The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Black Rooster Audio offers the #STAYHOME BUNDLE
Old 25th March 2020
Gear Maniac

Software Black Rooster Audio offers the #STAYHOME BUNDLE

90% DISCOUNT with our #STAYHOME Bundle

Due to the many issues our community is facing in regards of COVID-19 we would like show some solidarity and provide you with tools, that hopefully will make it easier for you to stay inside. We are now offering a collection of great plugins (basically the ALL Bundle) to upgrade your creative process -- 90% discount over the regular ALL Bundle, for a limited time only. Make the best of it, produce some music and stay inside! The #STAYHOME bundle is available at https://blackroosteraudio.com/en/products/stayhome

10% of the sale's revenue will be donated directly to the WHO COVID-19 Response Fund!

In case you want to donate directly: https://www.who.int/emergencies/dise...us-2019/donate <-- Thank you!

Please support the community and the many helpers who risk their lives and those of their loved ones every day! Please stay at home and avoid unnecessary social contact. Please spread the word, thank you very much!

-- Take care and stay safe!
Old 25th March 2020
Gear Nut

Wow this is a killer option for someone starting out, great for anyone really.. such a generous offer and for a great cause. Thank you.
Old 25th March 2020
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insanelysane View Post
Wow this is a killer option for someone starting out, great for anyone really.. such a generous offer and for a great cause. Thank you.
Thank you! Please everyone, spread help the word (share on social media & comment)! Thank you!!! #blackroosteraudio #stayhome #covid19support
Old 25th March 2020
Gear Maniac

I don’t own any BR plugins, but have heard good things. I’m pretty covered and don’t really need anything, but seems like such a good cause/deal.
Old 25th March 2020
Gear Guru
Thx for this! These are all first rate tools for those that don’t know. Top shelf and I use mine on almost every mix!...
Old 25th March 2020
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardis View Post
Thx for this! These are all first rate tools for those that don’t know. Top shelf and I use mine on almost every mix!...
Can you tell me which plugs specifically get used the most and how they compare to the usual suspects (Slate, Waves, Softube, PSP, etc)?
Old 25th March 2020
Gear Maniac
I use the LA-2A and LA-3A a lot and am very happy with both. Oh, and also the free Pultec filter which is great!
Old 25th March 2020
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by exit2studios View Post
Can you tell me which plugs specifically get used the most and how they compare to the usual suspects (Slate, Waves, Softube, PSP, etc)?
The most used plug-ins from our figures would be VPRE-73, Magnetite and the VLAs in that order.
Old 25th March 2020
Lives for gear

Thank you for that, can't go wrong here.
Old 25th March 2020
Gear Nut

I already have most of them, unfortunately. This deal is really awesome! I really dig the compressors a lot!
Old 25th March 2020
Gear Head

Wow! Very kind, thank you. I don't own any BR plugs, but have read very many good things over the years here. Will be picking this up.
Old 25th March 2020
Gear Maniac

Great deal, thanks! I own almost all of them and use at least 2 of them in every project, usually multiple instances. The price of the bundle is extremely good, like the regular price of one of these plugins. So I am considering buying it, to get the couple of plugins I don't own yet. For those who have less than half the plugins, it is an even greater deal. Good move, this one. And the 10% donation also!

For those who asked: The best move would be to try the demos and decide for yourselves. That said, the compressors are all really good: My favourite LA-2A, great LA-3A for a change of flavour, 1176 is really fast but smooth and can't make it sound bad, CS-5's are fast and snappy DBX 160 style for drums (although they emulate a different hardware of similar character), Pultecs are sweet and love them for vocals and electric guitars, Magnetite gives a warm tape effect with three flavours, and Vpre-73 is the familiar Neve sweetness. Edelweiss is an all-round channel strip I think, but I haven't tried it yet. But try the demos, see what you like for yourselves.
Old 25th March 2020
Lives for gear

Purchased!
Old 25th March 2020
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbjp View Post
Purchased!
Thank you very much!
Old 25th March 2020
That's great, thanks @ BlackRooster for this offer.
Old 25th March 2020
Lives for gear

Wow great move
Old 25th March 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRooster View Post
Thank you very much!
Is it possible to get demos if I’ve already done so in the past? I’ve demoed 2 or 3 but wouldn’t mind another shot.
Old 25th March 2020
Gear Nut

I already owned 3 of their paid plugin but bought the whole bundle today! Great price for everything and a great cause! Thank you Black Rooster Audio!!
Old 25th March 2020
Lives for gear

This is a great deal!
Thank you Black Rooster

How long is this StayHome bundle sale?
Is there a set end date?
I’m trying to scrape together the coins

Last edited by kgdrum_nyc; 26th March 2020 at 01:58 AM..
Old 25th March 2020
osk
Gear Head
I own all of Black Rooster plugins but Edelweiss, this is a really nice gesture.. Really proud of being a supporter of your company guys, great plugins great ethos..
Old 25th March 2020
Lives for gear

Way to keep the inspiration, vibes and music flowing. Thank you!
Old 26th March 2020
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by djrustycans View Post
Is it possible to get demos if I’ve already done so in the past? I’ve demoed 2 or 3 but wouldn’t mind another shot.
Yes sure, drop me a line --> helpdesk at blackroosteraudio.com and I will reset the demos.
Old 26th March 2020
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgdrum_nyc View Post
This is a great deal!
Thank you Black Rooster

How long is this StayHome bundle sale?
Is there a set end date?
I’m trying to scrape together the coins
No worries, we will have this for at least 4 weeks, maybe even longer. And if you missed it, you can always drop me a line.
Old 26th March 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
No worries, we will have this for at least 4 weeks, maybe even longer. And if you missed it, you can always drop me line.

Great! Thanks
Old 26th March 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Yes sure, drop me a line --> helpdesk at blackroosteraudio.com and I will reset the demos.
Thank you - just saw it’s been done!
Old 26th March 2020
Gear Addict
Thank you for the kind offer! Been wanting to get some of your plugins for some time now.

Tested and really liked vla-2a on bass and all the other compressors for various things!!!

Weirdly REAPER is not showing 64bit versions in Windows 10 for some reason. Tried rescanning, clearing cache, activating 32bit versions and then rescanning and nothing... VST folder is correct and I am seeing the plugins there in BlackRoosterAudio subfolder.

EDIT - when installing you have to check Enable legacy VST support for 64bit versions to come up in REAPER or Cubase
Old 26th March 2020
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuulart View Post
Thank you for the kind offer! Been wanting to get some of your plugins for some time now.

Tested and really liked vla-2a on bass and all the other compressors for various things!!!

Weirdly REAPER is not showing 64bit versions in Windows 10 for some reason. Tried rescanning, clearing cache, activating 32bit versions and then rescanning and nothing... VST folder is correct and I am seeing the plugins there in BlackRoosterAudio subfolder.

EDIT - when installing you have to check Enable legacy VST support for 64bit versions to come up in REAPER or Cubase
That's how to do it. We will provide further support in the future.
Old 26th March 2020
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by osk View Post
I own all of Black Rooster plugins but Edelweiss, this is a really nice gesture.. Really proud of being a supporter of your company guys, great plugins great ethos..
There is an upgrade path for your Edelweiss`72, if you are interested.
Old 26th March 2020
Gear Maniac

Discount Fraud Notification:

With anger and sadness I will have to inform everyone about a discount fraud that we are experiencing. We have been so kind to offer an upgrade path (which will always be available) to users, who already own some plug-ins of the collection. With this single plug-in 90% upgrade voucher, people have unfortunately been able to also take 90% off the #STAYHOME bundle, which would then return in a 99% voucher overall. With this dirty trick, that of course has only been possible due to technical issues on our site, some users are STEALING not only from our company, but from the spirit of this campaign. I am shocked that people (users we have had great conversation with in the past, about how much they love the company and identify with the brand) would even be so sick and try to betray us, without even notifying us afterwards about the issue - as if we were so dumb and not notice. I take this very personal and everyone shall be warned: Whoever tries to compromise this or any related campaign by such behaviour, will be deleted from our platform immediately!
Old 26th March 2020
Gear Addict

Quote:
There is an upgrade path for your Edelweiss`72, if you are interested.
I own several of your plugins. What is the upgrade path?
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search