Post
Yeah, I first added my normal loyalty discount and then the Cream discount and finally the Blue discount. Each one taking off the expected percentage. Maybe it wasn't supposed to work but it did.

Btw i asked AA support again.Their answer:

"Thanks for contacting us.

We are sorry but we do not provide assistance for expired promotions.

We are tentatively closing this case for now but should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again."

Quite unloyal support for loyal customers who spent lots of money on your products, ACUSTICA...
Old 2 weeks ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonStrom View Post
Dear Zaphod, now you mention ONE Loyalty coupon and ONE extra discount (cream or blue eq).

We are talking about that it was possible to combine all three for some, and for others it wasn't.

Btw i asked AA support again.Their answer:

"Thanks for contacting us.

We are sorry but we do not provide assistance for expired promotions.

We are tentatively closing this case for now but should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again."

Quite unloyal support for loyal customers who spent lots of money on your products, ACUSTICA...

As far as I know the Cream & Blue discounts/coupons were usable between 14 and 21 april. Now is May
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

yes, but f you had read our postings, then you would gave known, this was primarily about combining cream and blue eq coupon with loyalty coupon.
Old 2 weeks ago
Here for the gear

... any chance of extending the Coffee intro price a la the British Invasion sale? I messed up and lost track of time!
Old 1 week ago
Company Rep

Exclamation

Aquarius Web update! Easily manage your slots and authorizations with this new little feature!

Plus, we optimized the image loading process to make Aquarius even faster. More to come!

Aquarius Web:
https://aquariusweb.acustica-audio.com/

Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search